Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 871 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11254
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Lake spa, Upland CA

    Was greeted by Nico. She is very cute with pale skin and was wearing a tight dress with a lot of cleavage showing. She spoke softly and seemed a little bit shy. She has all natural C cups.

    When we got in the massage room, she hugged me and I grabbed her ass. We then started to make out. Her shyness seemed to have gone away. She was giggling and I started to feel her nice round smooth ass. Her skin is nice and smooth and very juicy. I would grab her tits while we made out and pulled her tits out her dress. I started to suck on her tits and she moaned with excitement. I slowly started to rub her vag and slipped my fingers inside and she started to moan with pleasure. We got on the massage bed and she took off my clothes. She began to kiss my neck and started to work her way down to my nipples. She would spend some time there sucking each nipple and licking them softly. Her little mouth felt really good against my body. She would like me all over. She then went down and started the BBBJ. She would use her tongue a lot and I grabbed her head and thrusted down her throat. She took it all down and had no gag reflex. She is a pro and took it like a champion. I thrusted away while grabbing her ass. She then stepped out to get a hat. Once she came back she started BBBJ some more. She then slipped on the hat and asked what kind of position I wanted. I said doggy. Her ass is so juicy and has a nice apple shape. Very round. It felt so good that I finished. We still had a lot of time left and she didn't rush me to go. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and massaged me while I laid on my stomach. Her massage skills are decent too. It was very relaxing, especially after the FS. Once time was up she kissed and hugged me good bye and asked me to come again. I said yes and left a 140 tip.

  2. #11253
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Latina hottie Ana at Fountain Spa

    Lots of places on Clairemont Mesa. This is the only Latina shack though that's worth going to. Ana was my girl today. Talk about a blonde bomb. Big titties with that real God giving ass. The massage wasn't bad at all she has firm hands and loves to use her fingernails to tease. Let me over and started to jerk me. I kept leaking pre jizz she kept licking it up bare back. Don't you just took my cock in her mouth gave me some deep throat action raw. We took everything I had not to bust my nut in 2 minutes LOL. From there we went to pound town. First round top of me let me on top of her. Of course with an ass like that you have to finish in doggy. She was so wet and the sound of my balls smacking against that wet kitty had me busting my nut in no time. Damn I'm cashing my check and coming back tomorrow.

  3. #11252
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyLennon  [View Original Post]
    I was excited about the news Ruby back at TA. Rushed over to MP, got greeted by Daisy. I specifically told her I wanted to see Ruby. Not sure if she was kind of playing it that she doesn't understand what I say. But I asked for Ruby and somewhere down the line, translation was lost. Insisted that I take her instead because apparently, "Ruby getting boom boom. " Not my word BTW LOL. Anyway. Don't get me wrong, had a good time with her but disappointed not getting Ruby instead.
    Yup, they do that based on how busy a girl is. I asked for the opposite and wanted to see Daisy but ended up with Ruby. Not a deal breaker but the MMS said Daisy was available at specific time.

  4. #11251
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Tai Masssage. Whittier

    I was feeling horny and needed something good. Lisa is about 5'0 105#z. Maybe 34 c. She kisses well and is fun to hold on to. She quickly took off her clothes looking even better than I thought. Her ass is nice and round. Smooth skin. Her pussy is nice to look at too. It has small fine hair with little plump lips. She did a sensual BBJ for pretty long time and got get it really nice and wet. Follows direction well and climbed on top. We moved to the table for some doggy. The view in doggy was amazing. More Missionary and more BBJ and then more Missionary until I'm able to pop in the bag. Very smart. I had her spread her legs again while she gave me a nice finger massage. Her nice voice soothes me. It's almost like sound therapy. Would repeat.

  5. #11250

    Bait and Switch (Sort of)

    I was excited about the news Ruby back at TA. Rushed over to MP, got greeted by Daisy. I specifically told her I wanted to see Ruby. Not sure if she was kind of playing it that she doesn't understand what I say. But I asked for Ruby and somewhere down the line, translation was lost. Insisted that I take her instead because apparently, "Ruby getting boom boom. " Not my word BTW LOL. Anyway. Don't get me wrong, had a good time with her but disappointed not getting Ruby instead.

  6. #11249
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Catch but do not release

    Rumor is dream or dreamy the shitbox on motor got raided by ice.

  7. #11248
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.
    Only in LA or should we be worry about the smaller cities around LA as well? I been skipping once a while to avoid getting in the middle of this thing, it is a bad time to be a monger right now.

  8. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.
    It is still safe in OC area.

  9. #11246

    Ruby is back at TA

    I heard Ruby was back so I to go see her again. She's all natural and that's what I really like about her the most. Slender type with natural Bs are perfect to feast on and she loved every minute of it.

    Lot of DFK, led to sucking each other in 69, her BBBJ skils were amazing as usual and watching her while jr disappears in her mouth is lovely site and a turn on. She covered me up and we went through multiple positions, until I squeezed every little drop in the bag. She cleaned me up and Daisy and Baby walked in to say hello. They both looked gorgeous, Daisy was the taller one carrying at least Cs or Ds. Baby is on a short and smaller frame but with big tits. Jojo told me Candy is coming tomorrow to swap with Baby. I might go back and see Baby later today before she leaves. They were super slow for a Saturday, maybe because of the long weekend. Enjoy boys.

  10. #11245
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.

  11. #11244

    Ruby at TA

    Thanks for the mongers who pointed me back at TA as Ruby is back for about ten days or so.

    I did a review a while back during her first stay here and she definitely deserves a repeat.

    She's about 5'3, skinny Chinese girl with natural Bs and a nice ass for an Asian girl. Picture college abg girl from any university but will hook up with you LOL.

    Luckily she remembered me and greeted me with a lot of dfk and we chatted a bit to catch up. She excused herself to get some supplies. When she got back, she stripped off her clothes and immediately straddled me and started making out. Was fully up and ready and poking at her when she got the hint and slid down and gave me her infamous BBBJ. This girl knows how to use her mouth and her plumb dsl lips with great eye contact made it even better. She did her 360 move where she almost went full dt in every angle.

    On came the cover and went through the greatest hits. If you guys are able to get her to pop she does insane kegals cause that set me off.

    Always a great visit with her and wish my layover in lax was a few days. Will be back in my next trip!

    Services.

    DFK BBBJ dt cfs.

  12. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyLennon  [View Original Post]
    Wait, is this recent review? I thought she left.
    She's back! For approximately 10 days.

  13. #11242
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBot677  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the better more discreet full menu shacks around. Place is really clean too has that bleach smell which I like. Angie you was my girl. English was enough to have small talk we didn't do much talking then I'll tell you that much. She actually gave a 40-minute massage for our pay which I was really impressed with. Lots of teasing during it too and her thigh massage rubbing my balls she knew how to handle me. Flip me over went over the price $160 pretty much the standard rate for above average ass. You like my balls even put them in their mouth and follow them with their tongue was really sexy. After putting the cover on she went all deep throat action. I held the hair out of her face to watch her blow me it was a spectacular view. She got on top of me first we held hands over her head and she just grinded down on me. I picked up the pace pounding her from below and she switched to reverse cowgirl. I had worked up a sweat so I laid back and let her ask you all the work. She can twerk like a black girl and she had me busting in my back pretty fast. Best time I've had in a long time.
    Where is this place? Can't even search on Google.

  14. #11241
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    Angie at LA Asian Spa

    Definitely one of the better more discreet full menu shacks around. Place is really clean too has that bleach smell which I like. Angie you was my girl. English was enough to have small talk we didn't do much talking then I'll tell you that much. She actually gave a 40-minute massage for our pay which I was really impressed with. Lots of teasing during it too and her thigh massage rubbing my balls she knew how to handle me. Flip me over went over the price $160 pretty much the standard rate for above average ass. You like my balls even put them in their mouth and follow them with their tongue was really sexy. After putting the cover on she went all deep throat action. I held the hair out of her face to watch her blow me it was a spectacular view. She got on top of me first we held hands over her head and she just grinded down on me. I picked up the pace pounding her from below and she switched to reverse cowgirl. I had worked up a sweat so I laid back and let her ask you all the work. She can twerk like a black girl and she had me busting in my back pretty fast. Best time I've had in a long time.

  15. #11240

    Ruby Back?

    Wait, is this recent review? I thought she left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic5  [View Original Post]
    After reading multiple glowing reviews about her, I finally had the opportunity to book a session with Ruby. I'm so glad I did. She's remarkable.

    Upon arrival, I was greeted by Jojo who I hadn't met before. She's incredibly welcoming and quite attractive. She lead to a room on the left near the back and stayed for a brief chat. Soon Ruby entered and Jojo made her exit.

    I was immediately taken with just how beautiful Ruby is. She's maybe 5' 3" with long black hair, a slight frame, and toned body. Although I typically prefer busty providers, Ruby's natural Bs are delicious. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

    After some vigorous DFK, she took off everything but her heels and panties and gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god this girl knows how to please. The perfect amount of eye contact, with hand and mouth skills for days.

    Naturally I was inclined to return the favor and soon found myself dining on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. What ever she's doing to prep for her sessions, it's working.

    Soon we moved to standing mish and the pounding commenced. Her intense moans were a huge turn on, as was her tendency to pull me toward her for more DFK while I pounding her kitty into oblivion.

    For doggy, we adjusted the mirror to provide just the right view. I loved watching her watch herself get fucked; she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

    For the finish, I hopped off the table and she did the same, falling immediately to her knees with the back of her head resting on the table, her mouth open waiting for my load. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I promptly exploded all over her face and tits. Unbelievably satisfying.

    We cleaned each other up, she said she liked the taste of my cum. I complemented her on the taste of her sweet kitty. We talked for a bit about this and that, and soon Jojo popped her head in to see how things were going. They both gave me a hug and kiss and Jojo lead me to the door.

    My time with Ruby was well spent. She is fire, and I would repeat in a heart beat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape