Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34943
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    This is a bit confusing:

    There is a business called Great Hands Massage located at 82XX W 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 482XX, which is near Oak Park, Michigan. However, the address provided in the search results for Oak Park is for a business named Green Hand Massage at the same address. It's possible there's a misunderstanding in the name or location, as Great Hands Massage is listed in Ferndale, while Green Hand Massage is listed in Oak Park.
    Great hands on nine mile is just west of hyland st which is officially oak park according to google maps. Not aware of anything called green hands.

  2. #34942
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1969  [View Original Post]
    This is a bit confusing:

    There is a business called Great Hands Massage located at 82XX W 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 482XX, which is near Oak Park, Michigan. However, the address provided in the search results for Oak Park is for a business named Green Hand Massage at the same address. It's possible there's a misunderstanding in the name or location, as Great Hands Massage is listed in Ferndale, while Green Hand Massage is listed in Oak Park.
    The "Green" Hands Massage is a typo. It is Great Hands at 82 xx W. 9 Mile. It is on the split between Oak Park and Ferndale so the city reference can get mixed up. It actually sits in Oak Park.

  3. #34941
    Quote Originally Posted by EFromMI  [View Original Post]
    I visited queen spa Sunday, Yuri / Yuni not sure on name, attractive slim gal, I opted for 1 hr, was interrupted 3 times by someone coming in, was pretty frustrating, the third time seemed like a very long interruption I almost got off table to get dressed. She came back in apologized and continued. I was there for just st over an hour total, . 7 for the hr, 1. 8 tip, everything covered, I will repeat. On the way out the mamason gave me a card for great hands in Oak Park and said they have 4 girls there, may try that sometime.
    This is a bit confusing:

    There is a business called Great Hands Massage located at 82XX W 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 482XX, which is near Oak Park, Michigan. However, the address provided in the search results for Oak Park is for a business named Green Hand Massage at the same address. It's possible there's a misunderstanding in the name or location, as Great Hands Massage is listed in Ferndale, while Green Hand Massage is listed in Oak Park.

  4. #34940

    Queen spa

    I visited queen spa Sunday, Yuri / Yuni not sure on name, attractive slim gal, I opted for 1 hr, was interrupted 3 times by someone coming in, was pretty frustrating, the third time seemed like a very long interruption I almost got off table to get dressed. She came back in apologized and continued. I was there for just st over an hour total, . 7 for the hr, 1. 8 tip, everything covered, I will repeat. On the way out the mamason gave me a card for great hands in Oak Park and said they have 4 girls there, may try that sometime.

  5. #34939
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Topless HE

    Looking for a topless HE on the west side any recomendations.

  6. #34938
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Which are you asking?
    Queen spa.

  7. #34937

    Queens spa or Q therapy?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    So who is best at the location on BBBJ? Pm is fine.
    Which are you asking?

  8. #34936

    Qs spa

    So who is best at the location on BBBJ? Pm is fine.

  9. #34935
    Yuri is very attractive and a nice slimmer body. Very cute. But no BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/JpZ96geWrqYA6LYK8

    Report back, curious to know if there's any other girls better looking than Lily and open to BBFS. Thanks. Check my previous report.

  10. #34934
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyRamone  [View Original Post]
    Can someone hook me up the address or location of queen spa? I'm not finding it with google.
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/JpZ96geWrqYA6LYK8

    Report back, curious to know if there's any other girls better looking than Lily and open to BBFS. Thanks. Check my previous report.

  11. #34933

    Queen Spa

    Can someone hook me up the address or location of queen spa? I'm not finding it with google.

  12. #34932

    FS list not smart

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Why make it easier for LEO? LOL.
    I am honored to know that LEO reacted to my list in less than 24 hours. Must have been an all night investigation.

  13. #34931

    FS list is. Not smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    Went to CY This morning. Cops outside, not sure what's going on, I backed out decided I would try QS.

    Arrived to QS. Black sedan all tinted. I find it very suspicious, I could tell there's definitely someone inside. So I decided to call it a Day. Too risky for me it could be someone taking videos.

    Be safe out there! Please report back if you have more intel.
    Why make it easier for LEO? LOL.

  14. #34930
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideySense11  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Have any of you given this Hazel Park spa a try? They are a massage spa -- with the base massage at 1. 1 roses, and "spicier upgrades" that range anywhere from 1 to 2 roses extra.

    The massage providers vary every day -- so you have to text and check in with them who's available on a given day. The location is in Hazel Park and the ads have different ladies on them but the same number.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158959164.html

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3629213

    I asked and checked online to confirm that this isn't a Tropical Touch. So. Anyone give them a try or have any idea what one would be signing up for?

    Thanks as always.

    SS11.
    Not Tropical Touch and depending on the girl you can get a handy with OTC roaming. Can run $$$ or more.

  15. #34929

    QS and CY

    Went to CY This morning. Cops outside, not sure what's going on, I backed out decided I would try QS.

    Arrived to QS. Black sedan all tinted. I find it very suspicious, I could tell there's definitely someone inside. So I decided to call it a Day. Too risky for me it could be someone taking videos.

    Be safe out there! Please report back if you have more intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape