Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 20137
-
08-27-25 22:23 #19102Senior Member

Posts: 135Mixed beauty Aka Lexy
Any Intel? Lexy / mixed beauty. I tried searching but didn't see any reviews. She quoted $250. I inquired what it included and she stopped replying.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/616280703321
Thanks,
Dj.
-
08-27-25 22:19 #19101Senior Member

Posts: 135Leelee on vacation?
Called ahead and they said LeeLee is on vacation. If anyone confirms otherwise, please let us know.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Dj.
-
08-27-25 09:58 #19100Regular Member

Posts: 24Any serenity updates?
I've not seen much posted about Serenity. Anything good going on? I have had some great massages there over the past years. Only bad reviews in the past year. New ownership? Thinking of ownership, thought Harley was the owner. Wish I had the opportunity to have a massage from her.
-
08-26-25 20:11 #19099Senior Member

Posts: 159Seven Day Spa
I think what you're looking for is Seven Day Spa, complete with table shower and plenty of L1 service to be had.
Originally Posted by CarpetMan2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 13:06 #19098Senior Member

Posts: 93RT, as a location, has rarely had great reviews, but individual ladies who work out of that establishment have. Saisha is one.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 09:47 #19097Senior Member

Posts: 14644th Kentwood AMP's
So enroute to my weekly PT apt, I drive past Royal Touch and Asian Four Seasons near 44th & Brenton. Don't hear much chatter on here about either place. Any good reports, as I've been tempted to drop in for a visit. Kinda amused because every time I drive by Asian Four Seasons, there are trucks in the driveway from a chimney sweep business.
-
08-24-25 16:00 #19096Regular Member

Posts: 4GR Asian Massage
Will be visiting GR for the day, looking for a good massage with table shower and L1 finish. Have been reading and searching the forum, but not getting much info back on this one, too vague to search for. GR Asian massage is near my hotel, shows table shower online, anyone have any experience with this one? Near woodland mall, next to Olive Garden. Thanks.
-
08-23-25 08:56 #19095Senior Member

Posts: 43TNC Jenny
My dreams had me calling back to TNC to see who might be working and I jumped at the idea of seeing Jenny again after some time away on "vacation". Jenny was there to greet me and get me prepped for the hour. We started with the shower and then whisked off to the room. The massage was good as usual and when it came time for the flip she asked what I wanted and the fun began. Started with her climbing on top and using her thighs to grip my tool as she slowly rose and fell. She worked her mouth down and slipped the cover on and got into an enthusiastic CBJ. We switched to six-nine for a bit and then she switched around to CG. Being very familiar with each other, we got into a great rhythm and I watched her struggle with keeping quiet and climaxing. We switched to reverse CG, then mish, then her on the table and me standing. A big fanfare and finishing in the bag. There was still a few minutes left in the hour but I could tell that other mongers were waiting outside so she asked if she could "make it up to me" on next visit. I grabbed my water, my candy and walked out.
Pros. Great body, very sensuous, attentive, non-rushed on the fun part. Cons. Got cut short on the hour. $$ 2 for time and extras.
BNG.
-
08-22-25 17:36 #19094Senior Member

Posts: 159Her too
I forgot to include link in the last post, whoops.
But I'm curious if anyone has any experience with either of these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/469783268507
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167026464682
They're both black and beautiful, with big ol' titties. Please help a brother out on the info. Thanks.
-
08-21-25 06:06 #19093Senior Member

Posts: 52Travel
I reccomend taking a drive. Battle creek and Jackson are not too far. Saginaw and Detroit not a bad drive either. Few nice spots in Toledo and Chicago if you want t make a day trip out of it.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 05:59 #19092Senior Member

Posts: 223Amp
If you're up for a road trip, Battle Creek definitely has what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
Made the trip several times.
-
08-20-25 08:18 #19091Senior Member

Posts: 229Recommendations for me as well
Besides TNC, I'm looking for an AMP.
Originally Posted by Sean07
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 00:56 #19090Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommendations?
I've been to tnc my last few times and now I want to go to a somewhere new. Anyone know any other AMP that offer FS?
-
08-18-25 02:04 #19089Senior Member

Posts: 68Not Worth It
Covered everything, does not let you touch her pussy, flipped shit when I touched her nipples "They are sensitive and I do not like them being touched", I will never do it again.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 20:37 #19088Senior Member

Posts: 36EDIT: I was confused - I thought you were reviewing Coco because it was like my last session with her. I see you reviewed her negatively - I actually had a good session with her. I'm sorry yours was so bad.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo
[View Original Post]
Thank you for this review. I had a similar but maybe more limited experience with her. I agree with the extreme level of attention to butthole cleaning during the table shower. She did BBBJ with me as well, I thought it was maybe only because I was struggling to stand at attention, but seems like it was on the menu more generally. Regardless, it worked for me. She didn't try any of the backdoor stuff with me, but I was a first timer and was supposed to see somebody else, so maybe she was shy. Overall, I liked her a lot. Lisa is still the MVP when available. But I think I'd take Coco over Ruby at least how she was during the most recent visit.
Who are your top ones? I favor thinner girls like Lisa so suggestions from the girls who are there now would be appreciated otherwise I will just go back to Coco because I liked my time with her once before.











Reply With Quote





