Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58871

    Emily great Alpharetta

    Returned and tried new girl, ok looking but mediocre massage and on the flip only massage neck and feet to stay as far away as possible, not good with so so massage, no teasing, no extra.

  2. #58870

    Elite. Something was off

    I took a long break from the hobby and I'm just starting to play again. Been learning the new landscape from you guys and decided to stop by Elite in Cumming yesterday. The massamam (60+) was very friendly when I walked in and asked if I had called. I said no because I hadn't. I paid the. 7 house fee, stopped by the restroom and was directed to the massage room. I fully disrobed and got under the cover.

    The massamam came in and started an absolutely fantastic deep massage. The next 50 minutes was one of the better massages I've ever had but no indication of play around the good stuff. I wasn't going to push it because she was in sweatpants and a very boring T-shirt, and frankly didn't do anything for me. Even after the flip, it was just a continuation of the fantastic massage moving to my arms and legs.

    I don't know if I missed sending some signal or if I was supposed to initiate something but after a few more minutes, she said that's it and you can get dressed now. On the way out introduced me to another older lady. We said our pleasantries and as I was leaving, there was a very attractive young lady in the front room. I asked her who that was and she said I don't know, it's her first day. I found that very odd.

    I'm definitely going back for just a massage because it was that great. Any ideas or advice for trying to have better access to what's available. It was almost like they must've thought I was LE or something is what it felt like.

  3. #58869

    Mint

    Stopped by Wednesday to check the new place out. Typical AMP set up. Meet by the house lady who showed me to the room asked if I wanted table shower which I declined. Collected the house fee. 8 and told me to undress. Hannah came in a few minutes later. Typical Korean. Small B cups. No ass. 5 minutes of a so so massage and then the flip. Decent CBJ then to mish and finished K9. Got me cleaned up and a bottle of water. . 8 to the House and 1. 5 for Hannah. Not the best or the worst place would return if in the area.

  4. #58868
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    They have some new ones. All of them above 5-3, slim with nice rack. YoYo, very flirtatious, nice C but a bit saggy. Tiffany and Vivian are very similar but firmer. Menu is fairly open. You will leave happy.
    What was the damage here?

  5. #58867

    IVY Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in a while, any recommended providers on the young, fit & frisky side?
    They have some new ones. All of them above 5-3, slim with nice rack. YoYo, very flirtatious, nice C but a bit saggy. Tiffany and Vivian are very similar but firmer. Menu is fairly open. You will leave happy.

  6. #58866
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Also, Apple Spa in Conley and Tokyo Health Studio in Conyers provide L3.
    Ginza in Conyers.

  7. #58865

    L3 Spots on South Side

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.
    Also, Apple Spa in Conley and Tokyo Health Studio in Conyers provide L3.

  8. #58864

    Qi Massage, Pike St, Lawrenceville

    Kind of by accident, I came across Qi Massage on Pike St. It's tucked in the corner of a small strip center hidden behind the Pancake House. Was greeted by a cutie that was dressed nicely, was hoping she would be my provider. Didn't get her name, but when I returned from the bathroom I was greeted by almost as cute Myra. She gave me a pretty good massage and teased me a little before flipping and making me happy. OTC allowed tho I did not try for more. She took instruction well and finished my time with a nice foot massage.

    Place is not fancy, service was a little bit above average, ladies were pleasant looking. $70/ hr plus tip. I will return because I'm curious about the other provider, but won't go out of my way to do so.

  9. #58863
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good L3 spots on the south side of ATL? It seems like everything is an hour plus north of downtown (pending traffic). I would appreciate any recs as I will be passing through and the next state over is a complete bust from RTFF.

    Can PM me if preferred. Thanks.
    Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.

  10. #58862
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good L3 spots on the south side of ATL? It seems like everything is an hour plus north of downtown (pending traffic). I would appreciate any recs as I will be passing through and the next state over is a complete bust from RTFF.

    Can PM me if preferred. Thanks.
    Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.

  11. #58861

    South side ATL

    Are there any good L3 spots on the south side of ATL? It seems like everything is an hour plus north of downtown (pending traffic). I would appreciate any recs as I will be passing through and the next state over is a complete bust from RTFF.

    Can PM me if preferred. Thanks.

  12. #58860

    Got a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Few years ago tried great massage and super legit, nothing. Then I read on this site someone getting HE so decided to give it another try. Sure enough this time I got a good massage, lots of teasing, and HE all without asking. Cute girl about 35-40 years old. $70 + $50.
    I went there last week based on your post but it was total legit for me. Please share the name if you remember.

  13. #58859

    Check you PMs

    End of message.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup at 7 Healing? We've been staying a little too far away from it for me to just drive over casually so I've been going to mint instead. Haven't been to seven since Anna left but I had a blast with her last time I was there. I would like to go back and try one of the other girls, but didn't want to drive an hour and not be happy with the selection.

    Saw Yo-Yo at Mint and left very happy. Good massage and the flip was even better. They are working hard to establish themselves as a good spot so hopefully the great service will continue. TIA for any information on 7. Stay safe and watch your six.

  14. #58858

    Current Line-up??

    Does anyone know the current lineup at 7 Healing? We've been staying a little too far away from it for me to just drive over casually so I've been going to mint instead. Haven't been to seven since Anna left but I had a blast with her last time I was there. I would like to go back and try one of the other girls, but didn't want to drive an hour and not be happy with the selection.

    Saw Yo-Yo at Mint and left very happy. Good massage and the flip was even better. They are working hard to establish themselves as a good spot so hopefully the great service will continue. TIA for any information on 7. Stay safe and watch your six.

  15. #58857

    Thick how?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in a couple of weeks back after reading some glowing reviews. One lady thick not really attractive. The other was slim and pretty no curves. She had an appointment onda way in so I opted to wait. Good massage not near as good as the Lisa that worked at this place forever. Heard she's gone now. Since I occupied her for an hr she insisted on $70 tip. I started at 40. And what y'all tipping these days for L1 and massage?
    When you say thick do you mean she had a nice ass and body or fat. If the first option I might have to go here and make her a proposition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape