Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 12756
-
08-22-25 10:57 #12276Regular Member

Posts: 12I have been to the scene for not too long, few months. My account is relatively new, had a hard time setting it up. The least I want to do is mislead senior mongers. But for what I have read the last few months is a constant uncle LEO presence around there. Last report I read about that might be 3 weeks old. I'm not sure how the wait windows work as to be "safe" again. Or wait to see other places pop, like the recently reported motel in Altamonte. Thank you in advance from senior mongers for any help to this new dreamer.
Originally Posted by SalesMin
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 10:34 #12275Regular Member

Posts: 12Words of wisdom
Words of encouragement I needed growing up. I'll keep you mongers posted.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 10:03 #12274Senior Member

Posts: 48Jamaican Ct
What's the issue with Jamaican Ct? Been gone for a bit must have missed that update.
Originally Posted by Alberto800
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 09:54 #12273Senior Member

Posts: 249She's got that look in her eyes, like she'll grind the lead out of an entire box of pencils with her ass. Go for it.
Originally Posted by Alberto800
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 21:23 #12272Regular Member

Posts: 12Little head about to win the battle
Have anybody indulged?
Been looking at this one for a long time. Only issue I see is location. Seems to be around Jamaican.
About to TOFTT.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...375/4074275146
-
08-21-25 12:12 #12271Senior Member

Posts: 941How do you know she is LEO?
Originally Posted by Ucf2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 10:57 #12270Senior Member

Posts: 629I think he's referring to her. Is that who you did a review on? She seems normal and very straightforward through texting.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 22:21 #12269Senior Member

Posts: 44Another board here posted about her recently and said she's nuts so idk what to believe with her.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 22:02 #12268Senior Member

Posts: 1126The link not working. Purple hair, big boobs? I did a report on her a few months back.
Originally Posted by StreetNinja13
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 00:14 #12267Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone have intel?
I've seen her ad for a few months now, but never a review.
She looks pretty hot. !
Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/360048690015
-
08-15-25 00:18 #12266Senior Member

Posts: 523AVOID THIS ONE she's A COP.
Originally Posted by Ucf2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 00:16 #12265Senior Member

Posts: 523Mainstay Altamonte
Everyone please avoid the mainstay in altamonte. Popo is running a massive sting and is working together with the hotel.
-
08-13-25 22:52 #12264Senior Member

Posts: 523Candi
Seen candi last week and the pics are her but 40-50 lbs ago. Still thick in the right places, pretty face imo, and everything covered. Service isn't super exciting but would repeat for qv if I'm in the mood for a bbw.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 21:47 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 623Any info with one of these?
1. Diamond https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/3864792329.
2. Nikki BBW PAWG https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...233/8285602546.
3. Candi https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...360/6465660263.
4 https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...5/786647321181.
-
08-13-25 21:07 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 237Ukrainian
I meet a young Ukrainian girl in Paris. I have always favored the Asian providers, but wow she was fun. Any chance someone has some connections in Orlando.











Reply With Quote





