Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 868 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 13020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11235
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.
    It is still safe in OC area.

  2. #11234

    Ruby is back at TA

    I heard Ruby was back so I to go see her again. She's all natural and that's what I really like about her the most. Slender type with natural Bs are perfect to feast on and she loved every minute of it.

    Lot of DFK, led to sucking each other in 69, her BBBJ skils were amazing as usual and watching her while jr disappears in her mouth is lovely site and a turn on. She covered me up and we went through multiple positions, until I squeezed every little drop in the bag. She cleaned me up and Daisy and Baby walked in to say hello. They both looked gorgeous, Daisy was the taller one carrying at least Cs or Ds. Baby is on a short and smaller frame but with big tits. Jojo told me Candy is coming tomorrow to swap with Baby. I might go back and see Baby later today before she leaves. They were super slow for a Saturday, maybe because of the long weekend. Enjoy boys.

  3. #11233
    For what its worth gentleman be careful in the next few week!

    I C E is supposedly going to raid many massage parlors in Los Angeles looking for overstays and people who are not supposed to be in the USA right now.

    Not trying to make this political but its a heads up to what about to happen.

  4. #11232

    Ruby at TA

    Thanks for the mongers who pointed me back at TA as Ruby is back for about ten days or so.

    I did a review a while back during her first stay here and she definitely deserves a repeat.

    She's about 5'3, skinny Chinese girl with natural Bs and a nice ass for an Asian girl. Picture college abg girl from any university but will hook up with you LOL.

    Luckily she remembered me and greeted me with a lot of dfk and we chatted a bit to catch up. She excused herself to get some supplies. When she got back, she stripped off her clothes and immediately straddled me and started making out. Was fully up and ready and poking at her when she got the hint and slid down and gave me her infamous BBBJ. This girl knows how to use her mouth and her plumb dsl lips with great eye contact made it even better. She did her 360 move where she almost went full dt in every angle.

    On came the cover and went through the greatest hits. If you guys are able to get her to pop she does insane kegals cause that set me off.

    Always a great visit with her and wish my layover in lax was a few days. Will be back in my next trip!

    Services.

    DFK BBBJ dt cfs.

  5. #11231
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyLennon  [View Original Post]
    Wait, is this recent review? I thought she left.
    She's back! For approximately 10 days.

  6. #11230
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBot677  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of the better more discreet full menu shacks around. Place is really clean too has that bleach smell which I like. Angie you was my girl. English was enough to have small talk we didn't do much talking then I'll tell you that much. She actually gave a 40-minute massage for our pay which I was really impressed with. Lots of teasing during it too and her thigh massage rubbing my balls she knew how to handle me. Flip me over went over the price $160 pretty much the standard rate for above average ass. You like my balls even put them in their mouth and follow them with their tongue was really sexy. After putting the cover on she went all deep throat action. I held the hair out of her face to watch her blow me it was a spectacular view. She got on top of me first we held hands over her head and she just grinded down on me. I picked up the pace pounding her from below and she switched to reverse cowgirl. I had worked up a sweat so I laid back and let her ask you all the work. She can twerk like a black girl and she had me busting in my back pretty fast. Best time I've had in a long time.
    Where is this place? Can't even search on Google.

  7. #11229
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    Angie at LA Asian Spa

    Definitely one of the better more discreet full menu shacks around. Place is really clean too has that bleach smell which I like. Angie you was my girl. English was enough to have small talk we didn't do much talking then I'll tell you that much. She actually gave a 40-minute massage for our pay which I was really impressed with. Lots of teasing during it too and her thigh massage rubbing my balls she knew how to handle me. Flip me over went over the price $160 pretty much the standard rate for above average ass. You like my balls even put them in their mouth and follow them with their tongue was really sexy. After putting the cover on she went all deep throat action. I held the hair out of her face to watch her blow me it was a spectacular view. She got on top of me first we held hands over her head and she just grinded down on me. I picked up the pace pounding her from below and she switched to reverse cowgirl. I had worked up a sweat so I laid back and let her ask you all the work. She can twerk like a black girl and she had me busting in my back pretty fast. Best time I've had in a long time.

  8. #11228

    Ruby Back?

    Wait, is this recent review? I thought she left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic5  [View Original Post]
    After reading multiple glowing reviews about her, I finally had the opportunity to book a session with Ruby. I'm so glad I did. She's remarkable.

    Upon arrival, I was greeted by Jojo who I hadn't met before. She's incredibly welcoming and quite attractive. She lead to a room on the left near the back and stayed for a brief chat. Soon Ruby entered and Jojo made her exit.

    I was immediately taken with just how beautiful Ruby is. She's maybe 5' 3" with long black hair, a slight frame, and toned body. Although I typically prefer busty providers, Ruby's natural Bs are delicious. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

    After some vigorous DFK, she took off everything but her heels and panties and gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god this girl knows how to please. The perfect amount of eye contact, with hand and mouth skills for days.

    Naturally I was inclined to return the favor and soon found myself dining on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. What ever she's doing to prep for her sessions, it's working.

    Soon we moved to standing mish and the pounding commenced. Her intense moans were a huge turn on, as was her tendency to pull me toward her for more DFK while I pounding her kitty into oblivion.

    For doggy, we adjusted the mirror to provide just the right view. I loved watching her watch herself get fucked; she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

    For the finish, I hopped off the table and she did the same, falling immediately to her knees with the back of her head resting on the table, her mouth open waiting for my load. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I promptly exploded all over her face and tits. Unbelievably satisfying.

    We cleaned each other up, she said she liked the taste of my cum. I complemented her on the taste of her sweet kitty. We talked for a bit about this and that, and soon Jojo popped her head in to see how things were going. They both gave me a hug and kiss and Jojo lead me to the door.

    My time with Ruby was well spent. She is fire, and I would repeat in a heart beat.

  9. #11227
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Mandy at Torrance Wellness Spa

    I made an appointment to see Mandy. She is pretty with long brown hair. A petite spinner with nice enhanced C cups. Her pussy is clean shaven and her ass is nice and firm.

    Mandy did an enjoyable massage with plenty of teasing. I was completely hard when she turned me over. Then she went directly to my cock and started deep throating it. Really working it good. Then I returned the favor and gave her pussy a thorough licking. She was rolling her hips really getting into it.

    Next the condom went on and I had her hop on for cowgirl. She lowered her pussy down on my cock and it was a nice tight fit. She was bouncing on my cock while I played with her titties.

    We switched to standing missionary and I stroked her with her ankles resting on my shoulders. Her pussy is very tight and I was struggling to hold back from nutting. Then Mandy started rolling her hips grunting and groaning and released a major orgasm.

    I pulled out and Mandy sucked my cock to completion. Her blowjob is intense. I came so hard my knees were buckling.

    She cleaned me up and gave me a cold water on the way out. I will definitely be coming back for more.

  10. #11226

    Wen again

    Paid another visit to Wen in culver. I'm a long time customer here so she tries to go the extra mile for me. The reason I keep coming back here is because its private, she knows what I like, its always clean and comfortable. I like to try other parlors to see what's out there but most providers do their predictable routine. She has very enjoyable C (maybe D) cup breast with perfect nipples. She tells me they're real. She is obviously proud of them. Duh of course they are real. She probably in her fifties but I like her body overall. On this visit she removed her dress and let me have full access to her pillows and light caressing of her downstairs kitchen appliances. No penetration. She doesn't like it. She does this thing where she leans in close to my rod and teases me like she's going to lollipop it but just points at it with her tongue and spits on it a few times. Its a tease but I like it. Not something she will do for a first timer, but like I say, more visits and she gets creative. She always gives me extra time. Its a nice escape if you're needing a release but no FS. I usually go for an hour. 6/. 6.

  11. #11225
    Shill for TA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Ruby at TA

    After reading multiple glowing reviews about her, I finally had the opportunity to book a session with Ruby. I'm so glad I did. She's remarkable.

    Upon arrival, I was greeted by Jojo who I hadn't met before. She's incredibly welcoming and quite attractive. She lead to a room on the left near the back and stayed for a brief chat. Soon Ruby entered and Jojo made her exit.

    I was immediately taken with just how beautiful Ruby is. She's maybe 5' 3" with long black hair, a slight frame, and toned body. Although I typically prefer busty providers, Ruby's natural Bs are delicious. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

    After some vigorous DFK, she took off everything but her heels and panties and gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god this girl knows how to please. The perfect amount of eye contact, with hand and mouth skills for days.

    Naturally I was inclined to return the favor and soon found myself dining on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. What ever she's doing to prep for her sessions, it's working.

    Soon we moved to standing mish and the pounding commenced. Her intense moans were a huge turn on, as was her tendency to pull me toward her for more DFK while I pounding her kitty into oblivion.

    For doggy, we adjusted the mirror to provide just the right view. I loved watching her watch herself get fucked; she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

    For the finish, I hopped off the table and she did the same, falling immediately to her knees with the back of her head resting on the table, her mouth open waiting for my load. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I promptly exploded all over her face and tits. Unbelievably satisfying.

    We cleaned each other up, she said she liked the taste of my cum. I complemented her on the taste of her sweet kitty. We talked for a bit about this and that, and soon Jojo popped her head in to see how things were going. They both gave me a hug and kiss and Jojo lead me to the door.

    My time with Ruby was well spent. She is fire, and I would repeat in a heart beat.

  12. #11224
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Golden Oasis. Yoyo

    On my way out of my last session with Yoyo I made sure to get her wechat in case I had the time to see her again. Usually it doesn't work out and the girl is gone by the time I'm ready for the next visit but surprisingly she told me she was still there. Set an appointment same day. Yoyo has long dark hair, perky little b's, shaved, and if I had to guess height I'd say around 5 feet tall. When I got there she seemed to remember me and we left off right where we had finished our last session. BBBJ. Her BJ is amazing, good suction and tongue and fondling of the balls. I was ready to fuck at this point and told her to lay down for some missionary. She was more vocal this session which I enjoyed too. After missionary she got on top and rode me in cowgirl and I ended up cumming in the cover. Session was pretty quick and we still had time left so after cleaning me up she gave me a quick little massage. Yoyo once again was solid. Maybe I'll be lucky with another repeat but not holding my breath.

  13. #11223

    Long layover

    How's the rotation of the current crop of TA or any other near lax? Got a long layover coming up and figured I'd rather kill time there than at the airport.

  14. #11222
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Ruby Spa in Whittier

    If you can get over here you need to see Yoyo. I will say she earned her name the way she bounces up and down on a guy is amazing. First off she's petite but with a nice rack. She has nice hips too they can definitely hang on to him doggy. Why do I get too much ahead of myself the massage itself is worth talking about. She has firm hands and once I told her I wanted a medium massage she knew exactly how to do it. None of that simply scratching your back and calling it a flip LOL. She worked my neck, my temples, down to my shoulders then my hips and right in my ass crack. She oiled it up nicely and gave my ass a good massage before reaching below and fondling the boys. She got junior nice and hard. On the flip she gave me a cat bath all around the sack. She's started to joke me off one hand over the other to the point I almost blew. She put the cap on gave my cock a very good BJ. I mean she never broke eye contact and did not hesitate to suck on the balls. She got on top we held hands that she grinded down on me. I'm already to blow it any second here so I put her on her back legs flopping around and drilled her until I exploded. This girl's definitely worth the trip.

  15. #11221

    A Wellness Eva

    I found myself in the Valley and figured I'd pop in. I had seen Jojo here previously, and I was hoping to get lucky!

    Eva greeted me (5', slim. 30 ish, pretty) and led me to a room. I offered the house fee and undressed.

    Eva bounced back in plants a big wet toungy kiss on me. I fondled her C cups. Nice for implants! Good nipples!

    I did want a massage and she did pretty good job! Then came the teasing, which might be my favorite part! Hair and tits and kitten kisses all over!

    I loved it when she started stroking me from behind, with camensurate ball and ass tickle!

    FLIP! More French kisses as she grabbed my dick and I fingered her clean shaved pussy. Nice! Now BBBJ. Excellent. She uses different techniques, changing things up. Once she puts the suck on, get ready to pop! SO I stopped her. She put the cover on and I bent her over. She looked great so I tested her O ring. She went to brush my hand away, so I didn't put the thumb in all of the way. Maybe next time! I tolled her over and got on top and thrust and kissed until I popped. It felt very connected!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape