Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 535 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 8015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7265

    Brittany 3868

    Has anyone seen Brittany? Her pics look to good to be true, but I'm tempted to find out if no one else has.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...w/155625963723

  2. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    She was subpar 10 years ago, can't imagine she got better.
    I had no idea she has been around that long. I know her from Facebook.

  3. #7263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    She was subpar 10 years ago, can't imagine she got better.
    She has not got better.

  4. #7262

    Deposit / incall

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I'm really glad you had a great time but $600 for an hour and the girl won't do incall I'm assuming that she probably would not meet you at your home either so that means that $600 for an hour and you have to come up with the cost of a hotel room she's not a bad looking girl but all I have to say that is hell nah! MJ.
    I did meet her at my location, so I can't speak as to the deposit. She's been extremely punctual and even hung around when I got tied up, I wouldn't be leery of a deposit if she asked for one. Be safe!

  5. #7261

    Nuru goddess

    https://tryst.link/massage/thenurugoddess205

    Had an itch decided to scratch it with this one recently. She has been reviewed in the Virginia beach forum last year all positive and so was my experience good communications quick and easy does require a picture so just a heads up stays in an nice extended stay in Birmingham clean room & sheets on bed. More attractive in person good tits good body nuru is baby oil but can shower after friendly talkative but gets on with it. More of a body rub nice slow sensual L1 full service doesn't seem to be on menu not sure about L2 BJ. Damage was $$ for the hour more than most would pay but I felt like I got my full hour with good company and a slow sensual release I recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  6. #7260

    No Just no

    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealMan03  [View Original Post]
    She was subpar 10 years ago, can't imagine she got better.

  7. #7259
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealMan03  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a long time. Old pics. Look there are old reviews.

  8. #7258

    Anyone seen her?


  9. #7257
    Quote Originally Posted by Troperon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542

    I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.
    I'm really glad you had a great time but $600 for an hour and the girl won't do incall I'm assuming that she probably would not meet you at your home either so that means that $600 for an hour and you have to come up with the cost of a hotel room she's not a bad looking girl but all I have to say that is hell nah! MJ.

  10. #7256

    Katymay

    Quote Originally Posted by Troperon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542

    I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.
    My question is does that 140 deposit that she needs for the room in ADDITION to the 600 - or is it 600 and that includes the 140 for the room. She does look HOT!

  11. #7255
    Quote Originally Posted by Troperon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542

    I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.
    She wants a 1.4 deposit I will pass.

  12. #7254

    I remember Her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Troperon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542

    I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.
    NGL, I remember she used to post on STG working out of a hotel on 280. This was maybe 2021-2022. I think I saw her maybe twice. Second time was a hotel in 5 points south. Granted her prices were waaaaaaaay cheaper. I'm talking standard STG prices but, if you work hard then splurge a little. She was attractive, but nothing special in the face but I do remember she had a pretty big booty for a white girl. Wasnt aware she was back on the local scene. I had inadvertently stumbled across her facebook one day and it said she'd moved to Cali so good to see she's local again. Maybe if I get some disposable funds to that caliber I may repeat.

  13. #7253

    KatyMay

    https://tryst.link/escort/katymay-542

    I'd never spent 600 on a date before but I'm so glad I did. She's a wild beautiful woman. BBJ and covered FS. Kissing and DATY. On time, no rush. She'll ask you to hold her head and push it down till she gags, which is all the way, and loves to have her hair pulled and have her legs pinned back to the bed while you go as hard as you want. I can't recommend enough. Even prettier in person than the pics.

  14. #7252

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGenxer  [View Original Post]
    Vegas Onlyfans / Porn Star, I would bet this is some kind of phishing or other scam with a TextNow number to boot.

    The CashApp is also different than her official one. Skip it.
    Thank you. I expected as much, but hoped it was real.

  15. #7251

    Nyomi Star

    Quote Originally Posted by ManJushri3  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this pretty thing.

    2056108646 escort profile. Reviews, pictures, videos. Birmingham escorts https://share.google/CQOX4q3EYTxTp066y.
    Vegas Onlyfans / Porn Star, I would bet this is some kind of phishing or other scam with a TextNow number to boot.

    The CashApp is also different than her official one. Skip it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape