Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 339 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4790

    Asian Cutie

    Anyone try this girl? Can't tell if she's legit.

    https://www.thatmall.com/star/

  2. #4789
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Newtonian

    I still believe that gravity is a force inherent in mass that attracts other mass. But when light bends in the presence of mass and you fucks are paying 400 to shag this possum, well I do not know if there is even a creator. Jesus fuk. https://tryst.link/escort/summerofthechickenranch.

  3. #4788
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    White Girl Incall / Outcall Gracie

    So I got a good tip on this girl who used to do massage she's independent now. She had to ad up so I wanted to hook up with her. I text her and she sent me some pictures and damn this girl was so fine I was so scared of getting catfished. She does both in-call and out call but I had a hotel so I had to come over. Hot damn this girl was just as hot as your picture I was so excited. We got started on the bed things got hot pretty heavy she got buck naked as soon as I gave her her tip. Beautiful body real full titties and a smashable ass. She actually gave me a pretty good massage with put me at ease. I mean how ever long we've done this in the past every time you have a new girl you're always a bit. Those nerves went away as soon as he flipped me over put the cover on and just gobbled up my cock and balls. Wow white girls really do do it best. I held the hair out of her face to watch her and she looks spectacular. She got on top and grinding those hips. Feeling inside suck on those real melon. She let me nibble on her nipples a little bit and started to moan I know I was smacking that ass. I put her in doggy grab your shoulders and gave her the drill. All in all that a full 40 to 50 minutes worth which is really good. I'm going to hit her up before I leave town in a couple days again I got to have this girl.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3347406

  4. #4787

    Blasianangel from PD and Tryst

    Has anyone ever seen Blasianangel? Her body looks insane and is my type!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/blasianAngel

  5. #4786
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Second floor

    Avoid this girl like a McDonald's salad. https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...13272471.html. black gal who treats you like a side of shit concentrate at a golden corral.

  6. #4785

    European girls

    I've been out of the game for about a year and a half, TLDR, was living in Texas with a relative who needed help, never had the time or money to monger while I was there.

    Now I'm back in LA, and lately I've had a real craving for European pussy. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of reports or info on them. The most ads I've seen for them are on private delights, but I don't know how reliable the reviews are. I haven't found any that advertise BBFS.

    Yeah, I know kgirls are cheaper and probably have better service, but for now for some reason European girls are on my menu.

  7. #4784

    Jessika69

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessika69

    I'm traveling to LA in a few weeks and trying to meet with her, anybody have any experiences?

  8. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her yesterday, got a response back pretty quickly, asked if she had a TER a account, says no. Definitely gunna give her go though & report back here.
    Her piux are as bad as AI generated K-Agencies girls' . LOL.

  9. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforfun666  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.

    I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.

    Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?
    Have seen her and it was a so-so appt.

    She is a little thicker when the door opens though that was just my opinion.

    You need to remember girls at her entrance fee are not the same as a 300-400 who are more open but that's my opinion.

  10. #4781

    She's been around a while

    I never saw her, but she has advertised for a while. Ask if you can redact your last name and the DL numbers and your address. Or give her your Linked in so she has your name. That is really what she wants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforfun666  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.

    I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.

    Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?

  11. #4780
    Justforfun666
    Guest

    Bree Taylor

    Have anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/breetaylor.

    I just do quick survey and she seems like legit.

    Screening is required, but sending selfie with DL seems not good? Is it a normal process?

  12. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys the pics are faker than the reviews of hot young asians.
    Here's what transpired today. Reached out about 12 noon, she responded back quickly, told her I'm gunna call you when I'm done with my next client. Called her about an hour later, she picked up & we chatted a few minutes what she offers & doesn't, said you'll need to find that out for yourself, ok. She says to send a picture so she knows who's showing up, I then said send me 1 of you so I know that's really you. She responded, I knew you just wanted to waste my time LOL Good analogy, her pics & Asian pics.

  13. #4778
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
    Come on guys the pics are faker than the reviews of hot young asians.

  14. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
    I reached out to her yesterday, got a response back pretty quickly, asked if she had a TER a account, says no. Definitely gunna give her go though & report back here.

  15. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by LifesToShort  [View Original Post]
    Looks hot which usually means TGTBT.
    She has two good comments on listcrawler. I think she probably looks just as hot in person but she doesn't allow explicit questions about what she allows before seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape