Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 21039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19689

    Harmony

    All good brother. Classic YMMV at this place it seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I can't answer your math question but I do know what I paid both times I was there and don't know if the same girl.

  2. #19688

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    House is 60 hh 80 hr plus tip.

    Parking sucks.
    Parking is no bueno. Just room for two vehicles. Service was on point and Cara? Is a tight spinner. I paid the 80 for mutual L2, no fiv. Undecided on repeating.

  3. #19687
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott2326  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting CLT next month after moving 4 years ago and hoping to get some help. Has anyone seen Gina or Ava at La Fleur / La Aqua?

    Based on reviews and pics on their site I'm planning to see Cali if she's available, but haven't seen anything on Gina or Ava, I like their pics and want to have a backup.
    Cali is fantastic! Very cute girl next door looks. Her attitude is A++ and has excellent hands. I have repeated a few times.

    Ava is a tall, curvy, slim thick. Not very talkative but friendly enough. Visit was not spectacular, but good enough for me to leave happy.

    Lia is my overall favorite that I've seen here. 5'6"ish athletic Latina. Very sultry, great tease. Excellent hands, just as good a Cali in that regard. Only draw back is her English is just barely ok, I personally find it hot though. Have repeated many times.

    Ariel is also a good time, fantastic back side!

  4. #19686
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott2326  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting CLT next month after moving 4 years ago and hoping to get some help. Has anyone seen Gina or Ava at La Fleur / La Aqua?

    Based on reviews and pics on their site I'm planning to see Cali if she's available, but haven't seen anything on Gina or Ava, I like their pics and want to have a backup.
    Cali is fantastic! Very cute girl next door looks. Her attitude is A++ and has excellent hands. I have repeated a few times.

    Ava is a tall, curvy, slim thick. Not very talkative but friendly enough. Visit was not spectacular, but good enough for me to leave happy.

    Lia is my overall favorite that I've seen here. 5'6"ish athletic Latina. Very sultry, great tease. Excellent hands, just as good a Cali in that regard. Only draw back is her English is just barely ok, I personally find it hot though. Have repeated many times.

    Ariel is also a good time, fantastic back side!

    Ivy has an amazing body and face. Slight Eastern European accent. Slightly robotic attitude, but the visual make up for it.

    I have not seen Gina.

  5. #19685
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Wait. The other guy tipped 80 and only got a HJ, but you tipped 40 and got HJ, fiv, and some nipple suck? The math is not mathing.
    I can't answer your math question but I do know what I paid both times I was there and don't know if the same girl.

  6. #19684

    Harmony

    Wait. The other guy tipped 80 and only got a HJ, but you tipped 40 and got HJ, fiv, and some nipple suck? The math is not mathing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I was there Tuesday my second visit and had nice massage with HJ fiv nice Bush and nipples sucked. I don't remember her name being Amy so not sure if the same. 80 house 40 tip. Parking sucks.

  7. #19683

    La Fleur / La Aqua question

    Hello fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting CLT next month after moving 4 years ago and hoping to get some help. Has anyone seen Gina or Ava at La Fleur / La Aqua?

    Based on reviews and pics on their site I'm planning to see Cali if she's available, but haven't seen anything on Gina or Ava, I like their pics and want to have a backup.

  8. #19682
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    No table shower but still $80 to get in the door?
    House is 60 hh 80 hr plus tip.

    Parking sucks.

  9. #19681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyapporankan  [View Original Post]
    6XX Crater St, Charlotte, NC 2XX05.

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/22483
    No table shower but still $80 to get in the door?

  10. #19680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    What's the location or a link please. Google search drew a blank. Thank you in advance.
    6XX Crater St, Charlotte, NC 2XX05.

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/22483

  11. #19679
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    What's the location or a link please. Google search drew a blank. Thank you in advance.
    Think I found it, is it off Crater St near Monroe rd?

  12. #19678

    New harmony spa location?

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I was there Tuesday my second visit and had nice massage with HJ fiv nice Bush and nipples sucked. I don't remember her name being Amy so not sure if the same. 80 house 40 tip. Parking sucks.
    What's the location or a link please. Google search drew a blank. Thank you in advance.

  13. #19677
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyapporankan  [View Original Post]
    Got Amy, 28, Chinese, brunette, B cup, massage was eh, she's playful but not much teasing, standard HJ with ball play.

    House behind an ally and tight parking spot, white paint with neon sign, nice waiting area with card reader and candy basket, 80 for an hour, 80 for HJ (+20 if you want to touch), L1 only.
    I was there Tuesday my second visit and had nice massage with HJ fiv nice Bush and nipples sucked. I don't remember her name being Amy so not sure if the same. 80 house 40 tip. Parking sucks.

  14. #19676

    New Harmony spa

    Got Amy, 28, Chinese, brunette, B cup, massage was eh, she's playful but not much teasing, standard HJ with ball play.

    House behind an ally and tight parking spot, white paint with neon sign, nice waiting area with card reader and candy basket, 80 for an hour, 80 for HJ (+20 if you want to touch), L1 only.

  15. #19675
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinBoner  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I've been a selfish monger for going on 8 years and this forum has been so valuable in my travels I finally got around to signing up and contributing.

    Texted ahead and was told Lemon and Sunny available. Was hoping for Lemon but got Sunny when I arrived. In at 1145 out at 1230.80 up front and left 160 sitting out. No questions / haggling about that.

    It's true what has been said about Sunny and the table shower, somewhat aggressive. I found her to be kinda all business in her approach but once I mentally adjusted I found it pretty good.

    After the shower into the sauna. I'm average height but knocked my head on the low door so beware.

    Back to the room Sunny scooped up the donation and asked "boom boom? I said yes and she left for a minute then came back.

    Here's the thing about all business. She knows what she is doing and when I got past the business like approach I really liked the covered BJ. She did this thing with her finger below the balls that was something else. Also a little bit of BLS.

    After warming up we moved to 69 which she really let me get in there. Onto standing mish then doggy.

    She wanted to move to finish me with a HJ but I asked for CG. No problem, she hopped right on.

    Did finish with a HJ in the 69 position which was fine.

    All hot and sweaty took me back for a stand up shower. Dried off, helped me dress then out the door with a water. 45 min in and out I felt I got my moneys worth.

    Would I go back? Probably not for Sunny, but I'd like to check out lemon. I don't get to Charlotte too often and I have comparisons from Orlando, LA, Seattle, and San Diego to name a few that compete, so hard for me to say.

    Note that this is only my second post so take it for what it's worth. I'm Not a shill but I've been burned a few times by shill posts.

    Be safe out there!
    If you would have added $40 you would have gotten BBFS with her. I've never worn a condom with her. Also, if you like to toss a clean salad she loves that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape