Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 41288
-
08-28-25 11:54 #38828Senior Member

Posts: 84I've been interested as well
Did she offer BBFS or greek? What was the rate?
Originally Posted by GottaHaveMoreU
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 08:21 #38827Senior Member

Posts: 60I like the discount idea
I did notice that she posted a review from me in her ad. I haven't seen her since she moved to the southside. I did see her a lot when she was off Collins Rd on the Westside. She has no idea of my USA SG handle though. I don't tell any providers who I am on this forum. She's always been good to me and is really my type. So, like in any other service industry, you give great service, you'll get a great review and recommendation. Simple as that. Wish there were better providers west of the River. It's horrible over here now. So much so I'll probably be hanging it up for a while and save some coins.
Originally Posted by Xpj8713
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 08:00 #38826Senior Member

Posts: 28Sorry. Meant to post this under the Craigslist section.
Originally Posted by Review2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 07:57 #38825Senior Member

Posts: 28Emily. CRAZY EYES
Searched on Jacksonville Craigslist for "massage" and she popped up.
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...875385878.html
-
08-27-25 23:45 #38824Senior Member

Posts: 38So it looks like at DanBall was one of the members who recommended her to you.
Originally Posted by GottaHaveMoreU
[View Original Post]
Funny, because if you look up the old post number she shows as a screen shot photo in her skip ad (which is of an old good review of her) you can see the old post--from January--is also by DanBall.
Hey, Dan, I think Kendall needs to give you a deep discount next time, with all the business you've given her-both directly and indirectly.
That being said, thanks everyone for sharing, I may reach out to her sometime soon.
-
08-27-25 21:28 #38823Senior Member

Posts: 1146Set up a visit with Kendall and want to say thank you all who gave info and suggestions on her.
Originally Posted by GottaHaveMoreU
[View Original Post]
Just what I wanted and needed wow perfect little body and I've been wanting a woman with smaller tits!! Had a great time and definitely recommend her went through a gamut of positions worships slides and a few things she hasn't done and wow she fit perfectly into every pleasure. Unfortunately I guess due to first time jitters I didn't get a release to her 2 or 3 times but damn if she gave it all she had and then some!
I'll be back and forth for the next few months and she will be the first call for sure.
Thanks again for the recommendation I can't thank you guys enough!
-
08-27-25 16:16 #38822Regular Member

Posts: 19Intel Greatly Appreciated
Any intel? Phone number search turns up an old ad but nothing more.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/497135457221
-
08-27-25 16:04 #38821Senior Member

Posts: 130She has a dope hiding in the other room. Saw her one time and tried get me to pay first, I said no! I could even hear her dope boy talking from the other side of the room. I knew from there it's a setup. Don't waste your time with this person. She's fake. She's definitely hooked on the candy. AVOID!
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 11:53 #38820Senior Member

Posts: 452Saw her recently
Definitely a cute and bubbly girl with decent skills, but she pulled away from my cock mid nut (I went for BJ only). Had to knock off a few points for that. DT was okay but nothing ground breaking IMO. Might visit again to sample the full menu.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 10:01 #38819Regular Member

Posts: 34Katie is certified hot and fresh
She is good at what she does and is a sweetheart. She is very eager to please and make you happy. She has a comfy place on a large property next to her family members. They are cool with what she does so no problem there. I drove onto the property at night, and she came out and directed me where to park. Good time.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 08:52 #38818Senior Member

Posts: 112Alli
Any intel on this one. Goes by name of Alli.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/898016672120
-
08-27-25 08:48 #38817Senior Member

Posts: 60The first two.
I've seen both Ashley James and Kendall multiple times. They're both legit and good choices. Me personally, I love Kendal because she's like 4'11 or 5 ft. Sexy little thing and is good at what she does.
Originally Posted by GottaHaveMoreU
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 08:48 #38816Senior Member

Posts: 83New Chloe?
Sorry I meant to include this one about new Chloe. Her comms are good, rates quoted are fair. Anyone take the leap yet? She mentions a duo is available, but did not mention with who. Working out of a hotel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/809048615688
Thanks.
PG2.
-
08-27-25 08:34 #38815Senior Member

Posts: 83Jax intel
On my way to see you all!
https://tryst.link/escort/cloelaurent
This one says she's in town. No response from email. The X and OF accounts are active. Has anyone had any luck communicating with her?
Considering Taylor (19) or Luna Day. Read the reviews. Saw April (STG) last time, great GFE experience, easy on the budget and slim. Any young spinners out there I've overlooked? Will be staying in SJCenter, May have to visit Coconut Spa too. Thanks. DM if necessary.
PG2.
-
08-26-25 22:50 #38814Senior Member

Posts: 1146Will be in Jax a few days need some pointers for something good
Will be working in the Jax area for a few days and wanted to drop a few loads off and been back and forth on who to actually see.
Ashley James.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/365020685889
Kendall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/198856402747
ALEXIS WOLFF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/570291521559
Just seeing how current any of you mongers have mad visits with any of them? Decent places, daytime only, management need to be watching my 6, comms?? Hate having to wait hours for responses or sitting in a parking lot.
Thanks for the intel.










Reply With Quote






