Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 17688
-
08-30-25 18:21 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 877Red flag 1 - she is at a trailer. Red flag 2 - people milling around her location. Red flag 3 - no communication until the next day when she was good about it up until your scheduled appt.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
One red flag is too many for a girl who already probably isn't worth what she is charging. Three should get her on a black list.
-
08-29-25 22:58 #16157Senior Member

Posts: 375Rae
Tried setting something up with her a few weeks back, communication was good up until I got there. Saw some other people around the trailer she told me she was at so I asked her about that, got no response at all the whole day so I went and saw someone else. The next day she finally gets back to me, comes up with something about getting in trouble with the landlord so she had to move to a hotel. I dunno sounds kinda sketchy, especially if it took her a whole day to get back to me plus I'd already blew my load on someone else so didn't have anything left for her. Could be legit, could not be, in the end I never saw her.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 20:41 #16156Senior Member

Posts: 80Rea bia is in south county but I can't find any reviews on her. Dd anyone see her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/rae-bai-baby1988
-
08-28-25 15:47 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 410Yes it's a hassle, I'll say that I've had no issues with verified escorts on RR.
Originally Posted by WantaMassage2
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 09:38 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 25Well said.
.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 19:37 #16153Regular Member

Posts: 1No info
https://tryst.link/escort/ritawans1
Hey do you guys know anything about her? I can't seem to find a single review. Thanks.
-
08-27-25 19:08 #16152Senior Member

Posts: 27Please send me pm about Charlotte
Pl send me pm I have seen Charlolette.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:49 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 97Time is money
Yes way too much time is spent trying to find a reasonable, fair, in decent shape / not ultra overweight, and responsive provider. Worth repeating the advice from the experienced provider here in StL;.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
"Recently I met another provider. She charges $300/ hour but only makes a third of what I do. I suggested she lower her donation. ".
A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush.
-
08-27-25 15:17 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 279I guess these gals don't like money
This is so exhausting. Filter through the pile of crap for a glimmer of hope, research (reverse image searching, questionable reviews / comments) and then IF they hopefully seem legit, contact the provider. Crickets, or wants facetime verification (big fat no from me), or some other unnecessary hurdle. Most are either ssbbw, old as dirt, (good number of both) or sketchy neighborhoods.
-
08-27-25 06:16 #16149Senior Member

Posts: 224It's been determined that 'Reagan' is impersonating Midwest Kali. Best to avoid.
Originally Posted by Theitali67
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 06:13 #16148Senior Member

Posts: 224With over 15 reviews on TER, there has to be someone who knows lurking around in here. I asked the same question about a month ago and crickets from the gallery. Charlottes communication is identical to Eden's.
Originally Posted by LongballLarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 22:53 #16147Senior Member

Posts: 582Yes, it is her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 16:34 #16146Senior Member

Posts: 279Leslie South County
Is this her?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/192214041
-
08-26-25 16:00 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 582Search for 'Leslie' on listcrawler she's a stripper MILF white woman usually only outcall but rarely Incall in south area.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 15:28 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 279South County Favorites?
I'll be in the area tomorrow, tried to contact Heather Slayinem but I guess I spooked her trying to set something up. I've seen her once, would do so again but it's a trek to the area for me.










Reply With Quote






