Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 2751
-
08-19-25 09:06 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 1532Jade aka Jadelovin aka Cali aka Marissa
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
I was able to track down one of her socials. I was also able to find out that she supposedly isn't even at the location given. There are two woman (not escorts) and a guy at the location given. Supposedly when you arrive you are told to go to a hotel on the other side of 91 about half mile away.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 07:47 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 1234I tried to see Jade a few weeks ago. It took 12 hours to get a response to my initial contact so I never followed up.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 07:37 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 746based on the great research you do , you should be a detective.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 00:39 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 1532Jade ala Jadelovin aka Cali
Jade aka Jadelovin aka Cali.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
I posted asking about her in the Hartford section. From what I gather she's with a guy potentially her bf that you hear in one of her OF vids. The phone number leads to a cashapp for the guy involved. The guys name leads to an eviction case for the hotel they are currently at. The case also shows another woman with them ising the same room. Jade / Cali has a criminal history and the other woman has an active case / warrant. Jade / Cali real age is about 32. One other person noted it took about 12 hrs to get a response. Based on the info I know and no reviews yet, I'm not interested in TOFTT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/778376055936
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...6/014443009362
https://tryst.link/escort/cromwell_cali3
959-XXX-5068
P.S. Please ad pics, names and partial number for easier identification for searches. Links alone can go dead.
-
08-18-25 22:51 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 878Anyone?
I can't find the reports.
Who knows her. She been posting a while.
She worth it or a rob?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...6/573306979094
-
08-18-25 14:25 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 1234The ads often include this disclaimer: The girls have similar attributes to the girls in the ones in the photos. Photos may not be 100% accurate.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:30 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 746Asians
In general, I don't think any of the pictures posted are the actual girl you will see. The girl you see will be asian, and they will be clean and safe, but that's about it. I've had hit and miss experiences and I won't do it again. The first one I tried was a dead fish and I stopped half way thru because it felt more like I was sexualy assaulting her. The second time wasnt bad but nothing to write home about. And both times the handler (yes, they all have handlers) over promised ANd THE GIRLS under delivered saying in broken english that t the handler didn't tell them what was agreed to.
Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:19 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 136Any intel on this one? Not much to go on for a search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/388060172050
-
08-17-25 23:15 #2338Regular Member

Posts: 15Asians
Hey guys was thinking of contacting one of the Asian ads on STG. Anyone have experience with this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/764694115567
If so, would you recommend? Thanks.
-
08-14-25 20:11 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 2109Skyy
Great review TL! Useful and entertaining. What more can we wretched mongers ask for? And thanks for using the 4-letter code for names.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 17:04 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 360MILF Morgan and Sky (Skyy)
I've been seeing MILF Morgan on and off again for years, but I never did a double with her and one of her past partners (I still regret missing the boat on both Madison and Bunny). So, I took advantage of her new doubles offer.
Morgan looked like her usual MILF next door, and Skyy was attractive but didn't blow my socks off. Still, it was a pleasant experience, with the ladies alternating going downtown while feeding me their ample breasts. I tried to engage Skyy in some LFK while Morgan was going to work, but she only does pecks, which was a bit disappointing. When they switched, Morgan immediately began to DFK me, but it was like licking a weeks old ashtray, so I opted to enjoy her breasts again instead.
As climax approached, they used great teamwork on little Thunder and the boys to bring me to a very satisfying eruption into their hands (no CIM option). I would consider seeing Skyy solo, as I would say her head game was superior to Morgan's, but of course I'll see Morgan again when the need arises.
Play safe! - TL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/454290873297
-
08-13-25 19:44 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 523Saying her face is weathered is an understatement. She looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and her face hit every branch on the way down. She could win a butter face competition.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 16:08 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 551Heather Jewel
She was a great value about 6 years ago. Had a little apt in Wtby. Place was clean. She was clean. 60 QV got you pretty much all you wanted. Was only available sporadically. Kind of quiet but chill and into it. Saw her numerous times. Then she became a heavy poster and, I suspect crack user. Last time I saw was 2020 probably and she had the telltale scabs etc. That was it for me. She's been all over, sometimes teaming with others after losing her place. I have no idea what she actually looks like now but those pics in her ads for the past several months would likely not be who you are seeing. I think someone said they were another provider. I was seeing someone else a few months ago and I'm pretty sure Heather was in the room when I arrived but ducked into the bathroom before I got a good look. Too bad, she WAS good in all ways back in the day.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 15:56 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 660Jewel aka Heather
I think the last time I saw Heather was right around the very beginning of Covid. I used to see her regularly with an occasional threesome with one of her friends. She was pretty reliable back when she had her own place and was very easy on the wallet, 60 to 80 for a QV. Once she lost her place, she went completely downhill, developed a really bad attitude and jacked up her rates.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:10 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 1532Heather aka Jewel aka Diamond
Almost pulled the trigger on this one but kept researching. Seen the pics before which look good. Comms good. Donation reasonable but lower than anticipated. Found the reviews in Waterbury section. Phone on a previous ad led to cashapp that led to real name and a host of issues. She's used lots of numbers but current ad number in title appears in the Call Me is all the old ads. Seems body looks good but face is weathered with long history of demons. Real age appears to by 42, not 33. Uses same pics as years ago. Seems legit but just not my type after seeing the face and reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...y/388994491508
475-XXX-1287
475-XXX-4444
857-XXX-0622
475-XXX-2261
203-XXX-3458










Reply With Quote






