Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 903 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 13543
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12628

    Anyone seen this redehead

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Got to spend some time with Aly. It's been a minute but she has always been solid. Her looks are striking and she is the definition of a Spinner. No drugs or bad habits. Her Hygiene is always immaculate and those eyes! She was ready to go and even better than she has been in the past and the past was always good. I've never had a bad time with her and she always comes through and does what she says she will do. No ghosting or BS. She's a 10/10. As always your mileage may very but she has always done me right.
    Which one is Aly you got her info I'd like to see here.

    Also has anyone met up with this one here I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/120136484309

  2. #12627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1032

    Aly

    Got to spend some time with Aly. It's been a minute but she has always been solid. Her looks are striking and she is the definition of a Spinner. No drugs or bad habits. Her Hygiene is always immaculate and those eyes! She was ready to go and even better than she has been in the past and the past was always good. I've never had a bad time with her and she always comes through and does what she says she will do. No ghosting or BS. She's a 10/10. As always your mileage may very but she has always done me right.

    Gern.

  3. #12626

    Did not lie

    Quote Originally Posted by DebuDewan1  [View Original Post]
    Oh yaa, she definitely does BBFS. I have blown many loads in her for years now. It takes very little convincing. Mostly the upcharge the first time, and then subsequent years its jist become an unsaid deal. I see her only if I can bust a nut in her tight coochie. I have not been able to convince her to open her backdoor though, let alone BBGreek.
    I am sorry if my post caused a dust up in your areas forum. I promise each of you, my review was honest. I don't know if BBFS is something Piper does regularly. She said she gets tested "when she goes bare" meaning she doesn't go bare all the time. I don't either. Rarely if ever and I had a clean test going into it. I do not lie. My session was exactly as I described.

  4. #12625

    Be careful

    She is pretty very pretty however she is heavy on smoking not green either and she hangs out with the one other girl I can't remember her name that has a bad re I think Bailey she goes by chairs too. I met her once she was a total mess had her friend in the room told me let's go to the bathroom she sat down pulled out her Little Rock's and started smoking I'd say be careful and depending on if she's all there or not you may or may not have a good time with her just by listening to her talk you can tell she's on something she is pretty don't get me wrong nice body not huge boobs or ass but she's pretty just heavy on drugs and up to you if you want to risk wasting your money and she doesn't perform or has her friend and her bf waiting to rob you if stay away.

  5. #12624

  6. #12623

  7. #12622

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    Spent a while getting a great workout with Candy. Pics are a little dated, but don't let that scare you. She still looks good, great body. She is not afraid to go at it. Great energy and attitude. BBBJ and CFS for a solid hhr. Went home and had an energy drink to recover. Will see again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misscandy88
    She used to go by Alexis on STG. She's one of the top in chatt. Full of energy and will drain you.

    Lot of fun.

  8. #12621

    Candy on Tryst

    Spent a while getting a great workout with Candy. Pics are a little dated, but don't let that scare you. She still looks good, great body. She is not afraid to go at it. Great energy and attitude. BBBJ and CFS for a solid hhr. Went home and had an energy drink to recover. Will see again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misscandy88

  9. #12620

    Aly

    I'm back after a long layoff. Spent some time with Aly. Great, young body. Very pretty. I would recommend her to anyone.

    BTW, I have an opportunity to meet this one. Does anyone have any info on Lexie? She used to post a couple of years ago and showed back up this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ooga/191610609

  10. #12619

    Cum take a spash

    I made contact and arranged an incall which was around East Ridge. When I arrived, her roommate was in the bathroom taking a shower. I negotiated to. 8 with some free upgrades. She's short and the overall experience was meh. She seemed to enjoy but I didn't really felt stimulated. After I called it off, I asked if I could see what her roommate looked like. She knocked on the bathroom door and her roommate opened. She was wrapped in a towel and I asked to let me see. She dropped the towel and the tits were looking good. I said that I wanted to see her. She asked for 1. I didn't bring any extra. Oh well. I attached her pics. They use the same phone #.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/267030325352

    She shared a room with the following who's older with larger tits:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...s/273986824865

    Goodness gracious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p1.jpg‎   p2.jpg‎   p3.jpg‎   p4.jpg‎   p5.jpg‎  

    p6.jpg‎   p7.jpg‎  

  11. #12618

    Hd44

    Hey guys.

    I can't find anything on this one as I searched the forum. Anyone have any experience with her.

    TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dunnlife44

  12. #12617
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Recent action

    If a guy says something that isn't true then you give your review WITHOUT directing it at him and then other guys read yours and read his.

    This is exactly why we don't let chicks on the forum. Of course she has a reason to lie, if she let this guy hit it raw and he says something than everybody will want to do it. Do I think she's lying? I don't know but I know she has a reason to.

    As to the rest of you white knights, this is one of the last places in the fucking world men can be un PC and not have to worry about a gaggle of fucking harpies coming into the conversation. I get it that some of you really miss being abused by your exwives but if you must have that then pay for some chick to do it.

    As for this forum it is, always has been, and always will be a place where MEN come to share information about women for sex. MEN.

    A2

  13. #12616
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #12615
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #12614

    Rude and bold

    It very rude, bold and insensitive.

    In the industry they may too see one rotten apple or have a bad experience from bf and they take it on all innocent client.

    Or they know there is no formal way to complain in this unregulated industry.

    Very well know they have your donation (now with poor service you won't come back) , but there are others.

    The web site says she is 41,180 lbs is it accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverDoneThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/954841509775

    The second worst experience I've ever had, and the only one that was worse tried to rob me. Messaged about a qv and she worked me a price way to high for her looks. I said thanks but more than I want to spend so she immediately counters at 1/3 the donation she first told me. So I said why the hell not.

    I get there and put the donation down and she says sorry I don't have a cover. I said I did but she refused to get undressed, touch me, or give a bbj. She says she'll do a covered BJ and I say sure ok and put it on, but then she says not for the donation it's too low. I say you're the one that told me that price!

    So she wants me to just start pounding but I'm soft and she looks about 150 lbs heavier than the pics so nothing is happening on my end. I said hey if you would just jerk me or blow me for 30 secs I'll be good to go and I'll be quick. She refuses so I try to fuck it hard and it's just not working. The whole time she's moaning and saying oooohhh and I say I'm soft and not even inside you. So a few moments of that I say forget it I'm out of here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape