Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 37351
-
08-18-25 22:35 #34906Senior Member

Posts: 34Thai Lady in DTRO
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/191805309
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 18:44 #34905Senior Member

Posts: 60No Preference between the two
The Thai lady is a private residence in DTRO, only reason I go to her over Bonita is because logistically it is a lot easier for me. Bonita is 10/10 as far as massages go, I would book with her if you could. Don't have the Thai lady's ad or else I would link it. She seems to post it on lc maybe once every week or two with the location listed as ferndale.
Originally Posted by TJohns07
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:27 #34904Senior Member

Posts: 61Would you recommend the Thai lady over Bonita? I might be interested in trying her out. What's the name of the massage place?
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:25 #34903Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for the heads up. Have you ever gotten more than a HJ? I'm just curious if I tip her more if that would open up more options.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:18 #34902Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian apartment ad 31055 wellington dr Novi
Been long time since seen there ad again. Anyone happen visit it lately?
-
08-18-25 13:17 #34901Senior Member

Posts: 68Ultimate Thai Troy
I stopped in to check out the talent. The lady at the front desk looks to be in her mid 40's, probably about 5'10", bigger rack, and in decent shape. The other one that was at the desk looked older than that. They were both dressed in nurse scrubs. I just asked for a card and told them that I would give them a call to set up an appointment, which I won't do unless I want a strictly legit massage.
-
08-18-25 13:05 #34900Regular Member

Posts: 20M1 closed?
Drove by M1 about 10 am Today. It was closed: open sign off. Anybody know anything?
-
08-18-25 12:57 #34899Senior Member

Posts: 462Went Legit
I saw her at massage school. Scheduled a massage with a student. She was the student masseuse. Obviously no extras at the massage school. That was about a year ago
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:13 #34898Senior Member

Posts: 26Who is the "Thai lady"
Who is the thai lady? Who does edging and is good with hands? Nails on balls and maybe good with mouth?
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:05 #34897Senior Member

Posts: 462The Monger created GPS
Reading back ove in h last few days of posts, you guys are creating GPS syndrome with your lack of negotiating skills. Man, ALWAYS start low and let them inch you up. Never pay for retail, LOL. This sh crazy.
-
08-18-25 09:47 #34896Senior Member

Posts: 212Adult search liah
-
08-18-25 08:50 #34895Senior Member

Posts: 211DFK Great Hands Nine Mile
100% Lily at Great Hands on Nine Mile. Same experience with the others, but I can't guarantee.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 23:43 #34894Senior Member

Posts: 53Moon
I visited recently. Basically second everything OP said.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
Older lady in 50's. Paid $70 1 hr and 40 tip. Standard finish. Decent massage overall but won't repeat.
-
08-17-25 18:44 #34893Senior Member

Posts: 60Agree
No doubt. Hard to get an appointment but well worth the money. I typically go to the Thai lady in DTRO now (forgot her name), but she can be hard to get in with as well. I moved back from a city that I would say has a great massage parlor scene, has been hard to come by here. Willing to pay the bump for a great experience given they seem to be few and far between.
Originally Posted by TJohns07
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 18:22 #34892Senior Member

Posts: 59Dfk
Anyone recommend any providers that offer DFK? Not really a searchable term and haven't seen much in the posts.
Seems like a rare service the times I've tried










Reply With Quote






