Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 27803
-
08-23-25 00:48 #26288Senior Member

Posts: 671So tired of all the ads that say open-minded or open menu when they are in fact not.
When one is upfront and provides it like the previous reports say, I'm much more likely to see them just out of principle because they dgaf what others think.
I swear some of the agencies are trying to pull this shit too.
-
08-21-25 22:26 #26287Senior Member

Posts: 238She's a good one. She's definitely a bit. Disoriented, but she's honestly chill / down to earth.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
And the menu is open, I confirm / concur.
-
08-21-25 18:06 #26286Senior Member

Posts: 118Open definitely means open. She grew on me. The guys who write bad reviews on her must be requesting some wild shit or just difficult because I never had a problem with her. Her "manager" in the blue Tesla is always around though.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 17:53 #26285Regular Member

Posts: 10She's a good sub. A bit dazed and confused iykwim. Did not seek BBFS but did pound her ass.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 15:47 #26284Senior Member

Posts: 340Isabellaaa. ♡
Does Isabellaaa. ♡ belong here? Says open menu. She has a few alerts about her. Thank you.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...tions.3110572/
-
08-20-25 21:16 #26283Senior Member

Posts: 91The best pussy
Nut in her then finger the hell out of her pussy. She loved that shit!
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Wish she let me nut in her mouth too.
-
08-20-25 20:33 #26282Senior Member

Posts: 179Bella Foxx
Looks like a distorted Michelle Obama.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 17:40 #26281Regular Member

Posts: 16I saved up a few years ago and we had a night. It was as good as it can be. Deftones, big clouds, no limitations. We'd had lesser encounters, prior, those were hot, too, but I'll never see her again unless it's big like that night.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 16:54 #26280Senior Member

Posts: 71Naomi
Generally no, although YMMV if she really likes you and you have $$ or $$$ extra.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 10:01 #26279Shill I have banned before.

Posts: 124LOL. She changed the headline of that linked post to read "If you're coming here from USA Guide. I'm NOT the provider you're looking for. ".
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad;7328512[URL
-
08-20-25 01:38 #26278Senior Member

Posts: 37Naomi
Does Naomi from the other board belong on this thread.
? She seems to have a duo partner nowadays who's been listed here before. Also curious if you think she's a user?
-
08-19-25 03:08 #26277Senior Member

Posts: 214She was such a sweet lady when I met her and did ask about bb but she wanted extra. I couldn't at the time but if I knew then it was available I would've gone ahead. She is very sexy!!
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 19:45 #26276Senior Member

Posts: 740Dude, how are you not a prune by now? Do you even have feeling in your dick anymore, just a-cumming dust! LOL he just posted his review mere hours ago and you've had time to fuck her and make home in time for cornflakes. Damn!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the account. Setup to see her in a couple hours. Damn, dude, did you even leave enough for me? LOL gahhdamn!
So-Crates.
-
08-18-25 18:21 #26275Senior Member

Posts: 1098Years LOL. Well used.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 18:21 #26274Senior Member

Posts: 1098I railed her this morning. Total sub. Choked her and fucked her hard. I didn't do greek but I threatened it. Complete cum dump. She has timing issues. LOL Shotty Lived in motel on 99.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
You can go full throttle on her no problem.










Reply With Quote





