Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 784
-
08-20-25 19:40 #334Senior Member

Posts: 767No country for old Karens
Like I said, if I am in the wrong please call it out, I'm not trying to argue, just trying to explain my point better. For example "She was cute, she did X, Y, & Z, I finished, it was great, I'll repeat" doesn't differ much from the last guy's version. For a reader, it doesn't improve decision-making, it just confirms she delivers the expected service. After two or three reviews of that type, the rest are noise. Unless someone adds something new like differences in performance, reliability, boundaries, safety, or consistency the extra reviews add no real informational value. I have done such reviews in the past, so... I could be the biggest hypocrite, That's basically what I wanted to get off my chest really.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 18:17 #333Senior Member

Posts: 371I think having more than just 2 is okay, I think it helps build consensus and prevents shills and / or the rated party posting their own positive review. There is a point where it's excessive and doesn't have value but I can't say what exactly that number is, maybe it's 4 or 5?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Guess I'd rather have extra reviews than 1 or none. Better to have abundance than scarcity. We have both been burned on trying the "unreviewed" before. Just my 2 cents.
-
08-20-25 15:37 #332Senior Member

Posts: 501Huh? That was meant as a compliment to the writer. A lot of reviews tell you nothing. His was useful.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 15:10 #331Senior Member

Posts: 767I mean
Not trying to be a Karen, but if you see two good reviews, adding more good reviews are redundant, bad reviews are way more important, or if you have a good review with an important detail that wasn't mentioned in previous reviews, but beyond that, its basically just boasting that you had a great time really. Maybe I'm a hypocrite myself, feel free to call me out.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 13:06 #330Senior Member

Posts: 491One
Only tried for one.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 05:53 #329Senior Member

Posts: 501Great review.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 02:37 #328Senior Member

Posts: 68Your View May Vary Karumi
As usual Moon with effortless booking procedure. I arrived ten minutes early let moon know I'm there, they text me room # right away. Karumi greeted.
With big smile, hug and barely kiss. I wondered if she felt odd with old geezer and big age difference between us. She's youngest Lady I been with in more than forty years.
I dropped donation on table and dropped my clothes on chair. Karumi led me to shower. Walking to shower I was concentrating on her back side. I would describe her body as young short.
Barely dumpling. Her face is very cute type pretty. Medium breasts, not large or small. Nice nipples.
Blue toast and in the shower with her. No preview BJ or kissing in shower. She soaped me up all over and rubbed front and back. As soon as she rinsed me off she motioned me out of shower while.
She finished her rinse.
I finished drying off hoping for preview when she came to the bed and motioned me to lay down. I noticed two covers on side of mattress, immediately thought I hope I won't get a covered BJ.
As soon as she was beside me on bed she started an extremely highly skilled BBBJ. Lot of eye contact from her then she went to cowgirl.
She didn't seem like she wanted to get into kissing my lips at same time which was a little frustrating to me especially since all previous moon gals did a good lip kissing.
Show as part of their program. She did kiss my nipples quite a bit but that's not near as fun for me as kissing lips while sexing.
I soon asked for more BJ, she smiled and slid down and motioned me to spread my leg so she could get in position. Extremely good BBBJ skills I had to stop her before I finish too soon. I told her I want to stand up. I could tell she was trying to get me to finish so I helped by gently holding her back of head and pulled her head closer and closer until I CIM. She took every drop and then some, slowly.
I would repeat for her BBBJ skill. No buyers remorse.
-
08-18-25 19:41 #327Senior Member

Posts: 371Would be nice to know. The Chinese girls in the past haven't cared, as much as I could handle. It's usually the Japanese ones that are strict about it, and I've had to get an hour to get two. I'm curious myself.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 18:45 #326Senior Member

Posts: 767How many pops
One pop or two pops? Because a CIM followed by a CFS would be interesting.
Originally Posted by BigWhite97
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:13 #325Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Great attitude and she is in her mid 20's. Young Chinese girl. Service skills are above average. But her English is so so.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 13:51 #324Senior Member

Posts: 767Yaya
So attitude was great? I will take a plunge then. Chinese girls have been great, and they usually speak great English.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:57 #323Senior Member

Posts: 501Are her boobs natural or man made?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:16 #322Senior Member

Posts: 491Yaya
Saw her this morning, very cute. Definitely her in pics but they are done up. I mean the pics look great but then you are visiting in a 1 star hotel, but if she was done up like the agencies in NOVA she could hang.
Originally Posted by Absol
[View Original Post]
Great mouth, very tight. Finished CIM. No BBFS.
-
08-17-25 21:49 #321Senior Member

Posts: 33I plan on going to see YaYa but won't have the funds until Thursday. If it's the same one that was up north, she had a great reputation. It's also been a while since they had a Chinese provider.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 21:16 #320Senior Member

Posts: 767Yaya
I mean it almost look AI generated, anyone willing to TOFTT? I took one with Kurumi, good, but Shally was just better, hotter, tighter, I really enjoyed her.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





