Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 975 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you girls read this. Seriously. Would it kill you to put the pipe down and hit the gym 3 days a week? Your fits are supposed to be nice & firm at least until your 50's. Doing a few squats will take care of those dimples on your ass. A health diet that doesn't consist of crack cocaine will do wonders for that zombie look. And that belly. Why'all ain't pinching no inch why'all be pinching 8 inches ladies. That's fat.

    I hand it to most the Spanish girls. Who most are doing this to take care of their kids not a meth habit. Those titties be looking straight at you not to the sides.

    This has been a public service announcement.
    Seriously Dude?

    They have their issues. Probably why 90% of them avail themselves to your bank account.

    Publicly calling them out and shaming them for not being up to your standards honestly speaks to you being too cheap to pay for other professionals who can charge the premium for the premium ride.

    Want to rent from Hertz, Alamo, or Enterprise. Pick it and enjoy the ride.

    Want to rent a Ferrari, Lambo, McLeran. You get what you pay for.

    My $. 02 - despite it not being asked for.

  2. #12625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Here is what most mongors consider almost TGTBT but not quite. All these girls are real and well known in our area and are all great providers. I don't need to name them but I will if someone asks me. Most of the mongors around here know who they are and I left out about four others that are hot and good providers.
    Lexxxy is YMMV.

    As others have reviewed on here there is and always has been issues with attitude, GPS, and just a disdain for the hobby. But on a good day she can be fantastic.

  3. #12624

    Stacy of Le High

    Unfortunately she has been in the hospital for several days now with somewhat of an unexpected happening. She told me she would be out several days and if some have tried to contact her and got no response that is the reason why. Her prognosis looks like time will tell, so all who care and have tried to contact her at least lets put her in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Ciao Mongers Thick.

  4. #12623

    Roxanne. Sexxxy Lexxxy & Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Here is what most mongors consider almost TGTBT but not quite. All these girls are real and well known in our area and are all great providers. I don't need to name them but I will if someone asks me. Most of the mongors around here know who they are and I left out about four others that are hot and good providers.
    Got to agree with the guess work, 3 to always go see. Ciao mongers.

  5. #12622

    Roxanne really a fun day

    Saw Roxanne today and if you know her very well you always have one hell of a good time. This girl is not only fucking hot, but funny and loves to kid around when the time is wright. Beautiful tits and a tummy tuck thank who ever did them was an artist. Her BBBJ is excellent and spot on, and any other position you are doing with her she is really well worth the ride. DATY on that so called Gummy bear lip of hers, is delectable and always come back for the explosion. She likes receiving as much as I do giving, and its low in Calories and high in Protein. Always showered and looking good and her place is always spot on and has that Key West Flair. Get there and you will be very happy you did. Ciao mongers.

  6. #12621

    Not hard to find at all

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sir! Hard to find (for me) but when I do, it's bounce city.
    Go to any bar in the area on a Friday night. These hogs are everywhere and you can get your dream girl (TGTBT) for the price of a couple of drinks. Good luck brother.

  7. #12620

    Tasha

    I wanted to reiterate something I posted awhile back.

    Tasha posts off and on, and she is well worth paying her a visit.

    She looks better than her photos, is extremely open minded, and pretty much into the act.

    Awesome ass. She does bi 3 somes and I had a extremely intense time.

    For what it's worth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/004967871335

  8. #12619
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I can definitely confirm that Red Rasberry is a fun MILF to visit with.
    Red raspberry is too notch.

  9. #12618
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    You're missing the proverbial "different strokes for different folks".

    That's how some of us like them, short and juicy with a big booty.
    Yes, sir! Hard to find (for me) but when I do, it's bounce city.

  10. #12617
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?
    Same. I'm like really guys? Why do you hate your dick so much?

  11. #12616

    Red Rasberry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Theses are top dollar girls but are worth every penny. Roxanne, lucy, Cali. These are others that are still hot but easier on the pocketbook. Red Rasberry and Port Charlotte Crystal. Also great providers. Tried to download a few others with no luck. Belle comes to mind but there are more. Stay away from the shade guys and go to the good ones, you will be happier in the end. You will not have to worry about drug use, getting robbed or getting ghosted by these pros.
    I can definitely confirm that Red Rasberry is a fun MILF to visit with.

  12. #12615

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    You're missing the proverbial "different strokes for different folks".

    That's how some of us like them, short and juicy with a big booty.
    To each his own and I'm cool with that, but fucking a fat chick is considered TGTBT. Well O. K then LOL.

  13. #12614
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Theses are top dollar girls but are worth every penny. Roxanne, lucy, Cali. These are others that are still hot but easier on the pocketbook. Red Rasberry and Port Charlotte Crystal. Also great providers. Tried to download a few others with no luck. Belle comes to mind but there are more. Stay away from the shade guys and go to the good ones, you will be happier in the end. You will not have to worry about drug use, getting robbed or getting ghosted by these pros.
    That is because these ladies are real professional escorts. The other 90% are one hotel room from being SW.

  14. #12613

    Mind you

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Here is what most mongors consider almost TGTBT but not quite. All these girls are real and well known in our area and are all great providers. I don't need to name them but I will if someone asks me. Most of the mongors around here know who they are and I left out about four others that are hot and good providers.
    Theses are top dollar girls but are worth every penny. Roxanne, lucy, Cali. These are others that are still hot but easier on the pocketbook. Red Rasberry and Port Charlotte Crystal. Also great providers. Tried to download a few others with no luck. Belle comes to mind but there are more. Stay away from the shade guys and go to the good ones, you will be happier in the end. You will not have to worry about drug use, getting robbed or getting ghosted by these pros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1466339_PIong4hEHRphMeW9YyTi.jpg‎   F49XIcNWwAAG9SB.jpg‎  

  15. #12612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Cec00 your mailbox is full.
    Fixed.

    Thanks brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape