Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 888 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12487
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Poppy: haven't tried her because she is firm on the rate (150/250/400), looks good but not good enough for that rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/710620294396
    If you're willing to spend 150 and you don't think Poppy's worth it (she's not), this is the one you want. She hasn't posted in a couple weeks but hopefully she's still taking business. Just know her hotel is sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/018738631151

  2. #12486

    Tara and Poppy Notes

    Tara: Friendly, not rushed, room was dark so didn't get a great look at her body for marks but it was good if you like them on the thin side, like others have said she is tight down there which I thought meant she didn't use lube but she is tight and hard to get a good rhythm going even with lube, I probably won't go back for FS but would for the fine oral work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/880336395007

    Poppy: haven't tried her because she is firm on the rate (150/250/400), looks good but not good enough for that rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/710620294396

  3. #12485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002  [View Original Post]
    How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?
    I think you can edit or sign up with a BS name on cash app. I have an account that I use with a fake name and just signs in via an email address. I don't know if it is more complex to sign up now, but it was just a phone or email even a year ago. I don't receive any money so no SSN or anything.

  4. #12484
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002  [View Original Post]
    How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?
    Sounds like she's figured out a pretty good marketing plan for her content. But you should be able to use something like a prepaid card from Wal-Mart.

  5. #12483

    How can you pay without revealing your name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    No idea on the Greek, but I bought some vids just to see if she's real and if she'd follow through after I paid. She's real, and kept her end of the bargain. I'll definitely book her in a week or so once I have the house to myself again.
    How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?

  6. #12482
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. We made an appt for last night after texting back and forth for couple days. Went to meet her and she kept telling me 10 more minutes, like five times. I was committed so I waited over an hour; even saw her at front desk while waiting in lobby area. During texting she provided a diatribe of her getting arrested with some dudes for drugs and recently got out of prison! Even spoke on phone and I could tell she's a wackjob. Definitely dodged a bullet!
    I saw her about a year ago in Spartanburg and the visit was free from all of the drama you have described here. She has had a difficult time for sure but considering her present status you definitely dodged some unwanted attention. I tried to revisit with her in Greenville and Spartanburg after my initial visit but our schedules never aligned up again but before your recent report I decided not to reach out again. She was a good time for me.

  7. #12481
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I love what you're describing. However, I have no idea who you're talking about. Could you give me a link or a couple more clues? I'm intrigued by these breast now. Thank you.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/432252794398

  8. #12480

    A little more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen her before. Get her while she is back.

    IMO best body in the upstate. And most certainly the best breasts.
    I love what you're describing. However, I have no idea who you're talking about. Could you give me a link or a couple more clues? I'm intrigued by these breast now. Thank you.

  9. #12479

    V is back

    For those who have seen her before. Get her while she is back.

    IMO best body in the upstate. And most certainly the best breasts.

  10. #12478

    **** with a nice big butt STG post

    Stay away from this one. We made an appt for last night after texting back and forth for couple days. Went to meet her and she kept telling me 10 more minutes, like five times. I was committed so I waited over an hour; even saw her at front desk while waiting in lobby area. During texting she provided a diatribe of her getting arrested with some dudes for drugs and recently got out of prison! Even spoke on phone and I could tell she's a wackjob. Definitely dodged a bullet!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7104.jpg‎  

  11. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a few months, but tbh something is off with her. Received several random pics of her with black eyes and bruises talking straight gibberish. Couldn't even use context clues to put together what she was saying. At one point she mentioned it was from a client, but again, wasn't very clear. Happened several times. Not sure if demons are taking over, alcohol, etc, but it got weird. In person, she was super chill and laid back and definitely a freak. I enjoyed my visits 100%. Not really sure how you should take this review, but I would definitely recommend and just be cautious.

    Cheers!
    I got the same texts and pictures. Dude straight up whooped her ass. As far as I know, he was NOT a client. She is definitely a freak, but has also asked I not give out her number. No longer taking in-calls.

  12. #12476

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been getting texts from the Latinas? Or is it just me? I'm thinking their well must be running dry if they just texting out the blue. Your thoughts? Oh no I didn't go see them because after the last few just mediocre to bad visits I have tapped out on them.
    My opinion, is that they were gone for a bit, maybe back now, I've been a couple of times. A couple decent, one not so much, I'm losing the luster as well, if you don't do half or whole, they don't treat you well, and the donation for the before mentioned, is just not that caliber event.

  13. #12475

    Quick question.

    Any of you been getting texts from the Latinas? Or is it just me? I'm thinking their well must be running dry if they just texting out the blue. Your thoughts? Oh no I didn't go see them because after the last few just mediocre to bad visits I have tapped out on them.

  14. #12474

    UTR Clemson

    Quote Originally Posted by DtsnLvrs  [View Original Post]
    She is still active but no longer doing in-calls. Try her again. I will PM you.
    I haven't seen her in a few months, but tbh something is off with her. Received several random pics of her with black eyes and bruises talking straight gibberish. Couldn't even use context clues to put together what she was saying. At one point she mentioned it was from a client, but again, wasn't very clear. Happened several times. Not sure if demons are taking over, alcohol, etc, but it got weird. In person, she was super chill and laid back and definitely a freak. I enjoyed my visits 100%. Not really sure how you should take this review, but I would definitely recommend and just be cautious.

    Cheers!

  15. #12473
    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with her earlier in the year and had a good time. I reached out last month to set something up and got no response. Does anyone know if she's still active? Work is taking me back through next week. Thanks for any and all information.
    She is still active but no longer doing in-calls. Try her again. I will PM you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape