Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7390
-
08-21-25 23:13 #6910Banned Member

Posts: 962Seen this movie before
This girl was posting in Daytona over the weekend. I hit her up on her Telegram and she responded the next day with the first word being. "Hey". Okay, typical for low rent talent, but then after I wrote her back and mentioned that I wanted to set something up, she said the death-nell words" "What city you in?" I responded with: "That was going to be my question to you baby!" Now all of us know once this happens next. (demand for deposit) and it did. She then said "I need 50 for a deposit, but don't worry, that will go towards our time together. " My followup was: "COD or forget it!" Then the obligatory "don't you trust me?" Next move on my part. DELETE, BLOCKED.
I am just curious if my actions were in haste, or quite spot-on with this one.
SO-8.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/191976907
-
08-20-25 12:59 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 1126Brandy AKA Nicole has been around for a few years. I saw her when she was pregnant and before that. Every visit the service got worse.
Originally Posted by MailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 20:22 #6908Regular Member

Posts: 40Wow!
Her teeth are rotting out, her arms look like she is a burn victim and she has tattoos on her neck + the hair = 170 for a hh LOL.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
No one should be giving this woman 170 for a hh. There are better ones than her for less.
The ball is in our hands gentlemen.
-
08-19-25 19:13 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 470I could do that roast beef hopefully she has a big clit to go with that, but she seems to have too many negative rules and not that hot for her donations probably a pass.
Originally Posted by SendIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 15:56 #6906Regular Member

Posts: 23Sorry I thought I posted it. Here she is.
Originally Posted by Mistro61
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/191857829
-
08-19-25 15:50 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 139Is there a link for her?
Originally Posted by Nunyabisnes69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 07:25 #6904Regular Member

Posts: 24Journee
https://secrethostess.com/10566758/
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 18:14 #6903Regular Member

Posts: 23Kitty
After reading the couple reviews on here, I reached to Kitty. She was very responsive Saturday evening, asked for a pic which I sent, and I was at the door within an hour. Sure it smells like weed but I brought a preroll to smoke with her so it didn't bother me one bit. Air mattress but a nicer one that held up fine. This girl is a fun time, smoked a little, talked a little and then we started having some fun. BBJ skills are top notch, and she tastes delicious. After a little foreplay, suited up and started with some mish for a little bit and then moved to doggy. This girl can take a pounding and enjoys it. I could have stayed there all night playing around with her. I typically go the AMP route but Kitty will replace a lot of those AMP visits, definitely recommend. Super chill person, very easy to talk to and get comfortable with.
-
08-18-25 06:08 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 46Me Too
I had a similar experience, She was attractive enough, but her place was a turn off, comms were difficult. Wanted to see my junk as soon as I got in the room to make sure I wasn't a cop, a lot of restrictive rules, heavy upsell, and absolutely no connection. Such a turn off, I didn't even get my nut.
Originally Posted by GrumpleSkin
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 23:38 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 115Prosperina contacted me today, finally. Qv 100 160 hhr 200 hr. Raincoat. Funny thing is when she gave address. I went ommmh. Same address that Andreya is. That I reviewed last week.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 23:34 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 115The last one on your list is Brooke. I went to see her today. But she had an emergency come up as I arrived. Gsve me rm # said she had to leave and set me up with her friend in another rm. Brooke seems like a really nice gal. She even sent me a text later making sure I had enjoyed seeing her friend. Which I did. And I will write the review up tomorrow but I will definitely be going to see Ms. Brooke. She seems like a winner.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 17:46 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 1149You're grandfathered in. Hell of a great provider to be grandfathered in with. If any provider earned a pay raise it's her. Especially after the weight loss.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 18:30 #6898Regular Member

Posts: 9Even when your lyin' down. Brandy
So I have actually dreamed about her twice now. Nice enough girl, good head and I got laid. My issue is that she doesn't seem into it at all. Not even a little eye contact. I've only dreamt of a few providers, and even though she is polite and made some small talk, there are a lot of rules, and she doesn't work very hard to get you revved up. If anyone wants to help me out, a PM with a couple of good options of girls that make you feel more than tolerated, and are under 160 lbs, I would to hear all about it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/472867905537
-
08-15-25 11:06 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 1131I have been seeing her on a regular basis for well over a year. In the last month I was unable to see her or anyone due to medical issues.
Originally Posted by LuvPlaying
[View Original Post]
Today I was finally able to go and visit her and I was expecting her to mention higher cost but that never happened then I waited for her to hand me rain gear but again that never happened.
Maybe it's just me being a long term regular but everything seemed normal. She has lost some weight and is looking great for an older lady.
-
08-14-25 15:32 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 335Juicy Juice
I was hoping some has seen this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/240479082145 and was willing to report their experience. PM is preferred.
If I can find the time I plan to see her and report back here.











Reply With Quote





