Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 8014
-
08-22-25 19:20 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 28She has not got better.
Originally Posted by Jwin069
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 17:01 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 72Deposit / incall
I did meet her at my location, so I can't speak as to the deposit. She's been extremely punctual and even hung around when I got tied up, I wouldn't be leery of a deposit if she asked for one. Be safe!
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 23:50 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 556Nuru goddess
https://tryst.link/massage/thenurugoddess205
Had an itch decided to scratch it with this one recently. She has been reviewed in the Virginia beach forum last year all positive and so was my experience good communications quick and easy does require a picture so just a heads up stays in an nice extended stay in Birmingham clean room & sheets on bed. More attractive in person good tits good body nuru is baby oil but can shower after friendly talkative but gets on with it. More of a body rub nice slow sensual L1 full service doesn't seem to be on menu not sure about L2 BJ. Damage was $$ for the hour more than most would pay but I felt like I got my full hour with good company and a slow sensual release I recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
08-20-25 16:56 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 37No Just no
She was subpar 10 years ago, can't imagine she got better.
Originally Posted by RealDealMan03
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:35 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 312She has been around a long time. Old pics. Look there are old reviews.
Originally Posted by RealDealMan03
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:10 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 63Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/833601133110
Looking for reports on this one.
-
08-19-25 09:24 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'm really glad you had a great time but $600 for an hour and the girl won't do incall I'm assuming that she probably would not meet you at your home either so that means that $600 for an hour and you have to come up with the cost of a hotel room she's not a bad looking girl but all I have to say that is hell nah! MJ.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 21:41 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 28Katymay
My question is does that 140 deposit that she needs for the room in ADDITION to the 600 - or is it 600 and that includes the 140 for the room. She does look HOT!
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:42 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 28She wants a 1.4 deposit I will pass.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 15:27 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 465I remember Her!
NGL, I remember she used to post on STG working out of a hotel on 280. This was maybe 2021-2022. I think I saw her maybe twice. Second time was a hotel in 5 points south. Granted her prices were waaaaaaaay cheaper. I'm talking standard STG prices but, if you work hard then splurge a little. She was attractive, but nothing special in the face but I do remember she had a pretty big booty for a white girl. Wasnt aware she was back on the local scene. I had inadvertently stumbled across her facebook one day and it said she'd moved to Cali so good to see she's local again. Maybe if I get some disposable funds to that caliber I may repeat.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 07:44 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 72KatyMay
https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542
I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.
-
08-16-25 11:49 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 129Thanks
Thank you. I expected as much, but hoped it was real.
Originally Posted by OldGenxer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 16:08 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 419Nyomi Star
Vegas Onlyfans / Porn Star, I would bet this is some kind of phishing or other scam with a TextNow number to boot.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
The CashApp is also different than her official one. Skip it.
-
08-15-25 12:21 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 1168All very good points. I would also suggest making a free account on FetLife. You might be able to find what your looking for there.
Originally Posted by MakeItGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 09:33 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 199You will find providers who dabble in aspects of it for the right donation. However if you are attempting to live out a fantasy then you will be disappointed. You want a pro dom. Keep an eye out on Tryst as some traveling ladies who specialize will come through. There are a couple either here or coming soon.
Originally Posted by SackFull
[View Original Post]
I cannot recommend Julia Steele in Atlanta enough. It's will worth the trip. Her photos are either out of date or filtered but she is beautiful.










Reply With Quote






