Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #550
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Caribbean Chocolate Yari incall Spa

    Wow. I never been with an African queen but now I've tapped some Caribbean ass. Milky smooth chocolate skin on this girl. Real titties and a huge ass. Her work set up is in a actual massage spa but her ad looks like he's independent. Either way just text her for an appointment just send you some real pics and that damn don't worry you're not going to get catfished. She has a sexy accent she has firm hands but as soon as I flipped over my hands were all over those tits and ass. Beautiful curly hair that came in handy when I was pounding her from behind. Cover me up for the BJ gave the boys a nice licking before taking it deep. She let me hold her head down for some face fucking and doesn't mind being a little rough. She has big hips so clearly doggy was my choice of attack. Like I said I wrap my hands around her hair and I drilled her from behind and she made the sexiest noises. Feel like going to be here about 2 weeks so if you never had a chocolate girl you got to check her out. I put her at below. If there's any other Nubian girls around let me know.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3347158

  2. #549

    Cherry at El Cajon 201

    I was so happy that my Cherry had returned that I had to see her right away. She is a very young and cute Chinese girl with shoulder length hair and nice big DD breasts. Upon arrival to the shop upstairs, Cherry answers the door wearing a sexy white dress. She greets me with a hug and a peck on the cheek. She make you feel she's your girlfriend! I paid the house fee and Cherry leaves to get the cleaning gear. After clean up, Cherry gets right down to business and undresses. She doesn't even mention the service fee yet which is a plus for me but I make sure to pay her generously after because she really delivers! She starts by getting on her knees and gently wraps her lips slowly on my cock as she blows me raw. She really takes her time and savors my dick licking every inch of the shaft up and down and then she cat bathes my balls. It felt so good. Cherry works very slowly and thoroughly on my cock for at least ten minutes and I was just about ready to shoot my wad in her cute little mouth. Next, Cherry has me lay on the table and proceeds to rub her sweet pussy on my cock raw. It almost felt like BBFS! It was more of a pussy slide Nuru on my cock with no condom and it was pure ecstasy. After about 5 minutes of the pussy slide, Cherry puts a condom on me. She gets on top of me and mounts me ACG and grinds her tight pussy as I gaze at her beautiful eyes. It was heaven for sure! Next we tried lazy doggy style and I wanted to finish by doing her missionary so I can see and watch her moan. Cherry lets out these cute moans that edged me right to explode my huge load in the bag. It felt amazing. Cherry then smiles at me and begins to clean me up. Afterwards, I had time to enjoy her great massage. She leads me out with bottled water and a kiss. I definitely recommend trying Cherry. I had her before and don't regret doing her over and over again!

  3. #548
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Smile Spa Coco

    Coco was very sensual during the massage. She's in great shape and she seemed like she was seducing me the entire time. Her movements and breathing and constant smiling was obvious. Immediately and purposefully brushing her thighs against my hands was a clear indication it was game on. Before the flip the leg rub turned into butt and tickling my balls quickly. This moved into grabbing my cock while I was still face down. After the flip she had pretty much given up on the massage and was working on my balls while letting me finger her. She was noticeably wet already. To be honest I went in only wanting a HJ, but by the time she asked me what I wanted she had worked me into a frenzy and I had to have the full experience. I ponied up and she left for a brief moment. Once she returned the clothes came off fast and she started to climb on. I asked if I could go down on her which is against my better judgement considering the risk but damn was that pussy already soaking wet I just had to taste it. I was not disappointed. I tried in vain for an orgasm before giving up and letting her ride me. After I came she took control and cleaned me up very well. The obligatory bottle of water and a hug and kiss on the cheek. Next time I am in the area I will stop by to see her for sure.

  4. #547
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Latina shack in Lemon Grove- Diamond Spa

    Seems to me more Latinas working at these places now but it's hard to find a really good looking one. If the jackpot here no doubt. I was received by Paola, a beautiful young Latina girl. Los Latinas are known for their asses and trust me she has a good one but this girl has a sexist legs I've ever seen. Nice and toned and tanned. I'll give her credit she gives a really good massage too and I needed one today.

    Entering back in the room, I told her about my sore muscles from working out, and she smiled and told me she would take care of it. A comfortable full body massage, she focused on my waist and leg muscles, with moderate pressure, after finishing the massage, I felt that all the muscles in my body were relaxed. Looking at her sexy body, I had desire to fuck her now I asked her if she could provide other services, she said FS ok, Her HJ technique is good, I feel very comfortable. She quickly put my dick in her mouth and suck me from the tip all the way down to the shaft. Great DT. We wrapped up Junior and went to town and doggy. I told her I wanted her to suck me off in her mouth and she pulled the rubber off and went to town. I gave her a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a good girl. In the end I got the perfect ending.

    I achieved my goal and left with a relaxed mood. Paola is highly recommended.

  5. #546
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 39

    Latina spinner Ana at ABC Massage

    This place used to be all Asian and called fountain Spa. So of course to my surprise when I walk in there's a smoke and hot Latina the front door. Ana was a dirty blonde with a dirty mouth. She had man-made rack with a God made ass. They changed the name to ABC now. Maybe because she knows how to handle Ass, Balls and Cock LOL. The massage was better than I expected. I know a lot of guys don't like girls with fingernails but it's so sensual when she scratches my ass and the boys while I laid on my stomach. Flip over and she already taking off her dress. She's in a pink g-string and that ass is overflowing. I give her the tip and she gave my tip a good cat bath before putting the cover on. She stood at the side of the table bent over to blow me which gave me access to stick two fingers in her pink. She got so wet and I got deep into that clit. She got on top and it was like screwing a slip and slide she was so drenched. I loved it so sexy. Put her off the table bent over and pounded her with my cock and balls. I think my nuts act left a bruise on her ass I was going so hard but she took it. Got to love a worker like this.

  6. #545

    Tag team

    Has anyone ever tried tag teaming any of the ladies at a spa? I'd be interested in spit roasting and trying double penetration on one of these women. I'd be curious if anyone has had any luck or if interested you can message me.

  7. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddSwinger7  [View Original Post]
    Okay I don't want to get all controversial here but this was my first Greek experience and it was spectacular. Wasn't expecting it nor was I expecting a smoke show like Shantel. She was a brunette bombshell Latina with that J-Lo ass. Sexy accent Ashley took me to the room. We did about 30 or 40 minutes of massage I wasn't keeping track she was in a mini skirt and I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. With me over and started to rub my cock with one hand and my chest. She asked what I wanted and I told her that kitty. She made the two finger sign and I said hell yeah. No cover for the BJ and caught me off guard but it was so good. She started licking my balls before you knew it was deep throating my cock. She got a mouth full of pre-jizz for sure. She rolled the wrapper on got on top and took full control. She had fingernails and she grinded them in my chest while she pounded that ass on me. It was the best kind of pain. I put her in doggy and lightly spank her ass. I thought I'd take it a step further and put my thumb right on her Brown hole. She never flinched so I put a little more pressure on and almost got a fingernail deep in. She asked for another 80 if I wanted to take her ass. I could not jump off that table fast enough. I've got my cock lubed and I started fingering her a hole before sliding me in. I didn't know what speed to go honestly it's been my first time. I started at a slow pace and she got pretty self lubricated pretty fast. I picked up the pace just a bit then I hit my speed and before I knew and I was filling up the bag. It was a pretty God damn cool thing. I know some guys don't like it but for a first-timer it was off the hook.
    Good afternoon, Mr. TS FYI, that area of the body does not self lubricate you must've been Leaking. It can be off the hook. Happy hunting.

  8. #543

    Any Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by StratigoKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of trying providers that ill read great reviews of that sound like a lot of fun, only to find out I'm too big for them. Some will reluctantly say yes they'll do full service and then urge me t finish as soon as possible. I'm not trying to pressure them. Anyway, I try texting ahead to see if providers can handle my size, but that doesn't work all the time. Or whoever is texting back will just say yes just to get me there.

    So any of you larger than average mongers know of any providers that can handle / enjoy larger size?
    Never had a Latina at a FS Spa complain about the deep stroke. 9/10 Asians / Chinese are too shallow. Fairy could take a deep pounding without complaint. Not sure if she's in town though.

  9. #542

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by StratigoKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of trying providers that ill read great reviews of that sound like a lot of fun, only to find out I'm too big for them. Some will reluctantly say yes they'll do full service and then urge me t finish as soon as possible. I'm not trying to pressure them. Anyway, I try texting ahead to see if providers can handle my size, but that doesn't work all the time. Or whoever is texting back will just say yes just to get me there.

    So any of you larger than average mongers know of any providers that can handle / enjoy larger size?
    Should add, not trying to compare sizes. I don't think.

    I'm that big, but they always make a big deal. They tell me I'm #1, too! (Ha) but according to the internet, 7" barely fits (bad pun) into the larger category. So info below is based on that. Some of you larger guys may not have the same experience with them.

    Also, ill add so I'm not just taking info. Gina at S-aqua enjoys it large and can DT somewhat. Nico at Belle and 201 health (when she's in town) enjoys it. So far all but one of the QQ ladies I've seen can handle it. Gina took a minute to see if she liked it, but she does. Amy I saw at Belle is a fan, but haven't seen her in town since June.

  10. #541

    Providers that can handle "larger than average".

    I'm tired of trying providers that ill read great reviews of that sound like a lot of fun, only to find out I'm too big for them. Some will reluctantly say yes they'll do full service and then urge me t finish as soon as possible. I'm not trying to pressure them. Anyway, I try texting ahead to see if providers can handle my size, but that doesn't work all the time. Or whoever is texting back will just say yes just to get me there.

    So any of you larger than average mongers know of any providers that can handle / enjoy larger size?

  11. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report.

