Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 30795
-
09-01-25 13:23 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 26Sandra
I had a visit with Sandra, who is a Colombian girl visiting Raleigh. She was staying in an apartment with a friend who is also a working girl (I'm trying to get her friend's number).
Sandra is not the girl in the pictures / videos, or they are her a few years ago. Girl I met was late 30's to early 40's. Met me at the door in lingerie, she's in remarkable shape. She was fully made up and she looked really beautiful. I intended to stay for a qv, but I ended up asking for an extension after seeing her for hh. Now the disappointment: there was a pre-written text that she sent, which said she was GFE friendly. She was open to DATY but not LFK/ DFK at all. BBJ was an upcharge.
I won't be repeating myself because lfk / dfk is a deal breaker, but wanted to post for anyone interested in seeing an attractive, toned, Colombian MILF. Most things are an upcharge, but she's real, safe, and clean. I think you can message her to send you a selfie.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/192566171
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9802727249
-
09-01-25 13:10 #28439Senior Member

Posts: 26Sam
I saw her once a few months back and have had a relationship with her for a few months. Maybe 5'4/5'5 and 160/170 lbs. She's not skinny, but she's not BBW. I'd say looks are 6/7; she always greeted with make up. I never repeated, but she's real and not a substance user. Donations when I saw her were 200/350/500.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
Helped her find a fairly nice apartment on Capital that she hosts out of. I lent her some money to move in that I'm likely not getting back. I've learned this lesson too many times, but it never sticks. Don't give money to a girl in this business if you're not okay never getting it back.
-
09-01-25 12:47 #28438Senior Member

Posts: 26Skylar
Thank you for the update. I saw her a few times, and. From Kentucky or one of the proper Southern states near it, I think, tough life, lots of responsibilities. I hope she has some peace now. I can't count how many girls I've met in this business who have already passed.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 11:18 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 84London
Wondering if anyone has any Intel on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/192492365
-
09-01-25 01:53 #28436Senior Member

Posts: 30Is her new number posted somewhere? I just have her old one. I haven't tried it but someone mentioned her number changed so I'm guessing it's no good anymore.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 21:14 #28435Senior Member

Posts: 93Summer
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 11:11 #28434Senior Member

Posts: 260RIP Skylar
I just came to see my regular, and she told me Skylar passed away yesterday. Demons won the battle.
There are several providers with the same name, so I am attaching the pic that she used to post.
I saw her once, and had a great time. Somehow, she was hard to get hold off after that, and several posts days later indicated she was scamming people. I never tried after that.
I know at some point, she went to visit uncle LEO, and my understanding was that she left uncle LEO few weeks ago.
-
08-30-25 09:27 #28433Senior Member

Posts: 274Its there just click on the 1272 photos from thread page.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 01:45 #28432Senior Member

Posts: 432Clicking on pic does not reveal a number.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 15:43 #28431Senior Member

Posts: 274Summer Bae
Hey fellow mongers.
Just had a dream with Summer today and she is still tight as ever and ultimate spinner type. Now with some hair products. She is now a blonde LOL so if you have a hankering with a blonde beach bunny spinner type. Nows your chance. Before you ask for number just click on pic.
Let her know C sent you
-
08-27-25 11:25 #28430Senior Member

Posts: 625Emily Love Raleigh visit pictures
In case page disappears.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 11:22 #28429Senior Member

Posts: 625Toven Raleigh pictures
In case page disappears.
Originally Posted by Rza111
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 18:54 #28428Regular Member

Posts: 10New to the area
Hey all, figured I'd make my first post without asking for favors.
Had a dream about jade, liked the dream, but not enough to repeat. In my dream she opened the door in pajamas, got straight to business with a CBJ, then some mish and finish in doggie. She still has a very attractive body if you like slim women. 150 qv, 200 hh, 300 hr. Definitely has some demons. But they aren't showing yet.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8045999147
Here's to many more dreams now that I live in the area.
OH.
-
08-26-25 18:18 #28427Regular Member

Posts: 18Do you have her digits or a link for her?
Originally Posted by SilentFoot357
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 02:38 #28426Regular Member

Posts: 11Link?
Can you provide a link?
Originally Posted by SilentFoot357
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





