Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 37355
-
09-01-25 07:48 #34940Senior Member

Posts: 53Queen spa
I visited queen spa Sunday, Yuri / Yuni not sure on name, attractive slim gal, I opted for 1 hr, was interrupted 3 times by someone coming in, was pretty frustrating, the third time seemed like a very long interruption I almost got off table to get dressed. She came back in apologized and continued. I was there for just st over an hour total, . 7 for the hr, 1. 8 tip, everything covered, I will repeat. On the way out the mamason gave me a card for great hands in Oak Park and said they have 4 girls there, may try that sometime.
-
08-31-25 09:22 #34939Regular Member

Posts: 16Topless HE
Looking for a topless HE on the west side any recomendations.
-
08-31-25 08:51 #34938Senior Member

Posts: 392Queen spa.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 17:37 #34937Senior Member

Posts: 929Queens spa or Q therapy?
Which are you asking?
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 13:48 #34936Senior Member

Posts: 392Qs spa
So who is best at the location on BBBJ? Pm is fine.
-
08-29-25 21:46 #34935Regular Member

Posts: 22Yuri is very attractive and a nice slimmer body. Very cute. But no BBFS.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 13:50 #34934Senior Member

Posts: 371https://maps.app.goo.gl/JpZ96geWrqYA6LYK8
Originally Posted by JoeyRamone
[View Original Post]
Report back, curious to know if there's any other girls better looking than Lily and open to BBFS. Thanks. Check my previous report.
-
08-29-25 13:37 #34933Senior Member

Posts: 107Queen Spa
Can someone hook me up the address or location of queen spa? I'm not finding it with google.
-
08-28-25 15:04 #34932Senior Member

Posts: 929FS list not smart
I am honored to know that LEO reacted to my list in less than 24 hours. Must have been an all night investigation.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 14:57 #34931Senior Member

Posts: 463FS list is. Not smart
Why make it easier for LEO? LOL.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:25 #34930Senior Member

Posts: 49Not Tropical Touch and depending on the girl you can get a handy with OTC roaming. Can run $$$ or more.
Originally Posted by SpideySense11
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 12:55 #34929Senior Member

Posts: 107QS and CY
Went to CY This morning. Cops outside, not sure what's going on, I backed out decided I would try QS.
Arrived to QS. Black sedan all tinted. I find it very suspicious, I could tell there's definitely someone inside. So I decided to call it a Day. Too risky for me it could be someone taking videos.
Be safe out there! Please report back if you have more intel.
-
08-26-25 12:24 #34928Senior Member

Posts: 929It's my quarterly Public Service Announcement No wait. My friend had a dream that these were the FS spots. I miss the input from RWhite who got banned for unknown reasons.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 10:55 #34927Senior Member

Posts: 107Not again LOL. Only in Detroit.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 10:03 #34926Senior Member

Posts: 36Time well spent
The full session was 90 minutes it included a very good massage and my friend See Alice allows for a long and complete enjoyable time. Also not all the girls are willing to go over time without charging more this same sweet lady has also done 50 minutes instead of the full hour.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





