Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 168 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2516
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.
    This is getting wild, $270 for a HJ and sometimes the girl acts like she doesn't want to be there.

  2. #2035

    Did not bite

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    Wow, out of morbid curiosity did you bite and was that CBJ or bb?
    I did not bite and she just jacked me off. Apparently she is retiring.

  3. #2034

    ROM girls

    Anyone seen any of these girls at ROM lately and can give some details (body type, level of service, etc)? I've not see much about them posted anywhere: Val, Mel, Nova, Taylor, Cindy, Kiana, Kim, Mari, Ella, Tasha? Thanks.

  4. #2033

  5. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.
    Wow, out of morbid curiosity did you bite and was that CBJ or bb?

  6. #2031

    Mel ROM

    How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.

  7. #2030
    Anyone seen any of the newer girls at healingnestsanta (ig).

    Erica, Drea, Ava, Venus, or Dream.

    Appreciate any info.

  8. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDave04  [View Original Post]
    Is Hazel May the sanme Hazel that's at ROM or is that a different Hazel?
    Different. I haven't seen Hazel at ROM, but Hazel May only works privates in CM and not at any spas.

    Oh speaking of ROM, if anyone is looking for her, Bella is on vacation in Portugal and won't be back until Labor Day. I finally got a chance to see her last week and she leaped ahead as my new ATF.

  9. #2028

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleButler  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Avon's new IG? Couldn't find her anymore.

    And also, how do you guys keep up with everyone's IG? Seems like it gets taken down every few weeks so they have to make new accounts.
    Also looking for her IG or phone; she usually works in SFV on Tuesdays, but can't book her tomorrow if I can't reach her!

  10. #2027

    Saga Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this location in Brea / La Habra or seen any of the providers there? Seen their ig page for a while but idk if good enough to take the plunge.

    Not sure if its work checking out, tho Vivi is on my list.
    I wonder where this location is in Brea. I know that location Sensations near the Dollar Tree does Nuru after an ownership / management change.

  11. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    So this calculates to a rate of four sexy six per hour.
    I believe when most quote a price it is the entire tip so in this case the house fee plus 3 for tip. So there is some good news for you.

    OCanon your inbox still full.

  12. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    So this calculates to a rate of four sexy six per hour.
    Nah, if you booked her for an hour and offered her 3, most of the time she'll take it. She may push you to 3. 5 but she usually will ask what you're looking to pay. Tell her you brought 3 for her. If you're looking for MSOG, then I have no idea of that price would fly or not.

  13. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Have to wonder if IG is reading DMs. Why are these account getting taken down when a lot of them are private. Either that or wives are snitching lmao.
    I hear they're tracking them down by their IPs address.

  14. #2023

    Oasis Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. I need to see Chanel more. I just wished she expanded her menu but she's definitely fun regardless.

    How old would you say Sophia is? Or is she too weathered and overcompensating at this point?
    Not so much weathered, but more like Mar-a-Lago face. Too much work too young. She's probably early 30's but looks 40 with the work that's been done.

    I forget the exact price but Avon was $300 or $350 for BJ finish. Her prices seem to fluctuate a lot. I think it depends on if she's got another vacation coming up or not. Oh and her backup IG just got shut down too, so you'll have to catch her at 17th to get her new info.

  15. #2022

    Samantha at Nuru Starz

    Quote Originally Posted by WillMore4481  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experiences with Samantha? She works at Amazing Wellness in LF. IG is nuruvoodoo. Thanks!
    Samantha is awesome. Works out of Nuru Starz / LF106/ Amazing Wellness. Whatever you know it as. Old office building and lobby, but the rooms are surprisingly nice and comfortable. Seen her 4 or 5 times. She doesn't have as many tattoos as advertised, but has enough if you're into it like I am. Someone else compared her to Courtney Cox and that's pretty accurate. Even her voice sounds similar. Another close look a like is Krysten Ritter. Samantha has the hard bangs rockabilly look going for her. She's a spinner with perky Bs that you can kiss and suck on if you ask first. Non CMT but gives a great massage and does a full body slide front and back. No extras but her HJ finish is great. She usually knocks $20 off house rates if you book directly through her IG. User is nuruvoodoo. She also does privates on Wednesdays in Costa Mesa. Haven't tried that yet. I keep going back because we vibe so well and she's one of the coolest girls to talk with during the session, and is just a super chill person.

    I also tied a 4 hands with her and Stella. Stella was a little thicker than advertised, but not bad. Ok face and great Ds but overall unenthusiastic and was just kind of "there" for the session. Too many good options out there for me to try her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape