High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 682 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 10216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9511

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Last I recall seeing her in mt laurel extended stay. She was looking little rough still hot, been trying to find what happened to her. No recent arrest or worse.

    Its like she drop off the face of the earth.
    I saw her on Broad and Kaighn across from the liquor store with a Latin fella. Tried to get her attention but she was packing a stem. She has given mechanical service for years. She's got a dead eye for at least a year too. Hot body, if the price is right you can have your way. The price is even better on the street. I've seen her on and off for years.

  2. #9510

    South Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She told me she got phone issues with text, to reach her you may have send her a few text for her to see it. She looks normal girl obviously on the thicker side. Pretty tall with big knockers but a slight belly. Not on any drugs, everything covered, no kissing but for what she ask, its alright. She stayed a nice chain hotel. I would say average exp, I won't travel long distances to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/804263073522
    I guess the area is considered south jersey but it is very far from the Gloucester / Camden / Salem county area.

  3. #9509

    Italian tahitian

    She told me she got phone issues with text, to reach her you may have send her a few text for her to see it. She looks normal girl obviously on the thicker side. Pretty tall with big knockers but a slight belly. Not on any drugs, everything covered, no kissing but for what she ask, its alright. She stayed a nice chain hotel. I would say average exp, I won't travel long distances to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/804263073522

  4. #9508

    Asian Outcalls in Toms River / Lakewood Area?

    Hey all! I might be making a trip out to Ocean County, just wondering there were any good Asian outcall options available?

    Thanks for any help you can provide!

  5. #9507

  6. #9506
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have any info on Jenna what happened to her is she still alive or just stop posting I never met her due to reports of her giving mechanical service if anyone has her social media please send me a message. This is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...k/912485353637
    Last I recall seeing her in mt laurel extended stay. She was looking little rough still hot, been trying to find what happened to her. No recent arrest or worse.

    Its like she drop off the face of the earth.

  7. #9505

    J Aka Lexus

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I was really looking for her, she was young and really let you have your way with her. Especially when she had her medicine. I even went to the motor inn and sat outside to see if I would see her but I think they cleaned that place up. Cause I didn't even see the open market drug trade from room to room.
    J was arrested in May, she has a list of charges including throwing bodily fluid to an officer, among other serious charges. Around 10 years ago she got arrested with her boyfriend for possessing like 700 bags of heroin and a gun. She is trouble!.

  8. #9504
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Natalia post a lot of distress ads on Stg over the last year or so, she's the first provider I've seen pull that move, but at least she's asking for dates and offering services, not looking for handouts. I was always curious if she was offering discounts when she's desperate LOL.
    She would say no BB but catch her when she's losing her room and you can do whatever you want.

  9. #9503

    Brown spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Vmarrrrr  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Lexus. Brown spinner from Vineland.
    I was really looking for her, she was young and really let you have your way with her. Especially when she had her medicine. I even went to the motor inn and sat outside to see if I would see her but I think they cleaned that place up. Cause I didn't even see the open market drug trade from room to room.

  10. #9502
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    This one wants $500 for an hour of her time.
    Could be had in the past for $150 all inclusive. Mentions of a new handler now.

  11. #9501
    This one wants $500 for an hour of her time.

  12. #9500

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have any info on Jenna what happened to her is she still alive or just stop posting I never met her due to reports of her giving mechanical service if anyone has her social media please send me a message. This is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...k/912485353637
    I swear I saw her across from the liquor store on Kaighn and Broadway at the bus stop. Skyy is also on Broadway but down near Ferry.

  13. #9499

    Jenna With big tits

    Hey does anyone have any info on Jenna what happened to her is she still alive or just stop posting I never met her due to reports of her giving mechanical service if anyone has her social media please send me a message. This is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...k/912485353637

  14. #9498

    Lexus brown spinner

    Anybody remember Lexus. Brown spinner from Vineland.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8281.jpg‎  

  15. #9497
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    Is Asian lisa out of the game now?
    No, she's just up north. Heard she had le trouble down here last year and that she also has a "manager" now for what it's worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape