Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 21037
-
08-27-25 08:47 #19687Senior Member

Posts: 40Cali is fantastic! Very cute girl next door looks. Her attitude is A++ and has excellent hands. I have repeated a few times.
Originally Posted by Scott2326
[View Original Post]
Ava is a tall, curvy, slim thick. Not very talkative but friendly enough. Visit was not spectacular, but good enough for me to leave happy.
Lia is my overall favorite that I've seen here. 5'6"ish athletic Latina. Very sultry, great tease. Excellent hands, just as good a Cali in that regard. Only draw back is her English is just barely ok, I personally find it hot though. Have repeated many times.
Ariel is also a good time, fantastic back side!
-
08-27-25 08:45 #19686Senior Member

Posts: 40Cali is fantastic! Very cute girl next door looks. Her attitude is A++ and has excellent hands. I have repeated a few times.
Originally Posted by Scott2326
[View Original Post]
Ava is a tall, curvy, slim thick. Not very talkative but friendly enough. Visit was not spectacular, but good enough for me to leave happy.
Lia is my overall favorite that I've seen here. 5'6"ish athletic Latina. Very sultry, great tease. Excellent hands, just as good a Cali in that regard. Only draw back is her English is just barely ok, I personally find it hot though. Have repeated many times.
Ariel is also a good time, fantastic back side!
Ivy has an amazing body and face. Slight Eastern European accent. Slightly robotic attitude, but the visual make up for it.
I have not seen Gina.
-
08-26-25 18:30 #19685Senior Member

Posts: 781I can't answer your math question but I do know what I paid both times I was there and don't know if the same girl.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 17:02 #19684Senior Member

Posts: 443Harmony
Wait. The other guy tipped 80 and only got a HJ, but you tipped 40 and got HJ, fiv, and some nipple suck? The math is not mathing.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 19:06 #19683Senior Member

Posts: 29La Fleur / La Aqua question
Hello fellow mongers. I'm going to be visiting CLT next month after moving 4 years ago and hoping to get some help. Has anyone seen Gina or Ava at La Fleur / La Aqua?
Based on reviews and pics on their site I'm planning to see Cali if she's available, but haven't seen anything on Gina or Ava, I like their pics and want to have a backup.
-
08-25-25 10:04 #19682Senior Member

Posts: 781House is 60 hh 80 hr plus tip.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
Parking sucks.
-
08-25-25 09:04 #19681Senior Member

Posts: 440No table shower but still $80 to get in the door?
Originally Posted by Hyapporankan
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 07:41 #19680Senior Member

Posts: 256XX Crater St, Charlotte, NC 2XX05.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer73
[View Original Post]
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/22483
-
08-23-25 07:33 #19679Senior Member

Posts: 41Think I found it, is it off Crater St near Monroe rd?
Originally Posted by TheAnswer73
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 23:38 #19678Senior Member

Posts: 41New harmony spa location?
What's the location or a link please. Google search drew a blank. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 22:10 #19677Senior Member

Posts: 781I was there Tuesday my second visit and had nice massage with HJ fiv nice Bush and nipples sucked. I don't remember her name being Amy so not sure if the same. 80 house 40 tip. Parking sucks.
Originally Posted by Hyapporankan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 18:40 #19676Senior Member

Posts: 25New Harmony spa
Got Amy, 28, Chinese, brunette, B cup, massage was eh, she's playful but not much teasing, standard HJ with ball play.
House behind an ally and tight parking spot, white paint with neon sign, nice waiting area with card reader and candy basket, 80 for an hour, 80 for HJ (+20 if you want to touch), L1 only.
-
08-21-25 19:32 #19675Senior Member

Posts: 960If you would have added $40 you would have gotten BBFS with her. I've never worn a condom with her. Also, if you like to toss a clean salad she loves that.
Originally Posted by TravelinBoner
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 19:12 #19674Senior Member

Posts: 193Gibbon parking woes
For those who haven't been there recently. I visited few days ago and they now have a sign at the door that your vehicle may be towed unless you register for free parking any time after 5 pm. I did it for fear of being towed but it probably will keep me from going back. Basically you scan the code and enter your license plate for free parking. That seems pretty incriminating to me now having it on record that your vehicle is there. Sure they couldn't convict anyone for getting a massage but if there's a big bust or sting going on I'd sure not like to be a suspect. Can't be too cautious these days. That being said Lemon was excellent and I would highly recommend. Maybe go before 5 pm? Maybe park across the street and walk over. Ehh. Probably not. Seems like this hobby is getting too risky for me to continue. Prob just stick with couple utrs and lay low. Anyway just use your own judgement.
-
08-21-25 15:23 #19673Senior Member

Posts: 28Green Tree Rockhill
Was traveling down 77 through Charlotte and was thinking about getting a massage, but then decided not to. But by the time I got to Rockhill, I changed my mind. Found Green Tree spa was about five minutes off 77 so I decided to go there. Gave them a call and they said they have an open spot available and they come right in so I did. Walked in and a pretty Korean girl ushered me in to the room and asked me to take my clothes off and lay face down. Not sure who was the game with massage, but she was cute. Gave a great massage. I'm not into places that give FS. Just looking for a spa with a great masseuse that makes me feel like a new man. Green Tree is definitely worth a visit to me. Gave me everything I was looking for.










Reply With Quote






