Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 2501
-
09-06-25 16:59 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 403The best thing about nuru girls is having ABGs I see regularly but do most nuru girls try to position themselves so you never have a direct view of their bottoms?! Sometimes I feel like Stevie Wonder lost in Santa Ana.
-
09-04-25 15:17 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 174Tokyo is Kali, right? ABG who's been upselling in OC and LA for 5+ years. I saw her once in Long Beach, she immediately started yapping about sugar daddies and $15 k paid trips to exotic locations.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Body is hot enough, face is okay, attitude and services suck. There's a reason why she has to keep rebranding.
-
09-04-25 00:47 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 80I assume probably Tokyo?
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
Anyone got any intel or whereabouts on sugar / gigi seems like not working at SA 17 anymore. Looking to give it a try
-
08-31-25 19:16
Shill account ignore all posts
-
08-30-25 15:14 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 403My bad, it is 200 HH. You can ask these hotties for a fake massage but they will rather jump on that thang. Strang how strong habits are lmao.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
https://youtube.com/shorts/o5rZzln5l...G-W3ccBrUU-4KV
-
08-28-25 00:33 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 27See you never again ROM! You take your customers for granted.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 20:41 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 57Maria
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...522/6578887420
Just curious, Don't know why but I am. One comment from someone who hasn't commented anywhere else.
-
08-26-25 18:57 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 72Mine wasn't with Mel, it was with one of the Asian providers that still works there. She had her price list on her phone and showed it to me rather than ever speaking of prices. She also said that they do not like reviews there and that if I left one, I would not be welcomed back. I still may return here and there but I am indeed finding that the rub and tug places all over the OC can get pretty damn close to the service here at half the price, and they seem happy to have my business rather than making me feel like they are doing me a favor.
-
08-25-25 15:36 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 63Mel
She said that 180 was body to body and it was an additional 40 for a handjob nd 200 for a BJ.
Originally Posted by Dewate
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 01:01 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 27We need to pivot away from this $270 HJ nuru joke. These girls are so entitled they want to set appointment on their own time, not at client convenience. I know this is off topic but in Asia for $100 you get 2 hrs in an 800 sqft room with your own separate wet and dry sauna / toilet / jacuzzi. They serve you food / alcohol fruit plate, you get a beautiful 22 year old all natural Bs that will bathe you give you multiple BBBJ until you can't handle, I can't justify paying $270 for a girl that doesn't even want to be there this is insane.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 18:08 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 403There is more to life than rub and tugs. Hotter Asians than any I've seen at ROM. 240 HH. No annoying bargaining. No 30 minutes of fake massage. Spread those pussy wide open and straight to business. The only downside is a slight language barrier if you like to chat with girls.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-information
-
08-22-25 22:58 #2041Regular Member

Posts: 12I've been going to ROM since it opened and have never experienced this. Who is this girl so I know to avoid her?
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
BTW, if y'all are thinking about checking out Bella you'd better go before she retires in a month and heads back to Portugal.
-
08-22-25 15:05 #2040Regular Member

Posts: 12Interesting, I also stopped going to Rom for same exactly reason, met with latina lady she picked $270 and asked me for 3 bills as her price different from Spa and also offered FS for 8 bills, wondering if we are talking about same hoe LOL.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 15:01 #2039Regular Member

Posts: 12Kat
I met with her at CM apartment her massage skills is great but she is very vocal so if you are enjoying toooo much talking and listening to her description of everything she is doing you will enjoy it, unfortunately I don't like too much talking in my session so I didn't really enjoy my session with her.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 14:29 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 37Thats nuts. Never had an issue with the base fee being nuru + HJ. Secret menu items definitely a premium though. Who was it if you don't mind sharing? DM cool too.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 22:01 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah I stopped going to ROM
It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.












Reply With Quote





