Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 18406
-
08-31-25 17:01 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 827I hope you get more useful answers but sometimes you got to be the change you want to see. I went twice early on, wasn't enough to make me want to return. I probably would have given them a third shot but ended up chasing other opportunities instead. But we all know things can get better (or worse) months later so none of what I experienced is going to help you unless they have no rotations at all.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
So I hope you give them a try regardless just to let everyone know a more updated perspective.
-
08-31-25 16:03 #16575Happy1984Guest
Thai massage
Has anyone tried this massage?
https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...877817084.html
-
08-31-25 13:00 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 392Spa 66
Any update on this place? Thinking about visiting tomorrow. I've been to the other two places near. Wanted to try something new.
Thanks!
-
08-30-25 17:44 #16573Regular Member

Posts: 20I can't get a reply but I am not surprised by your experience.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 10:37 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 99Craiglist. Downtown Nashville
https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...876784679.html
Reached out to her, exchanged texts, setup appointment, texted her 30 minutes out. Arrived at location texted her I arrived, crickets.
Waited 20 minutes, texted her to have a great day. Texted later, still crickets.
Why advertise, setup a time, and then not respond.
-
08-28-25 17:03 #16571Regular Member

Posts: 20Did she answer texts? Or did you have to call her?
Originally Posted by NashFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 09:02 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 190She's real, nice personality, heavier than in pics, nice location but moves around, massage 7/10, NURU upsell, L1 finish. Would repeat if other options not available.
Originally Posted by NashFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:29 #16569Regular Member

Posts: 19That option is avail. Don't know who I got, but if she looks like a spinner, then you want the other one. That being said, the need was met and home I went.
Originally Posted by NunyaBiznesss
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 09:49 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 190I'm scheduled to see her today. I'll post experience.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 02:06 #16567Regular Member

Posts: 7I haven't seen her, but from the wording in the ad I'd guess she's more of a legit massage therapist. She mentions taking insurance, and most anybody who has an arrangement like that won't take on the risk of offering extras. My ex is a massage therapist, so I have gotten a bit of an inside scoop.
Originally Posted by PhatMongrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 12:46 #16566Regular Member

Posts: 2TheList
The only provider I have seen off Craigslist was a L1 provider offering "spiritual healing" it wasn't bad but I haven't repeated. Not sure where she is now. Other than that I have avoided it. If anyone has seen this one I would be interested as well. DM me.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 07:35 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 103D Spa in the A question
I'm a happy H customer (Cici BB L2 is best I've had in NV) but a sucker for new experiences. Only looking for BBCIM L2. I've gone thru 10+ pages and can't find enough to know if it's worth a trip. Is this on the menu? Any specific providers to ask for if so? DMs are open. TIA.
-
08-25-25 21:21 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 131If it was a BJ he shot his load as soon as he felt her lips.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 14:06 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 392Is Craigslist a safe bet on looking for fun? I thought that was done long ago. Too many other sources.
Originally Posted by HornDawgs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 11:59 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 707Not sure what he paid but if 120 it was BJ.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





