Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2790

    Madam Nikki

    Got to meet Nikki Friday. Had a great time. She has a great attitude and is good at making you comfortable on a first visit which is always nervous for me. Good communication and was on time for the appointment. Treat her good she is a gem. I differently will repeat.

  2. #2789

    Whatever happened to Sienna?

    Haven't seen her name mentioned here lately and just curious whatever came of her. Sure, I had a bad experience after multiple good ones and stopped seeing her. But nonetheless, after seeing someone a few times and developing a connection with them, you can't help but wonder what has become of them. Hope she's clean and in a safe place.

  3. #2788

    Spring Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading your way in a few weeks. I might just go to Lucky in Jackson, but if I end up going to the casino, I'll go to Spring.

    I looked at it on Google Maps and it looks like there is a house and an out building next to it. Which one is the spa? Do you park in back or in front on the street side.

    Thanks.
    Follow the drive on the right side of the house, between the house and the backside of the strip mall, and you will see a few parking spots behind the house, in front of the 'outbuilding'. Entrance is on the south side of the building. Enter first door then ring doorbell for 2nd door to be answered.

  4. #2787

    Spring

    I'm heading your way in a few weeks. I might just go to Lucky in Jackson, but if I end up going to the casino, I'll go to Spring.

    I looked at it on Google Maps and it looks like there is a house and an out building next to it. Which one is the spa? Do you park in back or in front on the street side.

    Thanks.

  5. #2786

    Happy update

    Called Happy, mama said 'no more Yeung' but Anna was back and Sugar was also there. Stopped in and saw Anna (been 2 years I think since she was there? Always had a soft spot for Anna, still in great shape. She seemed more tender and attentive than before. $$ as usual, Anna said Connie went home. Sugar said hello on my way out.

  6. #2785

    Would she do BBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Sup yall. Didn't know what to expect so I kinda blind picked Bamboo Flower Massage on W Columbia Ave.

    Some foot traffic at the spa, but not enough to make me wait a long time.

    The provider went by the name Allie. Seemed to be Chinese, 30's, plain black hair, C cup boobs w / cleavage on her top, about 5'3", under 100 lbs, and a round bubble butt. Great English speaking skills, tbh.

    I had no game plan going in, just went with the flow. Allie though knows how to ease one's anxiety. Maybe it showed on my face because she started the massage without even massaging. Just light hand caressing on my temples and from my the back of my neck down to the lumbar region of my back. Then light hand caressing around the buttocks, inner thighs, and lightly around the back of the balls.

    The actual massaging was rather standard, which is a good thing. I did request that she use her thumbs to pressure point my temples. Based on what Allie felt on my temples and the muscles around my jaw, she did mention that she suspects I grind my teeth at night. Hmm, good thing to point out. I'll look into it.

    After changing position so my face is facing up, Allie made some small talk and then basically asked if I wanted a BJ. I was like sure but with a condom. TBH, it's been a while since a woman serviced me down there, so I was anxiously getting hyped for that. The way she had my thing in her mouth with her tongue while she used her hands in the other areas, it almost felt better than a vagina. Depends on the girl, but that says a lot about Allie and how good she is with CBJ. So anyways I just closed my eyes, and out of no where I came hard like a truck. While that was going on she grabbed my hands so hard. It was so intimate but it made that few seconds of cumming memorable. Unexpected, but very impressed.
    Was the condom your idea or hers. I have never been able get off with a CBJ.

  7. #2784
    Sup yall. Didn't know what to expect so I kinda blind picked Bamboo Flower Massage on W Columbia Ave.

    Some foot traffic at the spa, but not enough to make me wait a long time.

    The provider went by the name Allie. Seemed to be Chinese, 30's, plain black hair, C cup boobs w / cleavage on her top, about 5'3", under 100 lbs, and a round bubble butt. Great English speaking skills, tbh.

    I had no game plan going in, just went with the flow. Allie though knows how to ease one's anxiety. Maybe it showed on my face because she started the massage without even massaging. Just light hand caressing on my temples and from my the back of my neck down to the lumbar region of my back. Then light hand caressing around the buttocks, inner thighs, and lightly around the back of the balls.

    The actual massaging was rather standard, which is a good thing. I did request that she use her thumbs to pressure point my temples. Based on what Allie felt on my temples and the muscles around my jaw, she did mention that she suspects I grind my teeth at night. Hmm, good thing to point out. I'll look into it.

