Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 2509
-
08-14-25 16:26 #2029Regular Member

Posts: 7Different. I haven't seen Hazel at ROM, but Hazel May only works privates in CM and not at any spas.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Oh speaking of ROM, if anyone is looking for her, Bella is on vacation in Portugal and won't be back until Labor Day. I finally got a chance to see her last week and she leaped ahead as my new ATF.
-
08-11-25 18:02 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 174Storm
Also looking for her IG or phone; she usually works in SFV on Tuesdays, but can't book her tomorrow if I can't reach her!
Originally Posted by HumbleButler
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 17:29 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 201Saga Brea
I wonder where this location is in Brea. I know that location Sensations near the Dollar Tree does Nuru after an ownership / management change.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:14 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 199I believe when most quote a price it is the entire tip so in this case the house fee plus 3 for tip. So there is some good news for you.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
OCanon your inbox still full.
-
08-10-25 15:15 #2025Regular Member

Posts: 7Nah, if you booked her for an hour and offered her 3, most of the time she'll take it. She may push you to 3. 5 but she usually will ask what you're looking to pay. Tell her you brought 3 for her. If you're looking for MSOG, then I have no idea of that price would fly or not.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 02:21 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 298I hear they're tracking them down by their IPs address.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 18:22 #2023Regular Member

Posts: 7Oasis Ladies
Not so much weathered, but more like Mar-a-Lago face. Too much work too young. She's probably early 30's but looks 40 with the work that's been done.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
I forget the exact price but Avon was $300 or $350 for BJ finish. Her prices seem to fluctuate a lot. I think it depends on if she's got another vacation coming up or not. Oh and her backup IG just got shut down too, so you'll have to catch her at 17th to get her new info.
-
08-09-25 18:12 #2022Regular Member

Posts: 7Samantha at Nuru Starz
Samantha is awesome. Works out of Nuru Starz / LF106/ Amazing Wellness. Whatever you know it as. Old office building and lobby, but the rooms are surprisingly nice and comfortable. Seen her 4 or 5 times. She doesn't have as many tattoos as advertised, but has enough if you're into it like I am. Someone else compared her to Courtney Cox and that's pretty accurate. Even her voice sounds similar. Another close look a like is Krysten Ritter. Samantha has the hard bangs rockabilly look going for her. She's a spinner with perky Bs that you can kiss and suck on if you ask first. Non CMT but gives a great massage and does a full body slide front and back. No extras but her HJ finish is great. She usually knocks $20 off house rates if you book directly through her IG. User is nuruvoodoo. She also does privates on Wednesdays in Costa Mesa. Haven't tried that yet. I keep going back because we vibe so well and she's one of the coolest girls to talk with during the session, and is just a super chill person.
Originally Posted by WillMore4481
[View Original Post]
I also tied a 4 hands with her and Stella. Stella was a little thicker than advertised, but not bad. Ok face and great Ds but overall unenthusiastic and was just kind of "there" for the session. Too many good options out there for me to try her again.
-
08-09-25 17:43 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 403Have to wonder if IG is reading DMs. Why are these account getting taken down when a lot of them are private. Either that or wives are snitching lmao.
Originally Posted by HumbleButler
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:41 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 403So this calculates to a rate of four sexy six per hour.
Originally Posted by MrbrownOC
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 16:46 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 292Vanessa
Saw her at the LavishRose in Lake Forest. But that was when Angel Touch was shut down and haven't seen her in the line-up for a while. She's a young cutie. I had a good experience and thought she was fun. I'd repeat but didn't crack my rotation.
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 16:42 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 292Thanks for posting. I need to see Chanel more. I just wished she expanded her menu but she's definitely fun regardless.
Originally Posted by MrbrownOC
[View Original Post]
How old would you say Sophia is? Or is she too weathered and overcompensating at this point?
-
08-08-25 13:57 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 75What was the damage for Storm?
Originally Posted by MrbrownOC
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:32 #2016Regular Member

Posts: 7The last price got edited in the post. Sophia's FS was offered at 3 $.
Originally Posted by MrbrownOC
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 12:59 #2015Regular Member

Posts: 10Avon IG
Do you have Avon's new IG? Couldn't find her anymore.
Originally Posted by MrbrownOC
[View Original Post]
And also, how do you guys keep up with everyone's IG? Seems like it gets taken down every few weeks so they have to make new accounts.












Reply With Quote




