Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 41263
-
08-27-25 08:52 #38818Senior Member

Posts: 112Alli
Any intel on this one. Goes by name of Alli.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/898016672120
-
08-27-25 08:48 #38817Senior Member

Posts: 60The first two.
I've seen both Ashley James and Kendall multiple times. They're both legit and good choices. Me personally, I love Kendal because she's like 4'11 or 5 ft. Sexy little thing and is good at what she does.
Originally Posted by GottaHaveMoreU
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 08:48 #38816Senior Member

Posts: 82New Chloe?
Sorry I meant to include this one about new Chloe. Her comms are good, rates quoted are fair. Anyone take the leap yet? She mentions a duo is available, but did not mention with who. Working out of a hotel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/809048615688
Thanks.
PG2.
-
08-27-25 08:34 #38815Senior Member

Posts: 82Jax intel
On my way to see you all!
https://tryst.link/escort/cloelaurent
This one says she's in town. No response from email. The X and OF accounts are active. Has anyone had any luck communicating with her?
Considering Taylor (19) or Luna Day. Read the reviews. Saw April (STG) last time, great GFE experience, easy on the budget and slim. Any young spinners out there I've overlooked? Will be staying in SJCenter, May have to visit Coconut Spa too. Thanks. DM if necessary.
PG2.
-
08-26-25 22:50 #38814Senior Member

Posts: 1146Will be in Jax a few days need some pointers for something good
Will be working in the Jax area for a few days and wanted to drop a few loads off and been back and forth on who to actually see.
Ashley James.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/365020685889
Kendall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/198856402747
ALEXIS WOLFF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/570291521559
Just seeing how current any of you mongers have mad visits with any of them? Decent places, daytime only, management need to be watching my 6, comms?? Hate having to wait hours for responses or sitting in a parking lot.
Thanks for the intel.
-
08-26-25 17:59 #38813Senior Member

Posts: 221She is excellent. Great oral skills. Nothing better than when someone is blowing you nice and slow, then makes it very intense. And after you release your entire weekly load, she keeps going and going and then says. OMG! I am sorry. I swallowed it! With a big smile on her face. Freaken perfect!
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 17:20 #38812Senior Member

Posts: 48Savage Barbie, Tasty, Tatiana
Or whatever other name the rip off artist is using at the moment just posted an ad with Ashley James pic! Let Ashley know and she got the ad pulled before her rep was tarnished. Looks like Tat has burned so many guys out there she can't show her own face.
Here's an ad with the real thief's face.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/845104773636
-
08-26-25 12:20 #38811Senior Member

Posts: 585Appreciate the info. I was hot to see hera cpl weeks ago. Texted with her a bit. Seemed ok, but then I started seeing the "brat" reports. Also my Schwanz is not huge, but not small either. Sounds like a pain in the ass if you're trying to smash it.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 21:22 #38810Regular Member

Posts: 9Tiana
Seen ads for this one here and there, think they move around a bit and may have changed numbers. Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9045610128
-
08-25-25 20:40 #38809Senior Member

Posts: 452Same Experience
Complained that I was too big and squirmed like a snake when trying to go deep. And my little fella is just average sized! She would be a real contender if she wasn't such a brat.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 20:13 #38808Regular Member

Posts: 21Tried
Reached out to her last week, weird conversation. She wanted $$$ and no BBBJ, she ended up reducing and offering it by the end of the conversation.
Also asked me if I would be down for a 3 some with another guy, after about 15 min I just blocked her and moved on.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 17:52 #38807Senior Member

Posts: 305Former Dancer?
Guessing she's moved on to her dream job, asking $800/ hour, I wish her well.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 16:12 #38806Senior Member

Posts: 260Angel (new link)
Just realized that link takes you to the Jax page, not hers individually. I think this one is better. Any info helps! Especially a new contact number.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
https://ladys.one/usa-jacksonville/angel-783-i1047817
-
08-25-25 13:33 #38805Senior Member

Posts: 127Mixed mostly good
Reviews on her are mixed and mostly good. Here's an example:
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice and she pissed me off both times because she's a bit of a brat.
She can give good head for about 2 minutes and then she wants you to slam and leave. I'm not one to slam and leave so she had to figure which position she could best accommodate me and apparently that annoyed her so she decided to tell me my big guy gave her a headache and ruined her day because I was shifting around too much.
She couldn't ride me, couldn't take mish, and needed me at a certain angle from behind.
But she's small which is fun to fuck but her attitude just sucks. It's tempting to go back and punish her again but I'm too old for bratty behavior.
-
08-25-25 12:54 #38804Regular Member

Posts: 2I've seen a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.
https://skipthefakes.com/rtcl_listin...%2Fgainesville










Reply With Quote