    After changing position so my face is facing up, Allie made some small talk and then basically asked if I wanted a BJ. I was like sure but with a condom. TBH, it's been a while since a woman serviced me down there, so I was anxiously getting hyped for that. The way she had my thing in her mouth with her tongue while she used her hands in the other areas, it almost felt better than a vagina. Depends on the girl, but that says a lot about Allie and how good she is with CBJ. So anyways I just closed my eyes, and out of no where I came hard like a truck. While that was going on she grabbed my hands so hard. It was so intimate but it made that few seconds of cumming memorable. Unexpected, but very impressed.

  8. #2783

    Spring

    Just a brief update to spring. I made the trip to BC and stopped at spring. Vehicle was pared to I did a wait and see elsewhere. As soon as I noticed the parking area was empty I drove in and parked. I believe was Michelle that welcomed me in. I immediately asked for Ginny (Jenni, however the spelling). She nodded and lead me to the room. I was skeptical that Michelle was going to pull the bait and switch. In walked Jenni. To correct the previous description, she was definitely older in the face. I'm going with 50's. Hard to tell. Confirmed a rockin bod and tits thou. 110 # 5'1 ish. B-small c and real not bolt ons. Rough English. Hard to communicate anything other than common terms. You can effectively communicate what you want thou. Also to confirm the original policy of two bills up front will get it done. BC is where it's at. Also I did ask Jinni when I was ready to depart if she was in fact leaving at the end of the month and from what I could understand, she has no plans to leave.

  9. #2782

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I have no idea about the quality of the massage at Spring, Happy. I've only experienced the extras.

    You'll definitely have fun in Jackson.
    I felt Jenny at Spring gave a real good massage. It was thorough and even went over the 1 hour time limit.

  10. #2781

    Can't Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouliksak  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the advise, I'm a bc guy moved couple years ago. I'm familiar with both place. Was just curious on those two. I'm going to see Sandy in Jackson for my full fun just curious for a good massage.
    Sorry, I have no idea about the quality of the massage at Spring, Happy. I've only experienced the extras.

    You'll definitely have fun in Jackson.

  11. #2780

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Spring Accu Spa, 15423 Helmer Rd S, Battle Creek. It's situated, in a stand alone building, right behind the strip mall. They have a table shower and sauna. For the full service option, it will run you 200. Although some have recently reported 240. I would suggest, instead of asking, just handing the masseuse the 200 when she ask what you want.

    Happy Spa in BC is also a good option.

    Check out the reviews on the BC massage thread. Service can vary somewhat, depending on the lady. I've never been disappointed, some ladies are just better than others.
    I appreciate the advise, I'm a bc guy moved couple years ago. I'm familiar with both place. Was just curious on those two. I'm going to see Sandy in Jackson for my full fun just curious for a good massage.

  12. #2779

    Battle Creek Spa Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouliksak  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm coming down for week to see family. I was looking for a massage. I see google has two listed in the mall on helmer. One is massage spa, and the other is Asian massage. I normally go to relax, or yoyo. I see one offers a shower. Which one s the better option? Thanks for the help.
    I would recommend Spring Accu Spa, 15423 Helmer Rd S, Battle Creek. It's situated, in a stand alone building, right behind the strip mall. They have a table shower and sauna. For the full service option, it will run you 200. Although some have recently reported 240. I would suggest, instead of asking, just handing the masseuse the 200 when she ask what you want.

    Happy Spa in BC is also a good option.

    Check out the reviews on the BC massage thread. Service can vary somewhat, depending on the lady. I've never been disappointed, some ladies are just better than others.

  13. #2778

    Spa question

    Hey I'm coming down for week to see family. I was looking for a massage. I see google has two listed in the mall on helmer. One is massage spa, and the other is Asian massage. I normally go to relax, or yoyo. I see one offers a shower. Which one s the better option? Thanks for the help.

  14. #2777

    Jenny Spring

    Got word she is leaving at end of month. New girl will be arriving then. I have seen her twice. 2nd time better than the first. I got the impression she was fairly new to the game and was improving by the day. Anyway still a couple weeks to sample her. Her L2 is excellent. Also I believe Hannah is back at Lucky in Jackson as of today. Along with the legendary Sandy.

  15. #2776

    Rookie mistake

    So called Happy asked Mama for time with Ginny- she said Ginny not there- so asked who was working new girl and Yueng- said great new girl is fine- get there and in walks Yueng- dumb dumb- already had my johnson out so I stayed- should have just walked out- don't waste money on this girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape