Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 5331
-
09-04-25 20:49 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 1471Sky Spa roster update?
Anyone know the new roster?
-
08-31-25 16:35 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 1863Very likely that the same peeps that run this show in Detroit and Ann Arbor do so here. Reports I've read in the Detroit forum are hit or miss. But, never the lady in the ad. Sometimes decent looking, but mostly not. Not the open menu in the ads and mostly no massage.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
The last I read of the Hotel Asians in Toledo was 2 with LEO trouble. Police reports describe them providing specifics of activities etc. Via text / phone. They made it easy for LEO to gather enough evidence to pick them up.
I just visit Sky Spa when I'm feeling a touch of yellow fever.
-
08-31-25 09:54 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 330Hotel Asians
Has anyone had any luck with these hotel Asians? They're posting a lot, I'm definitely thinking about it but want some feedback. Pm if you want.
-
08-26-25 21:20 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 164Looks
She looks better than most; especially for her age. Nice spinner type. Her ad requests a pic and she will respond with a recent pic. I believe I uploaded a crop of the one she sent me into the Escort reports section. Just use advanced search for my reports.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 06:55 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 1019Penny
Average looking 45 yr old asian, LOL, she doesn't get into it like some of the others.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 13:35 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 1471Anyone know what penny looks like? Chloe I was not a fan of, Sunny never tried but was too skinny.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 21:27 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 61You can imagine who ever you went when she goes down on mini me. It's goooood!
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 15:35 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 330I called 2 weeks ago. It was Sunny, Chloe and penny.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 08:21 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Does anybody know what the line up here is?
-
08-21-25 15:17 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 199Mini
What does she look like? Her pics are a bit mysterious but look decent.
Originally Posted by BDB0107
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 19:59 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 136What is the purpose of this??
I don't understand the purpose of a post like this.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215545.html
The pictures are of Mia Malkova (porn star). Is this all for "bait and switch" ? You show up and another girl said the one in the pictures is not available, but she is willing to provide for you. I mean, Mia is not in Toledo doing body rubs and such!
-
08-19-25 21:32 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 164Mini
I know she won't do anal but I believe she will do cfs. I've seen her 3 times and was very happy. She can suck a dick. You could just ask her when you contact her.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 14:07 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 114Went right after they set up shop. Decent massage and no haggle happy ending. Nothing special. Mid-40's MT, very average. Have not returned.
Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 09:53 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
I second this!
Originally Posted by HKSevo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 06:40 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 147New AMP?
I saw asian massage on Alexis, by lewis. Anyone try?









Reply With Quote






