Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 14621
-
08-21-25 07:32 #12581Banned Member

Posts: 3188She sounds like my type! What was the donation?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 16:02 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 158Amy
Contacted Amy today and quickly got in. Nice shared apartment by Edison Mall. Her body is soooo sexy and has a great attitude on top of that. Nice red lipstick and a fine booty. Did a few bagged positions and finished with a HJ for $80 so I will repeat on this one down the road.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/635208073872
-
08-19-25 18:43 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 668Happens a lot with walkers
It's a tool they use to get to their candy man. Seems to be a fairly prevalent modus operandi.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 15:49 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 668Thanks my friend
I wanted to keep my message fairly non accusatory. And not mention you as I don't know that she might read reviews. Now it's out there, buyer beware. Many thanks to you.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 13:14 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 326Awesome review brother!
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
I've dealt with her before as well and she is 100% on and off candy. She was a 10/10 stunner in her prime and I'm sure she can clean up and look amazing even today. Until their teeth go (damn Heather) they can always turn back the clock.
If she is back advertising and working my spidey sense would tell me that if you see her just be careful. Do NOT under any circumstances have her in your home. As Lurker can attest, she is not doing this for fun or because she likes it.
-
08-19-25 10:13 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 418Kissy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/112106495920
This one is a straight freak. I mean old school freak. ATM. Loves Greek & she will let you know. Spinner. I bet I pounded her little butthole for 30 minutes. Now. Abeit. This was awhile ago. I saw her at the old Roadway there was no fucking around straight to the point. I had to stop at one point smoke a cigg. I would of repeated several times but she just too far from me.
-
08-19-25 09:06 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 418Candy man can
99.9999. 9% of these girls abuse candy & will have it in their rooms. But God Bless her if she cleaned up.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 08:32 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 668Info from a fellow monger
This is to follow up on my initial review. I've been informed that she does have a past with candy. 8 years ago. Since then, got married, had a kid, and is now working again in this biz. Needless to say you need to be cautious. That's going to be the extent of my warning. It looks like she has righted the ship.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 22:17 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 52AWESOME review, many thanks.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 22:09 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 832I'm going to guess that there is certainly candy usage, but that's not surprising. She's been around a long time, and has been on and off the candy. Her posted age is fairly close, she is 33 years old. I have followed her on social media for years.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
I scooped her up on Crime Manor stroll around 12 years ago, as we drove we agreed on a price to go to my place, but she demanded the money up front and said she wanted to stop for meds before continuing. I told her there was no way I was giving her money upfront, so I made a you-turn back to PM and we parted ways. I think she's pretty now, but damn, she was really smoking hot as a 21 year old.
-
08-18-25 15:28 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 418In today's world they can get verification through jailmail.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:36 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 740Elena looks hot but who drops five bennies without massive reviews? Not me!
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:34 #12569Regular Member

Posts: 50Shoot Thick. ! I almost choked on my beer. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
But its true about the 401 k remark.
RN out.
-
08-18-25 14:34 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 995Thanks in advance
This one started posting in Sarasota and I was considering trying to setup a something in between our fine cities but I'll skip even trying now.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:31 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 50It's sad she turned that way. She used to be decent date 2-3 years back.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





