Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1072
-
09-05-25 22:37 #922Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, we've been spoiled by Eva for sure. But I do like to check on the other old haunts from time to time.
Originally Posted by Spanky802
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 21:53 #921Senior Member

Posts: 98Asa
Asa is something special for sure. All time favorite for me. I'll definitely keep going back for more with her.
Originally Posted by Pappy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 08:12 #920Senior Member

Posts: 111Montpellier is sweet
Hawaiian Massage • 20.
Langdon St, Montpelier.
I went and saw Asa sp?
Great TS deep cleaning for later.
Nice massage.
Flipped for a BBBJ and a bit of taint play.
Definitely a hoot. I left 150 tip house was 70.
She was delighted which is good because I am going back before I leave.
Thanks to all for great advice.
-
09-03-25 21:25 #919Senior Member

Posts: 98SuSun
That's more in line with my experience too. Solid option for sure but not my first choice. I'd rather drive across town to Eva.
Originally Posted by OldVtMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 15:58 #918Senior Member

Posts: 80I stopped there last week, I was nearby, and was interested in a TS. Was met by Hanna (I think. It was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way. I should have called and scheduled with Sunny.
Originally Posted by DieselBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 13:42 #917Senior Member

Posts: 97Su Sun Hwa
Sunny warmly welcomed by return. Put house fee and tip together on the table before heading to TS. She showed her new skills off in TS and it was great. I got woody and it wasn't comfortable. She knew what to do on that issue. Maybe it was a something special only for her established customers. Back to the room. Got a good massage for 20 min. And then flipped over. She worked hard on it got erected. Told her she could slid on it for the 2nd round. Hopped on me in different directions which was fun. And then went a non-stop RCG to finish the deed. Gave her extra 40 tips and left. I'll ask for her TS special when I come back.
-
09-02-25 19:45 #916Senior Member

Posts: 201Stowe is like the Beverly Hills of Vermont so there definitely will be no AMP's in Stowe LOL.
Originally Posted by Pappy2
[View Original Post]
Definitely take the 20 min ride to Montpelier for BBBJ that's the closest.
-
09-02-25 16:29 #915Senior Member

Posts: 530Table shower
Montpelier is your best bet for what you are looking for.
C.
Originally Posted by Pappy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 07:34 #914Senior Member

Posts: 111Best option from Stowe
I love a great ts BBBJ plus and will be in Stowe later this week.
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
It looks like Montpelier has a nice new place and a couple of options in B town area.
Where does a lost soul from Florida go for the best time. I may go to both if I have time.
Any options at all in the Stowe area?
-
08-20-25 10:33 #913Senior Member

Posts: 530Correct
You have the right location. It is best to text rather than call the number. Language is tough and they use translators. Was there yesterday with Kiki, she keeps getting better and better. One of the best BBBJ I have ever gotten!
C.
Originally Posted by BillyBob9249
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 00:14 #912Senior Member

Posts: 66All Korean?
Or all Chinese gals? And is there anyone who can tell me she would finish you in B2 B when it feels so good?
Originally Posted by Surmised
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BustherChops; 08-20-25 at 00:16. Reason: another question
-
08-19-25 12:11 #911Regular Member

Posts: 7Eva / Yiren?
Pretty new to the area, a bit confused, the place that everyone is raving about is Eva, is that the one located at 531 in Colchester?
Because if so, I thought that was Yiren. Are they the same place, two different names? Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on one of the options worth exploring. When I look around online there are also multiple different phone numbers to call, not sure which is the best one to use.
-
08-16-25 23:09 #910Senior Member

Posts: 80Quite the lineup when I went to Eva yesterday morning. Kiki, Amanda and Luna. I was going to see Luna, but didn't want to wait, so I opted for Kiki. You weren't wrong about her. Another favorite in a long line of them from there!
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 16:28 #909Senior Member

Posts: 201She's great Charlie, I already had her TWICE! Wei Wei keeps bringing major league talent to Eva.
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 09:23 #908Senior Member

Posts: 36Eva spa
Stopped by Eva last night heard all the new names and haven't been in awhile but when I got there luna walked by and the decision process made itself up for me if you haven't met her I would definitely try good chance you'll experience something you've never felt before it's a toe curling experience every time.










Reply With Quote