    Natural big pair is definitely my cup of tea.

    Is the setup in an apartment, office or AMP front end??

    What are the damage?
    Setup in an office building, walk in ring bell, enter and there is a long hallway.

    I did 80/160 but I messed up, she asked if I wanted to take a shower, since I took one before I went I said no I am good. I found out later she was asking if I wanted table shower. Next time for sure:-D.

  12. #539
    Thanks for the report.

    Natural big pair is definitely my cup of tea.

    Is the setup in an apartment, office or AMP front end??

    What are the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveYouLong  [View Original Post]
    Decided to just get some, I was added to a chat on WeChat and was not sure what place it was, decided to take a chance. Asked which one was good and was told I should try Lisa since she has big real tits. I went with, I showed up at the building and Lisa met me at the door, she welcomed me with a big hug and kiss. She is probably about 5'1", long hair. She took me to the room, the place is really clean and nice with many rooms. I got the last room, the room was huge, it had a queen size bed / massage bed (it had a hole for my face) and couch that was covered up. Lisa left me to get ready while she got her supplies.

    When she got back she came over again to the bed where I was and I sat up, we began kissing like two lost lovers. I helped he remove her clothes so that I could grab them titties. Nice tits with smallish regular size nipples, she was grabbing my head and covering me with those giants. She grabbed the pillow and laid it out and told me to lay down, she then gave me an awesome BBBJ, I let her go at it for a while it felt so good. While she was engulfing my cock I was able to grab a hold of them titties and play with her nipples. I was getting to that point so I started to get up. She looked up at me and told me "Fuck Me Now", of course I had no problem with that, she bagged me up and we got into mish, pounded a way with some nice slapping action. She was moaning as if she was really having a good time, this got me going and filled the bag.

    Afterwards she cleaned us up and she brought in some mouthwash and water, she asked if I wanted a massage and I said oh yeah. I asked back or stomach and she told me to choose. I got on my stomach and she started with a pretty strong massage, I think she popped my back Then she started to run her fingers up and down my back and between my legs, almost got it going again and probably would have if I was 20 years younger.

    She told me it was her first time in San Diego and she liked it here. After all that, I grabbed my clothes and she walked me out. Gave me another water and offered me some candy and I was out the door. Good time there, clean, is in a business center so no one was around when I went (at night).

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html

  13. #538

    Big boobs Lisa in Mira Mesa

    Decided to just get some, I was added to a chat on WeChat and was not sure what place it was, decided to take a chance. Asked which one was good and was told I should try Lisa since she has big real tits. I went with, I showed up at the building and Lisa met me at the door, she welcomed me with a big hug and kiss. She is probably about 5'1", long hair. She took me to the room, the place is really clean and nice with many rooms. I got the last room, the room was huge, it had a queen size bed / massage bed (it had a hole for my face) and couch that was covered up. Lisa left me to get ready while she got her supplies.

    When she got back she came over again to the bed where I was and I sat up, we began kissing like two lost lovers. I helped he remove her clothes so that I could grab them titties. Nice tits with smallish regular size nipples, she was grabbing my head and covering me with those giants. She grabbed the pillow and laid it out and told me to lay down, she then gave me an awesome BBBJ, I let her go at it for a while it felt so good. While she was engulfing my cock I was able to grab a hold of them titties and play with her nipples. I was getting to that point so I started to get up. She looked up at me and told me "Fuck Me Now", of course I had no problem with that, she bagged me up and we got into mish, pounded a way with some nice slapping action. She was moaning as if she was really having a good time, this got me going and filled the bag.

    Afterwards she cleaned us up and she brought in some mouthwash and water, she asked if I wanted a massage and I said oh yeah. I asked back or stomach and she told me to choose. I got on my stomach and she started with a pretty strong massage, I think she popped my back Then she started to run her fingers up and down my back and between my legs, almost got it going again and probably would have if I was 20 years younger.

    She told me it was her first time in San Diego and she liked it here. After all that, I grabbed my clothes and she walked me out. Gave me another water and offered me some candy and I was out the door. Good time there, clean, is in a business center so no one was around when I went (at night).

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13263743.html

  14. #537

    HE places

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveYouLong  [View Original Post]
    I normally go to Leisure Spa on Clairemont Mesa when I want a handy, the ladies there know what I like and provide it well but I want to see if there are other places that offer the same kind of service or better. Not looking for FS, those are easy to find, looking for a place where I can get a good massage, play with some titties (not OTC) and be treated well. Any recommendations?
    Gold Ocean on Convoy for a sure thing. Sakura is more YMMV depending on the lady and on the customer, but potentially a great choice. Both are on Convoy.

  15. #536

    HE only go to

    I normally go to Leisure Spa on Clairemont Mesa when I want a handy, the ladies there know what I like and provide it well but I want to see if there are other places that offer the same kind of service or better. Not looking for FS, those are easy to find, looking for a place where I can get a good massage, play with some titties (not OTC) and be treated well. Any recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape