Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 10226
-
08-28-25 11:09 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 350Info
Oh did you try to get the info from Gentlemen also.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 09:53 #9520Regular Member

Posts: 9Rose
Oh shoot! I wasn't the one who asked, but I'm glad you posted this. I been trying to hit her up again for the past few weeks after a fantastic first time last month, and all I got were silence. Now I don't have to bother for a while.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 06:52 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 213The reviews that came up here on her that I can recalll were that she's a time waster. Maybe look for "Kitty" on the phiily section of skip. 50's blonde in far northeast / bensalem.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...3/112639401202
-
08-28-25 06:29 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 727Utr. Asked me to help. Glassboro
I know a ful UTR. MILF type who asked me to help her out with meet ups. Will only provide digits to senior members. Be nice, be fair. She does not know really how to do this. No room. Outcall only. PM me.
-
08-27-25 21:49 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 700Logan carly gilf
I think am really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this. Looking mature MILF / gilf bimbo but not looking to drop $$ I read she reviews and said she really drop off. Definitely not looking for cryptkeeper leia. She worth it in get off but not blowing your bankroll?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...5/536045675169
https://www.a*********.net/index.php....172321/page-2
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-391797?page=1
-
08-27-25 18:05 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 428Sometimes
Sometimes you just have to read between the lines, not your forte evidently. If someone ask me to keep something out of the public knowledge, I respect that for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
When I posted a few months ago about the fast house in Camden, I didn't mentioned the exact place, since I was asked by the manager to keep it private. But some people started to make it real public and it became a target. People asked me about the other places in Philly, and South Jersey, would I give info?, the answer is no. I have to judge what I can and cannot say, that's is the reason people trust me. In one the houses after meeting the manager I don't have to go to the house anymore, I get delivery, why?, because they trust me.
-
08-27-25 12:28 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 3005Not allowed to give info.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 11:23 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 97Was wondering the same thing. Hmmm LOL.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 09:46 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 350Jenna
Not allowed to what LOL.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 19:11 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 428Rose
Somebody asked me about Rosie, she is MIA because she just got locked up, unrelated to the biz. I know people are looking for Jenna too, but I'm not allowed, sorry.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 16:10 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 350Broadway
I saw her on Broad and Kaighn across from the liquor store with a Latin fella. Tried to get her attention but she was packing a stem. She has given mechanical service for years. She's got a dead eye for at least a year too. Hot body, if the price is right you can have your way. The price is even better on the street. I've seen her on and off for years.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 16:05 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 350South Jersey
I guess the area is considered south jersey but it is very far from the Gloucester / Camden / Salem county area.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 15:29 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 700Italian tahitian
She told me she got phone issues with text, to reach her you may have send her a few text for her to see it. She looks normal girl obviously on the thicker side. Pretty tall with big knockers but a slight belly. Not on any drugs, everything covered, no kissing but for what she ask, its alright. She stayed a nice chain hotel. I would say average exp, I won't travel long distances to see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/804263073522
-
08-22-25 19:02 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 70Asian Outcalls in Toms River / Lakewood Area?
Hey all! I might be making a trip out to Ocean County, just wondering there were any good Asian outcall options available?
Thanks for any help you can provide!
-
08-22-25 14:43 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 78Rubi Rose
Has anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/833775508120










Reply With Quote




