Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 502 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6944

    Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a good one. What was the damage?
    She asked for $250, I gave her $300 because her service was above and beyond!

  2. #6943

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    I have been at this hobby for many, many years, and I hate to admit it but lately it hasn't been much fun! I have had several depressing sessions in a row! Fake pictures, bait and switch, terrible massage, greedy, upsell, rip-offs! Well I found a little diamond in the rough! Her pictures are hot but in person, she's easily twice as hot. Her body is slender with great mm boobs and a fat little butt. Her boobs are enhanced but not hard- a good handful but best of all they are very responsive. She has several tattoos that I find sexy! Her service is a ten! No rush at all. Her massage is as good as it gets- deep, and relaxing and very sensuous! Friendly and bubbly personality- she's just fun to be with. She is so good that I have seen her twice in less than a week! Treat her well!

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_401347
    She sounds like a good one. What was the damage?

  3. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Maybe 40's, outdated or touched up pics, not obese but thick in the middle. For a few dollars more there are plenty of FS places with attractive women. The massage is often mediocre. Minimal to no English. Negotiations. Not the experience we return to.
    Ok got it now.

  4. #6941

    Not normal

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Not the kind of woman that a normal man would pay for?. The providers are old?.
    Maybe 40's, outdated or touched up pics, not obese but thick in the middle. For a few dollars more there are plenty of FS places with attractive women. The massage is often mediocre. Minimal to no English. Negotiations. Not the experience we return to.

  5. #6940

    This is funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I've been offered FS but the providers were not the kind of women that a normal man would pay for. The mana is quite attractive but she is HE only and doesn't like to work. Probably pisses off the staff when mama takes a client.
    Considering we have dudes paying for and having a separate thread for lady that is 60+ and a separate one for 40+. These ladies are either 70+ or super ugly? Although I've paid for FS without even seeing the face during covid. Ha.

  6. #6939
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I've been offered FS but the providers were not the kind of women that a normal man would pay for. The mana is quite attractive but she is HE only and doesn't like to work. Probably pisses off the staff when mama takes a client.
    Not the kind of woman that a normal man would pay for?. The providers are old?.

  7. #6938

    Sukhumvit

    Anyone try any of the new girls Nina or karissa? If so, how was it? How did they look. I saw jenny and she is a smoke show! The 2 new ones look good in their pics. Interested to hear any reviews. Pm ok. Thanks!

  8. #6937

    Annita

    I have been at this hobby for many, many years, and I hate to admit it but lately it hasn't been much fun! I have had several depressing sessions in a row! Fake pictures, bait and switch, terrible massage, greedy, upsell, rip-offs! Well I found a little diamond in the rough! Her pictures are hot but in person, she's easily twice as hot. Her body is slender with great mm boobs and a fat little butt. Her boobs are enhanced but not hard- a good handful but best of all they are very responsive. She has several tattoos that I find sexy! Her service is a ten! No rush at all. Her massage is as good as it gets- deep, and relaxing and very sensuous! Friendly and bubbly personality- she's just fun to be with. She is so good that I have seen her twice in less than a week! Treat her well!

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_401347

  9. #6936
    Oh looks like she took down all her ads and her IG page.

    I would have tried her more but 370 for FS makes me want to save my money for a trip to Asia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkylink  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up everyone pimly closed down and heading back to Thailand. Wish her luck she was always awesome to me.

  10. #6935

    Cc203

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Is FS available or just HE?. Thanks.
    I've been offered FS but the providers were not the kind of women that a normal man would pay for. The mana is quite attractive but she is HE only and doesn't like to work. Probably pisses off the staff when mama takes a client.

  11. #6934

    Pimly

    Just a heads up everyone pimly closed down and heading back to Thailand. Wish her luck she was always awesome to me.

  12. #6933

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team for this one and I usually avoid these ones but sometimes you just want to be curious LOL. The therapist is not the person in the ad, but she is petite got some abs and a cute tight little ass, her face is not bad without any makeup. Looks like she did a lip job, she said she lives here but from Thailand. I received about 40 minutes of light touches on my back and a lot of nut grazing. On the flip side she quoted me 80 for he and on the second visit I get FS for 400, keep in mind HF is 120. You do the math LOL. I will not be doing this for you guys for a while LOL. You're welcome LOL.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13267426.html

    US.
    I visited this provider as well. Very accurate on the service. Not a great massage at all. I did get her to quote 80/80 for HE, 80/120 for mutual touching top off and 80/320 for FS. Will not be revisiting.

  13. #6932

    Cc 203

    Is FS available or just HE?. Thanks.

  14. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team for this one and I usually avoid these ones but sometimes you just want to be curious LOL. The therapist is not the person in the ad, but she is petite got some abs and a cute tight little ass, her face is not bad without any makeup. Looks like she did a lip job, she said she lives here but from Thailand. I received about 40 minutes of light touches on my back and a lot of nut grazing. On the flip side she quoted me 80 for he and on the second visit I get FS for 400, keep in mind HF is 120. You do the math LOL. I will not be doing this for you guys for a while LOL. You're welcome LOL.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13267426.html

    US.
    Brah. You take some major beans for the team!

    Thanks for the report.

  15. #6930

    Scam

    I took one for the team for this one and I usually avoid these ones but sometimes you just want to be curious LOL. The therapist is not the person in the ad, but she is petite got some abs and a cute tight little ass, her face is not bad without any makeup. Looks like she did a lip job, she said she lives here but from Thailand. I received about 40 minutes of light touches on my back and a lot of nut grazing. On the flip side she quoted me 80 for he and on the second visit I get FS for 400, keep in mind HF is 120. You do the math LOL. I will not be doing this for you guys for a while LOL. You're welcome LOL.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13267426.html

    US.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape