Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 59472
-
08-23-25 07:25 #57462Senior Member

Posts: 297Nah
And the other 7 didn't deliver. The massage was very good but she yelled "NO" when I put my hand on her calf. She actually did bump into junior enough to elicit a bit of a pre-drip response but never delivered. Maybe with a few visits? But who has time for that?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 14:39 #57461Senior Member

Posts: 362New York NY spa
Has anyone been to this spa? How's the talent if so and who might I ask for.
-
08-21-25 08:56 #57460Senior Member

Posts: 122Thank you
Appreciate the tips! GQ is highly recommended (and really the only option) on the Chattanooga forum. I'm unfortunately traveling with others so I may have to find a way to drive down solo based on the recommendations. Thank you for your help, it's greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 02:34 #57459Senior Member

Posts: 50First time at MSSS / West Cobb Warrior pt. 2
Visited msss recently, drew Luna. She gave a good massage, decent teasing, good ending.
It's far from the house and expensive but I'll probably return. $$otd.
Anyone have any intel on any West Cobb spots? I know they say it's dead, but it's worth a shot. Might try that place sandwiched between the barber shop & the antique store on 41. By the CVS. I forget what it's called but happiness could be had there relatively recently.
PMs about West Cobb intel are always appreciated.
-B.sha.
-
08-20-25 23:05 #57458Senior Member

Posts: 447Visited her this week. Nice place. It's like getting a massage and more from the cute chick at the gym you're checking out. But, no sucking nipples, nothing below the belt, many interruptions. Cute but it's just business.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 19:27 #57457Senior Member

Posts: 406Welcome!
From a Knoxville native to another, welcome. My suggestion would be to enjoy yourself on the trip down. Stop one would be in Dalton at Exit 336. Dalton / Rocky Face. GQ spa will be just a few blocks to the west of the exit. Right in front of the Habitat for Humanity reuse store. I recommend Ivy or Pinkie. Both excellent. After you finish there keep going South on I75 to the Hwy 20 exit. I can't remember if it's exit 293 or 290. Turn left and find 7 healing massage. I recommend Lisa or Summer to take care of you. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Tsw900
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 15:15 #57456Senior Member

Posts: 122Visiting from Knoxville next week
Coming down from Knoxville next weekend, any advice or pointers would be appreciated. Staying downtown near the Benz stadium and would prefer close options. Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!
-
08-20-25 05:53 #57455Senior Member

Posts: 297One down
The Austell location is closed.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 23:35 #57454Senior Member

Posts: 495Is Tuesday the new Friday?
Usually Friday seemed to have the busier day in the past Outside of work day rain events.
Monday was crickets. Good for who visited.
Tuesday (granted a later in day visit then normal). Had over 8 front door interruptions.
Yeash.
-
08-19-25 23:06 #57453Senior Member

Posts: 495Probably the counties normal spot checks for license, sign in log, etc.
Originally Posted by Tgall
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 23:03 #57452Senior Member

Posts: 495For those looking young. Probably best suggestion is either Ivy or MS-SS.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 15:10 #57451Regular Member

Posts: 6Elite Hands- Cumming
What is up here, and ideas?
-
08-19-25 15:08 #57450Regular Member

Posts: 6Great Massage -Alpharetta
Not so great, yes a HE, but not without interruptions.
-
08-19-25 15:06 #57449Regular Member

Posts: 6Health Massage -Cumming
Pulled into lot, saw Uncle LEO parked outside. He went in and had convo with Mammason, about 5 minutes, then he left. I opted out. What was that about? Anyone have an idea?
-
08-19-25 15:04 #57448Regular Member

Posts: 6Cumming- Golden Massage
Disorganized place with and without HE. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Once told do it yourself, once argued 55 wasn't enough on top of 80 Deep T. Once ended at 45 minutes, because someone was waiting in waiting room.







Reply With Quote






