Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 8009
-
08-20-25 12:35 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 312She has been around a long time. Old pics. Look there are old reviews.
Originally Posted by RealDealMan03
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:10 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 63Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/833601133110
Looking for reports on this one.
-
08-19-25 09:24 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'm really glad you had a great time but $600 for an hour and the girl won't do incall I'm assuming that she probably would not meet you at your home either so that means that $600 for an hour and you have to come up with the cost of a hotel room she's not a bad looking girl but all I have to say that is hell nah! MJ.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 21:41 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 28Katymay
My question is does that 140 deposit that she needs for the room in ADDITION to the 600 - or is it 600 and that includes the 140 for the room. She does look HOT!
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:42 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 28She wants a 1.4 deposit I will pass.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 15:27 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 465I remember Her!
NGL, I remember she used to post on STG working out of a hotel on 280. This was maybe 2021-2022. I think I saw her maybe twice. Second time was a hotel in 5 points south. Granted her prices were waaaaaaaay cheaper. I'm talking standard STG prices but, if you work hard then splurge a little. She was attractive, but nothing special in the face but I do remember she had a pretty big booty for a white girl. Wasnt aware she was back on the local scene. I had inadvertently stumbled across her facebook one day and it said she'd moved to Cali so good to see she's local again. Maybe if I get some disposable funds to that caliber I may repeat.
Originally Posted by Troperon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 07:44 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 72KatyMay
https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542
I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.
-
08-16-25 11:49 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 129Thanks
Thank you. I expected as much, but hoped it was real.
Originally Posted by OldGenxer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 16:08 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 419Nyomi Star
Vegas Onlyfans / Porn Star, I would bet this is some kind of phishing or other scam with a TextNow number to boot.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
The CashApp is also different than her official one. Skip it.
-
08-15-25 12:21 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 1168All very good points. I would also suggest making a free account on FetLife. You might be able to find what your looking for there.
Originally Posted by MakeItGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 09:33 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 199You will find providers who dabble in aspects of it for the right donation. However if you are attempting to live out a fantasy then you will be disappointed. You want a pro dom. Keep an eye out on Tryst as some traveling ladies who specialize will come through. There are a couple either here or coming soon.
Originally Posted by SackFull
[View Original Post]
I cannot recommend Julia Steele in Atlanta enough. It's will worth the trip. Her photos are either out of date or filtered but she is beautiful.
-
08-14-25 21:31 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks for the advice, and believe me, I have thought this through and have a plan. Just need the right trustworthy provider to make it happen. That is why I posted here asking for recommendations. I understand the dangers involved in this hobby and never plan to put myself in a situation I can't walk or run away from if necessary.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:02 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 129Information please.
Is anyone familiar with this pretty thing.
2056108646 escort profile. Reviews, pictures, videos. Birmingham escorts https://share.google/CQOX4q3EYTxTp066y.
-
08-13-25 12:38 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 268I have no experience in that particular kink; however, I would offer a single piece of advice: don't be cheap, wait for an experienced provider to pass through the area or go to a reputable one and do it right the first time. That one can be dangerous from a few different angles, so I would tread carefully and do some digging before I jumped in and found myself in a no-win situation.
Originally Posted by SackFull
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:14 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 28Stay away she is a DFF Dead fish F at at K.
Originally Posted by Jwin069
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






