Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 31822
-
08-19-25 21:04 #30442Senior Member

Posts: 75Gianna
Schedules aligned this evening. Had a wonderful visit with her. I don't have permission to hang out her number at this time. I will ask her on my next visit about it. She's utr on the return from vacation with the mean uncle. She is a breath of fresh air with what Nashville has to offer lately. Communications were good, clean fresh smelling when I arrive, welcomed with a big hug. I definitely will try to get my schedule to align again.
-
08-19-25 14:06 #30441Senior Member

Posts: 111Recommendations for nearby sex vacation?
I have some upcoming time off and was wondering if there's any good spots in the south where I can chill out and also partake in some good quality (but not expensive) white women. Maybe even has some fun strip clubs. Anywhere in the south or a quick flight away that's a good sexy getaway from Nashville?
-
08-19-25 11:02 #30440Senior Member

Posts: 439The Arm band
The armband is enough to keep me away. Between that and your review, she's clearly got some habits. Shame cause the body looks fun!
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 10:59 #30439Senior Member

Posts: 439Skye
I've communicated with her but never made the move to toftt. All signs point to her being real, she's been around for a long time. Used to advertise on rubranking but I only see her on Tryst lately. I don't think it's LEO or sting. Seems like the type to have some regulars who keep her in business, but not the kind who leave reviews. Said her incall is normally in green hills area, and only on certain days.
Originally Posted by CommonSteve666
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 10:51 #30438Regular Member

Posts: 7Link
I think this is the one your looking for.
Originally Posted by Zberg13
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/379502514943
-
08-19-25 09:39 #30437Senior Member

Posts: 149Audrey
Looks a bit old and charging GPS numbers. Try it out, YMMV.
Originally Posted by MinorBother
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 08:39 #30436Regular Member

Posts: 9Hotel Outcall?
Headed to Nashville soon, looking for a an outcall massage / HE recommendation at my hotel. Any recommendations?
-
08-19-25 05:49 #30435Senior Member

Posts: 31Could you share a link?
Originally Posted by OlShane
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 01:04 #30434Senior Member

Posts: 56Hmmm.
Anyone have any experience with this lady?
https://tryst.link/escort/a0123-nash
-
08-19-25 00:15 #30433Regular Member

Posts: 24GFE close to downtown?
Hey guys travelling from Boston and was wondering if anyone would mind sending me a DM for a good GFE close to music row. Happy to give a trade if anyone wants some info on Boston.
-
08-18-25 21:48 #30432Senior Member

Posts: 110Outcall
Think she's safe enough to do a outcall to a downtown hotel?
Originally Posted by OlShane
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 21:35 #30431Senior Member

Posts: 262Memphis Barbie
Just got another one cross off my list the infamous Barbie from Memphis. Reviews on other forum she's been known to be very unreliable and ghost you once you get on location. That has been the case for me the first two times that I've reach out and got ghosted when I arrived to her location. 3rd time is the charm? She actually didn't ghost me this time which was a surprise. I drop by for a qv and session was CBJ and missionary. She looks like pics very petite, smooth soft skin, very sexy body. I wanted to pound that ass in doggy but she only allowed missionary / one position. Experience was average decent price for a girl with a body like that. I will most likely not repeat, but YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/191823341
-
08-18-25 20:19 #30430Senior Member

Posts: 262Haley from Memphis.
I've been wanting to try her ever since looking at her ads from Memphis. Once she posted in Nashville I just had to. Now prior to visiting I've been looking at the reviews from Memphis and most of it was not good. I was hesitant at first, but I figured it was my chance now that she's in the city. I went for a qv set up was easy and straight forward. She seem friendly enough in person and she was a bit all over the place. She got down on her knees and started sucking junior so hard and fast I almost nutted so fast I had to stop her. I got her up and lay her on her back and pounded her like a jack rabbit. It was an awesome view seeing them soft big titties bouncing up and down, but for some reason I felt a bit rush not sure if it was her vibe or what, but I had to get out of there. She was cooled but seem to be the type that will flip 180 without notice. There was a moment she said "what did you say"? And I told her I didn't say anything. She's definitely under the influence of something, but overall it was an okay visit. I probably wouldn't recommend anything other than a qv at least for the 1st visit. After that I haven't had the urge to see her again. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 19:24 #30429Regular Member

Posts: 7Ranada. F My Throat Daddy
Saw this one a few months ago.
In a dirty apartment near downtown. Literally her room and bed were covered.
Did a qv for $1. 2 and was promised a BBBJ and FS.
Started and immediately put on the cover, saying that it doesn't smell good. BS I just showered but whatever.
Anyways proceeds to give 10 second CBJ and then says that she is depressed and she is not feeling it however I can hit it K9 and she will just lay there.
I am already here so I guess. Pounded it pretty hard, got some vocals from her, finished in the bag, all done. Before I could even get my clothes back on she was on facetime with one of her friends out loud. In and out in under 10 minutes. Won't repeat.
-
08-18-25 19:16 #30428Regular Member

Posts: 7Widow
I have seen her 3 x. 1st time was incall, 2 others were car dates.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
She is safe but all 3 times I opted for BBBJ / titjob. Nothing to write home about however yes, those titties are big.
I have gotten her down to. 8 $, . 5 $, and. 4 $ so far but of course, YMMV.








Reply With Quote





