Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 31835
-
09-04-25 17:04 #30470Senior Member

Posts: 150You likely dodged.
My thoughts below. You likely dodged issues not worth your trouble with all 3.
Baddie: The boyfriend / robbery / lack of enthusiasm trifecta should be enough to dissuade anyone from "baddie" unless you are looking for bbfscip which she supposedly provides
Red: She has been around forever, Jess used to be near the zoo and never had great comms but the more recent events over in Antioch are ridiculous. Too bad, because she is actually a good provider, surprised no one has stepped up to provide her with better marketing services.
Barbie: Never seen her but she is choppy in comms and always staying at dumps, so have passed on seeing her. She accused me of being an uncle one time on like the third text, seems more trouble than she is worth but YMMV.
Originally Posted by RPilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 18:39 #30469Senior Member

Posts: 644Gianna Nashville Tonight
Dreamed I Saw one of Ricks Favorites Gianna in nashville will be there all night Girl loves to give head which is always a plus. Had some toys she applied to her clit while I fingerbanged her hard followed by some slow Teasing Head with just lips and tongue before Devouring it with her lips and mouth DT Put her legs on my shoulders and deep drilled for a couple minutes Before finishing in mish Open Menu if you want a nympho she is your girl.
-
09-02-25 20:11 #30468Regular Member

Posts: 18One for six in Nashville
Well, I tried your town again and it came up pretty unfriendly. Called Baddie (is Judy her name). She was quick to respond, almost too quick. She pulled a change up on me trying to do an outcall to my hotel rather than the incall I requested. Thought about the robbery report and backed out quickly. Figured getting robbed is one thing. Having my hotel room wrecked would be a whole other story.
Originally Posted by Adam14
[View Original Post]
I tried the gal I called "rusty red". She was very pleasant on replies and never ever closed the deal. She basically ghosted me twice and that's enough for this guy.
Finally tried Barbie / Sarah off Listcrawler due to your reports. She didn't like or get a joke I made in a text and shut me down. Tough place. Guess you guys pay too well or keep the ladies busy.
Been to Nashville dozens of times. I'm one for six in this town and although you all have a lot of ads compared to my wasteland, things just don't work. Guess I need a new magic decoder ring or some better libes. Good hunting gentlemen.
-
09-02-25 18:14 #30467Regular Member

Posts: 12Well shit
LOL guess I got lucky. Next time I'll be asking beforehand. Won't repeat then. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RacerX304
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 14:23 #30466Senior Member

Posts: 89Be careful because it was reported she robbed someone a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Adam14
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 08:39 #30465Regular Member

Posts: 12Judy-Blow your mind
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/980244294904
Met up with Judy and had a great time. She was quick in response to text, and met up with me for a car date as I was unable to go to her. Easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. GFE available and bb was available but I declined.
-
09-01-25 16:01 #30464Senior Member

Posts: 196Not to mention her screening requirements are fucking nuts.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 15:29 #30463Senior Member

Posts: 142NeNe
I went to visit her and she was just in panties no bra sexy as hell and tiny, (that's is the only positive). I stripped off naked and was laying on the bed, and she start being all crazy and shit, saying I should have told her what all I was wanting through text. I told her that I didn't discuss business like that on the phone and I didn't think it was a good ideal for her to either. She told me she had been doing this since she was 16 and I didn't need to be telling her what to do. I said to her " fuck it, it is time for me to leave" as I started putting my close on she continued her rant. Then she blew my phone up after I was gone, avoid this one! LOL.
Originally Posted by TitansFan75
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 15:24 #30462Regular Member

Posts: 9QV sounds like the logical option then. Those tits are otherworldly but I'm getting no response.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 02:25 #30461Senior Member

Posts: 175NeNe
I am so glad I saw this review; I've been researching this girl and was just about to pull the trigger and saw this review! Thanks my man you saved me a trip and probably a bunch of frustration.
Originally Posted by TitansFan75
[View Original Post]
Hardly.
-
08-27-25 10:41 #30460Senior Member

Posts: 439Link
I believe this is who he's talking about: https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/934988495775.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 13:46 #30459Senior Member

Posts: 793Gianna
Glad to hear you had a wonderful visit with her. She would like to have a few more regulars for the days she works. Outcall is an option if it is worth the two hour drive to and from Nashville. Dependabability is getting harder to find with the hobby and it is just one of the areas where she shines.
Originally Posted by Nash1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 21:31 #30458Senior Member

Posts: 309Link
Do you have a link? I can't find her.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 22:35 #30457Senior Member

Posts: 829Not sharing my experience, just a fun story from looking up someone visiting us in a few days, May602 https://tryst.link/escort/mayvip.
Originally Posted by Yellowjack
[View Original Post]
And there was this gem from a review.
"I met with May a total of three times, for multiple hours, over the time that she was traveling around my area. During that time, I learned some stuff about her. The main thing is that you can feel like you're walking on eggshells at times. That is because she is the type of person who will block you and completely forget about you if you do something that she does not like. You contact her and don't respond with the information she requested quickly? Blocked. You switch up the times of the meeting? Blocked. You are late even if you give her a heads-up last minute? Blocked. You get the picture. During our conversations, she even mentioned doing that to regulars. ".
-
08-23-25 21:06 #30456Senior Member

Posts: 2528Slim and pretty
She is one STG. Blonde and absolutely stunning. She goes by Barbie in Memphis. Always been a favorite of mine. I swear she is just gorgeous in person. Tell her I said Hi.











Reply With Quote





