Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8059
-
08-31-25 21:48 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 2229The solution
You need to type HTTP://usasexguide.nl/forum..
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
Your browser usually makes it HTTPS: Usasexguide does not support the SECURE protocol so the "S" in httpS: gives the 502 error.
-
08-31-25 17:22 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 1221I have firefox
And occasionally still have the 502 error.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 16:27 #7997Regular Member

Posts: 17Firefox works for me by using http: instead of https: for example use http://www.usasexguide.nl.
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 15:37 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 169502 bad gateway
Same for me. You can get around it by searching for the Cincinnati usasexguide forum and clicking the direct link.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 15:20 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 150Not sure what you are using
There have been reports of Safari blocking this site.
Might try downloading Firefox or Chrome and using that.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:08 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 290502 bad gateway
A couple of my devices when I try to get on this site I get 502 bad gateway.
-
08-30-25 11:13 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 208Father Time is undefeated
It's not any fun getting old. I'm 72 and can feel my sexual desire go down but I can still get hard without using anything yet. It's true that the novelty wears off after seeing so many different providers over the years but I will continue in the hobby every now and then. Get busy living or get busy dying!
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 06:28 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 150I understand
I am younger than you and everything works fine but I have lost interest. I'm tired of the games, taking the chance of getting scammed and robbed, and the possibility of getting arrested.
I just do not enjoy it like I have in the past. I would like to have more. I am thinking of leaving too.
I hope you find a new hobby that gives you what you want and makes you happy.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 06:08 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 433Hell, I'm 74 and get my little blue pills every 90 days. I don't have the funds to visit the ones that are what we call HHH, but I've been able to have fun anyway. Of course, if RayleeAnd her ilk were still around, I'd be bankrupt.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 14:04 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 537Little black book?
Thank you for all your contributions and happy trails (though I feel like you're going to have to dabble from time to time).
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
I'd be more than happy to take your little black book off your hands, or even a few favorites; with driving restrictions I need to target my fun rather than take chances. PM me if you're willing to share!
-
08-29-25 13:47 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks
Thanks for contributing to forum, sharing and wish you all the best.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 10:24 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 489Best Wishes
I give frequent thought to quitting the hobby. Although my equipment still works well, the novelty of getting with different women that I felt 10 or 15 years ago is wearing off. Take care.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 00:28 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 560Retiring
After many years of visiting many of the fine escorts, and some not that great as well. I have made the decision to retire. I am now 74 years old and because of equipment failure as well as the price for admission going up to the point it's not worth it. I wish to all of you safe adventuring and be careful of the scams. Mall Guy101 out.
-
08-25-25 15:36 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 237Being a single guy is a huge benefit. I think a smart, average looking male, could have a TON of fun there. I mean there's a room dedicated to single males. There are lots of couples looking for a male. It's hundreds of rooms of drunk swingers.
Originally Posted by FootMan2007
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 01:23 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 401So does this mean being single guy can be a benefit or is it still a disadvantage?
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




