Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26300
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck with the Columbian agency girls for here? You can tell which ones are that agency by the 220 hh rate.

    I texted once awhile back if they offered BB in their "OPEN and ALL EXTRAS MENU", but of course was flat out told no even though I already knew.

    Guessing it's better to try with the girls themselves, but guessing it's a typical YMMV thing.
    You got to discuss it in person; it's going to vary by girl. Each one you're going to have to use different tactics.

    That said; I've spent the last several years mongering in Mexico; Colombia; Chile; and Argentina. I never ask about condoms; and have never been forced to use one ever; some girls just require more negotiation than others; *most* of the time it doesn't even need to be discussed. These girls normally fuck without protection in their home country for a lot less money; so you just got to convince them in person, but your odds are very high.

  2. #26299
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck with the Columbian agency girls for here? You can tell which ones are that agency by the 220 hh rate.

    I texted once awhile back if they offered BB in their "OPEN and ALL EXTRAS MENU", but of course was flat out told no even though I already knew.

    Guessing it's better to try with the girls themselves, but guessing it's a typical YMMV thing.
    I've tried, but no luck.

  3. #26298

    Bbfscip list

    Anyone have new ones to report? I have a new list to report. Anyone want to trade info? Hit me up.

  4. #26297
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck with the Columbian agency girls for here? You can tell which ones are that agency by the 220 hh rate.

    I texted once awhile back if they offered BB in their "OPEN and ALL EXTRAS MENU", but of course was flat out told no even though I already knew.

    Guessing it's better to try with the girls themselves, but guessing it's a typical YMMV thing.
    The PO is remote for the most parts and will do anything to get you into the door. The girls fend for themselves and discuss menu in person. There was a group in Spain who recruit girls from Latin America to work here. They literally get shipped up here while the PO is in Spain. The tell tale is appointment via email only or some random VoIP number. I don't visit these type of establishment.

  5. #26296

    Columbian Agencies

    Anyone ever have any luck with the Columbian agency girls for here? You can tell which ones are that agency by the 220 hh rate.

    I texted once awhile back if they offered BB in their "OPEN and ALL EXTRAS MENU", but of course was flat out told no even though I already knew.

    Guessing it's better to try with the girls themselves, but guessing it's a typical YMMV thing.

  6. #26295

    Solid red on TNA

    The one good thing about TNA is red flag warnings are worth watching

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    She's a good one. She's definitely a bit. Disoriented, but she's honestly chill / down to earth.

    And the menu is open, I confirm / concur.
    .

  7. #26294
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    I just did a short session. Think it put be back 400 roses overall.
    Thanks. I think she's gone now unfortunately, or maybe fortunately if her habits are catching up to her.

  8. #26293
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    What did her upcharge ended up being if there was any? 6 bills is pretty high up there already.
    I just did a short session. Think it put be back 400 roses overall.

  9. #26292
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Been some time but sharing as don't plan to repeat. Took some convincing but was open to topic. Great knockers and pretty submissive. Disclaimers: YMMV! Discuss in person!! She is NOT young!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...abella.634939/#xfmgMedia.
    What did her upcharge ended up being if there was any? 6 bills is pretty high up there already.

  10. #26291

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Been some time but sharing as don't plan to repeat. Took some convincing but was open to topic. Great knockers and pretty submissive. Disclaimers: YMMV! Discuss in person!! She is NOT young!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...abella.634939/#xfmgMedia.
    Can confirm, I've filled her several times. She takes directions well when giving head. I haven't seen her in a couple months, the last time I saw her it seemed like her habits are starting to take a toll.

  11. #26290
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Years LOL. Well used.
    The coochie smells 😭 but guess comes with being a legend in the forum.

  12. #26289

    Mia Isabella

    Been some time but sharing as don't plan to repeat. Took some convincing but was open to topic. Great knockers and pretty submissive. Disclaimers: YMMV! Discuss in person!! She is NOT young!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...abella.634939/#xfmgMedia.

  13. #26288
    So tired of all the ads that say open-minded or open menu when they are in fact not.

    When one is upfront and provides it like the previous reports say, I'm much more likely to see them just out of principle because they dgaf what others think.

    I swear some of the agencies are trying to pull this shit too.

  14. #26287
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does Isabellaaa. ♡ belong here? Says open menu. She has a few alerts about her. Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...tions.3110572/
    She's a good one. She's definitely a bit. Disoriented, but she's honestly chill / down to earth.

    And the menu is open, I confirm / concur.

  15. #26286
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does Isabellaaa. ♡ belong here? Says open menu. She has a few alerts about her. Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...tions.3110572/
    Open definitely means open. She grew on me. The guys who write bad reviews on her must be requesting some wild shit or just difficult because I never had a problem with her. Her "manager" in the blue Tesla is always around though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape