Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 37316
-
08-25-25 16:16 #35201Senior Member

Posts: 318Bridget and Jessica
I'm pretty sure these two were based off midlo but don't know the details. Maybe they were out calling in henrico. I know they do doubles.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 14:32 #35200Senior Member

Posts: 50La Pistola!
Yeah that caught me off guard. She's been on my to-do list but I know who to avoid now.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 08:36 #35199Senior Member

Posts: 156Jessica
I want to see her but I'm going to give it some time.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 08:08 #35198Senior Member

Posts: 957I'd Play It Safe, SafePlayer
I'd be worried she got out so quickly, because she's cooperating and may be the bait to set up a sting.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
I'm amazed guys still roll the dice and see escorts in Henrico. One thing the girls set up shop there. Most flunked Adulting 101 in school! LOL.
-
08-24-25 22:21 #35197Senior Member

Posts: 96Jessica
She's already out and back at it. Would you guys see her or steer clear.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/319994335771
-
08-23-25 15:12 #35196Senior Member

Posts: 1771Beware La pistola!
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 14:37 #35195Senior Member

Posts: 161BBFS cip
Does anyone know of any big ass or big tit BBFS cum in pussy providers? I don't care about how busted the face is or drug usage as long as they fulfill one of those two requirements. New in town.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-23-25 14:03 #35194Senior Member

Posts: 318Bridget
She was out Wednsday.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 08:36 #35193Senior Member

Posts: 156Bridget
Didn't Bridget get popped a few weeks ago? Jessica is on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 15:10 #35192Senior Member

Posts: 187B Sailor & Jessica
Appears Henrico got two well known faces yesterday. Odd but I thought both of them stayed on the other side of the river. Be careful out there gents.
https://virginia.arrests.org/Henrico...e=1&results=14
-
08-21-25 22:39 #35191Senior Member

Posts: 45I done seen her a few times. I can tell she was off meth. She'd sweat bad while doing my thing. She's been trying to hit me up but I haven't responded.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 08:21 #35190Senior Member

Posts: 337Raelyn?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
Didn't she advertise on tryst dot link.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 07:58 #35189Senior Member

Posts: 1771Definitely real, definitely risky
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/216745270669
I met this one 3 or 4 years ago. She was calling herself "Stella" and was hooking "just when I need extra or some fun". She was hosting in a shared room in Chester and presented as a young mother taking a walk on the wild-side. It quickly became clear she was a hardcore rockstar and meth-queen working hard to get high and stay there: in the 2-3 months I was doing her it was not unusual for us to bang 2 out at 9 pm then she'd text again at 4 am. She was fun, had a hot little body, looked very presentable, was always clean and would do whatever to get the $$. I peaced out after two different situations where she POSSIBLY set me up to get robbed but nothing came of it. Shortly after that the guy who introduced me to her had her at his place and she showed up w "security" who wanted to come in the house. Of course that didn't fly and she shouted and screamed on his porch demanding cash until the cops drove by. She caught a possession beef that same week but now she's back. Book at your own risk.
-
08-20-25 21:25 #35188Senior Member

Posts: 1771Last month? Thanks, I guess.
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 10:13 #35187Senior Member

Posts: 34Samantha James
Had a great time with her last month. If you google her photos, you'll know who she used to be.
Sadly, she fell off the face of the Earth again. Still, maybe she'll be back.










Reply With Quote




