Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 16540
-
09-01-25 13:24 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 618Soul
"Tell us you read a lot of romance novels without actually saying those words for $1000".
Originally Posted by JhandySpecial
[View Original Post]
Great report, hopefully others are as lucky.
-
09-01-25 13:23 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 396Thank you! Exactly 💯
Exactly, that's what I was saying. They investigate how the person entered the US and their status, legality etc. Since as I also mentioned it's her first time or violation, that's considered too vs 2nd or third. It says on the report first violation.
Originally Posted by JoePervington
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 11:00 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 143Katie is at $oul from South FL
Katie was new, but from the moment I laid eyes on her, she didn't feel new at all—she felt dangerous, magnetic, inevitable. I slipped into the spa just past nine, and she appeared like a spark in the dark: small, lithe, with dark hair streaked in soft brown that framed her in firelight. Her skin was satin, impossibly soft, begging to be touched, and when her eyes locked on mine, I knew I was about to be undone.
She wasted no time. Her hands slid over me with an elegance that hid the raw hunger beneath. Gentle at first, she teased the edges of my calm, coaxing me into stillness before stealing it away with each deliberate stroke. Her touch wasn't just soft—it was knowing, as though she could feel every secret pulse of my body and answer it in kind.
The deeper she went, the more the fire grew. Sweetness gave way to something bolder, something that carried me past thought and into pure sensation. She played me like an instrument—slow, deliberate, and then suddenly wild—each shift more intoxicating than the last. My body surrendered, caught in the storm of her rhythm, pulled further into abandon with every stolen breath.
By the end, I wasn't sure if I'd been satisfied or consumed. What I did know was this: Katie had branded herself into me, and one taste would never be enough. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.
Stats: 5 ft tall, beautiful face, soft smooth skin, great personality.
GFE: 4/5.
Technique: 4/5.
Positions: CG, RCG, flat iron, six nine, lazy k9 and k9, upside down blow.
Recommend: Yes.
-
08-31-25 17:35 #15832Regular Member

Posts: 34Ice hold
I don't think an ICE hold is a guarantee that someone is going to be deported. I think it means that ICE is going to evaluate whether deportation should be done.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 17:11 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 94Old lady
There was literally an older lady there last week and she is there every now and then. She will try and say that Jessica or another lady that you've requested said for her to take care of you, I've either waited or left. And the report says handed over to ICE. Read the report before acting like I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 13:53 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 2334Sorry the link did not work. But enter JAIL NUMBER: 2025018757 to see the complete entry.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 13:39 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 314His link didn't work but the lady arrested was in her 50's. Also listed that she's on an ICE hold. She's most definitely getting a trip home.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 12:00 #15828Regular Member

Posts: 34What old lady
The woman listed in the report is 51 years old. Does Jessica = old lady? The police were at the spa Friday night. One woman from a massage parlor at Jax Beach was arrested Friday night.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 11:03 #15827Senior Member

Posts: 396What old lady?
The only ladies there were Lisa and Jessica. There has been no old ladies since the new ownership.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
And how do you know she will be deported? Even if she's guilty that's her first time and if she is here legally, I am sure she will be ok.
-
08-31-25 10:09 #15826Regular Member

Posts: 34Old lady
I don't remember ever seeing an old lady.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 09:53 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 94Arrest
Well there goes the best AMP in town for awhile. I'm assuming this is the old lady that would try to take care of you when your appointment was running late or busy. She's going to be deported.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:57 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 2334https://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/...eDetail/831163
Originally Posted by MightyMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 11:26 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 143Uncle LEO
I was heading there too last night and got spooked by that. I kept driving and ended up going to a different spa.
Originally Posted by MightyMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 02:13 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 384H & N (Coconut tree) Jax Beach
I drove by Friday night and I saw a sizable number of LEO around in front of the Spa. Any info?
-
08-27-25 12:34 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 287I was fortunate to have seen Angela this morning, you're right she is just t a real sweety and a doll. She took great care of me, though all I wanted was an L1, and we had a great time. However she's leaving in another couple weeks, I think she's going back to Los Angeles, so you better see her soon!
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






