Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 901 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13150

    Ariel?

    There are a lot of girls named Ariel. Looking for info on this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11

  2. #13149

    Try a meet and greet

    If you are willing to pay extra the first time offer to take her out for coffee or a drink and give her some money for her time. Some will do it reasonably. Most are not that busy that they cannot meet you for coffee and make a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'd be all over that but will not ever send verification data, nor video chat.

    I may be missing out but I'd imagine most of us are older, more established, married, maybe even familymen, and have everything to lose so I'll make due.

    Hell, I'd even pay extra the first time to bypass verification.

  3. #13148

    Fantasy girl

    Avoid this one. Bad coms, bad attitude. Idk if she realizes she selling her holes online. In person can't be better. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/009292723448, last 4 3900.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fs.jpg‎  

  4. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ginny twice. She makes you video chat and get nude to screen. I did it over snap chat. She looks better in person but is very NON-GFE and for what she charges I probably won't see again. She travels, she does not live in this area.
    Damn, I'd be all over that but will not ever send verification data, nor video chat.

    I may be missing out but I'd imagine most of us are older, more established, married, maybe even familymen, and have everything to lose so I'll make due.

    Hell, I'd even pay extra the first time to bypass verification.

  5. #13146

    No Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    She makes you video chat and get nude to screen.
    Giving out free blackmail material is a no-go for me anyway.

  6. #13145

    Rain or reign

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about that. I texted with her on that number.
    I remember her. Never meet with her but did reach out a couple times. It was like a year or 2 ago she was posting here. She did have some reviews on LC I think. I have a thing for redheads and there aren't many so I usually remember them. As always stay safe.

    -edit: did some digging she went by Raine. You can search and find some threads on here.
    CQ.

  7. #13144

    Ginny is Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/3754299/

    Looks like "Ginny" was posting in San Antonio in 2023, then going by "Bella".

    Pimeyes search has some links back to OnlyFans leak sites. I'd say higher than average chance this one is a scam. Proceed with caution unless someone can vouch for her.
    I've seen Ginny twice. She makes you video chat and get nude to screen. I did it over snap chat. She looks better in person but is very NON-GFE and for what she charges I probably won't see again. She travels, she does not live in this area.

  8. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/3754299/

    Looks like "Ginny" was posting in San Antonio in 2023, then going by "Bella".

    Pimeyes search has some links back to OnlyFans leak sites. I'd say higher than average chance this one is a scam. Proceed with caution unless someone can vouch for her.
    I thought that might have been the case but hoped against hope I guess. I've never used pimeyes before, looks interesting thanks for the information.

  9. #13142

    Ginny

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I see Kenzie's profile is down but Ginny still seems TGTBT.
    https://secrethostess.com/3754299/

    Looks like "Ginny" was posting in San Antonio in 2023, then going by "Bella".

    Pimeyes search has some links back to OnlyFans leak sites. I'd say higher than average chance this one is a scam. Proceed with caution unless someone can vouch for her.

  10. #13141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike324  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that first link are all pics of pornstar Tommie Jo Connolly, who lives in the UK. They're using some nude shoot pics and personal pics from her twitter.

    Is Eden Cake GFE? Saw her ad on LC too. I was considering contacting her but when I googled her number, it brings up an Architecture firm (W5 DESIGN LLC) as their phone number. Know anything about that? At first I assumed maybe it was a troll ad but maybe the firm changed their number a while back and it hasn't updated on google?
    Don't know about that. I texted with her on that number.

  11. #13140
    Anyone meet this girl? She seems to post once a week and I'd like to jump in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/334410728370
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-08-19 at 5.38.51 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2025-08-19 at 5.38.58 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #13139

    Eden Cake

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/766161713974

    This girl talks too much, and wants a deposit. I was texting with her, never met her (before or after), and she was telling me how she was researching one of her clients and was going to present him with his real name and facebook page cause he pissed her off. I'm steering clear of that drama for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/426052541589

    And this girl was around a few years back. The name she went by then was Rain (possibly spelled Reign). I confirmed this straight from her mouth to my ears. She was reviewed by a couple people in the other thread back then and nothing has changed. I met her back then, and just a couple days ago. She's real, and a spinner that's skinny, but doesn't look sickly / emaciated. Kinda reminds me of a "seasoned" biker chick, that's pretty cool and will rock the stick.
    Yeah that first link are all pics of pornstar Tommie Jo Connolly, who lives in the UK. They're using some nude shoot pics and personal pics from her twitter.

    Is Eden Cake GFE? Saw her ad on LC too. I was considering contacting her but when I googled her number, it brings up an Architecture firm (W5 DESIGN LLC) as their phone number. Know anything about that? At first I assumed maybe it was a troll ad but maybe the firm changed their number a while back and it hasn't updated on google?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tommie-jo-connolly-nude.jpg‎  

  13. #13138

    Two Things;

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/766161713974

    This girl talks too much, and wants a deposit. I was texting with her, never met her (before or after), and she was telling me how she was researching one of her clients and was going to present him with his real name and facebook page cause he pissed her off. I'm steering clear of that drama for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/426052541589

    And this girl was around a few years back. The name she went by then was Rain (possibly spelled Reign). I confirmed this straight from her mouth to my ears. She was reviewed by a couple people in the other thread back then and nothing has changed. I met her back then, and just a couple days ago. She's real, and a spinner that's skinny, but doesn't look sickly / emaciated. Kinda reminds me of a "seasoned" biker chick, that's pretty cool and will rock the stick.

  14. #13137
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    Same owner A-B & C-D.
    What are these "AB" and "CD" residence? I'm headed to Cinci soon and thinking about going on tour through Cinci and Northern Kentucky. Would love any insights you all can offer. Aside from Sakura, I don't have much on the itinerary yet.

  15. #13136
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyMale80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the new AB resident? I used to go to the old place before they closed. I preferred them to CD.
    Same owner A-B & C-D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape