Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 975 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 14617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    This is to follow up on my initial review. I've been informed that she does have a past with candy. 8 years ago. Since then, got married, had a kid, and is now working again in this biz. Needless to say you need to be cautious. That's going to be the extent of my warning. It looks like she has righted the ship.
    Awesome review brother!

    I've dealt with her before as well and she is 100% on and off candy. She was a 10/10 stunner in her prime and I'm sure she can clean up and look amazing even today. Until their teeth go (damn Heather) they can always turn back the clock.

    If she is back advertising and working my spidey sense would tell me that if you see her just be careful. Do NOT under any circumstances have her in your home. As Lurker can attest, she is not doing this for fun or because she likes it.

  2. #12576

    Kissy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/112106495920

    This one is a straight freak. I mean old school freak. ATM. Loves Greek & she will let you know. Spinner. I bet I pounded her little butthole for 30 minutes. Now. Abeit. This was awhile ago. I saw her at the old Roadway there was no fucking around straight to the point. I had to stop at one point smoke a cigg. I would of repeated several times but she just too far from me.

  3. #12575

    Candy man can

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    This is to follow up on my initial review. I've been informed that she does have a past with candy. 8 years ago. Since then, got married, had a kid, and is now working again in this biz. Needless to say you need to be cautious. That's going to be the extent of my warning. It looks like she has righted the ship.
    99.9999. 9% of these girls abuse candy & will have it in their rooms. But God Bless her if she cleaned up.

  4. #12574

    Info from a fellow monger

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/134569761275

    Great comms and reasonable donation. Bubbly personality, no candy store signs, room was ok. She was freshly showered. Cute, bubble butt, teacup tits, but very nice with wonderful nipples. CBJ but actually felt like no condom was there at all. I forgot to ask the name. 10 minutes of that and off we go to doggie with some pounding away. 10 minutes of that and we finish with a hand job and hit the road happy. Nice hotel south of Colonial Blvd on S Cleveland. One Benny lighter for almost a half hour. She never looked at the clock. Will repeat someday.
    This is to follow up on my initial review. I've been informed that she does have a past with candy. 8 years ago. Since then, got married, had a kid, and is now working again in this biz. Needless to say you need to be cautious. That's going to be the extent of my warning. It looks like she has righted the ship.

  5. #12573
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/134569761275

    Great comms and reasonable donation. Bubbly personality, no candy store signs, room was ok. She was freshly showered. Cute, bubble butt, teacup tits, but very nice with wonderful nipples. CBJ but actually felt like no condom was there at all. I forgot to ask the name. 10 minutes of that and off we go to doggie with some pounding away. 10 minutes of that and we finish with a hand job and hit the road happy. Nice hotel south of Colonial Blvd on S Cleveland. One Benny lighter for almost a half hour. She never looked at the clock. Will repeat someday.
    AWESOME review, many thanks.

  6. #12572
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/134569761275

    Great comms and reasonable donation. Bubbly personality, no candy store signs, room was ok. She was freshly showered. Cute, bubble butt, teacup tits, but very nice with wonderful nipples. CBJ but actually felt like no condom was there at all. I forgot to ask the name. 10 minutes of that and off we go to doggie with some pounding away. 10 minutes of that and we finish with a hand job and hit the road happy. Nice hotel south of Colonial Blvd on S Cleveland. One Benny lighter for almost a half hour. She never looked at the clock. Will repeat someday.
    I'm going to guess that there is certainly candy usage, but that's not surprising. She's been around a long time, and has been on and off the candy. Her posted age is fairly close, she is 33 years old. I have followed her on social media for years.

    I scooped her up on Crime Manor stroll around 12 years ago, as we drove we agreed on a price to go to my place, but she demanded the money up front and said she wanted to stop for meds before continuing. I told her there was no way I was giving her money upfront, so I made a you-turn back to PM and we parted ways. I think she's pretty now, but damn, she was really smoking hot as a 21 year old.

  7. #12571
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    This practice used to be the standard with the quality providers of yesteryear before the junkies and hood rats took over. She is a common sense kind of gal so she will work with you on verification. She is a good time albeit she still posts many of the same pics she used whan I met her back in 2005.
    In today's world they can get verification through jailmail.

  8. #12570
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    What is going on in SWF? A lot of new talent popping up in Tryst.

    I have been down here for 7 years and have not seen this many new prospects. None of them have any reviews, so I'm sure all suspect. As my posts suggests, I gravitate towards mature ladies and Crystal peeked my interest. No number though. Anyone partake in these new faces.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-delicacy

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-olsen

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetlovee13-

    https://tryst.link/escort/thalia-272

    https://tryst.link/escort/bascha

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalfun

    https://tryst.link/escort/elena-549
    Elena looks hot but who drops five bennies without massive reviews? Not me!

  9. #12569
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    You keep going on TRYST and you are you to be dipping into you 401's real soon.
    Shoot Thick. ! I almost choked on my beer. LOL.

    But its true about the 401 k remark.

    RN out.

  10. #12568

    Thanks in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/278279250829

    This one has reached rip off status. Something will always come up interrupting service. Broken promises of making the date good. I had a friend once who I Warned not to see her. Well. Started as a car date ride to her hotel. Paid donation. Once arriving at hotel she said she had to go kick out her roommate would be right back. Never seen or heard from since.
    This one started posting in Sarasota and I was considering trying to setup a something in between our fine cities but I'll skip even trying now.

  11. #12567
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/278279250829

    This one has reached rip off status. Something will always come up interrupting service. Broken promises of making the date good. I had a friend once who I Warned not to see her. Well. Started as a car date ride to her hotel. Paid donation. Once arriving at hotel she said she had to go kick out her roommate would be right back. Never seen or heard from since.
    It's sad she turned that way. She used to be decent date 2-3 years back.

  12. #12566

    Not strange at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Looked at her ad, but can someone shed some light on this: "I must have a reference from another KNOWN provider. " I'm definitely not new to the game, but seems like a resume reference where I should ask one provider if I can use her as a reference. Seems like that would be an issue. Not just the 'aren't you going to see ME anymore' to the 'she might be a cop'. I don't even think the provider that gives me a real massage with a happy ending would go for that.
    This practice used to be the standard with the quality providers of yesteryear before the junkies and hood rats took over. She is a common sense kind of gal so she will work with you on verification. She is a good time albeit she still posts many of the same pics she used whan I met her back in 2005.

  13. #12565

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    You keep going on TRYST and you are you to be dipping into you 401's real soon.
    I only pulled up the tryst link from a search on this forum. She posts on STG now at a lower rate but I'm worried the lower STG rate could be in the door pricing and then the addons start. Worse is a crackhead with GPS and I've wasted a visitation opportunity and put into a position where the little head does all the thinking. I don't use tryst and always try to budget my playtime knowing when the deed is done the only thing left is a fading memory and what's left in the wallet. Hard to believe none of us USA mongers in a 50 mile radius have seen a skinny provider who has been posting for 16 months or more.

  14. #12564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/134569761275

    Great comms and reasonable donation. Bubbly personality, no candy store signs, room was ok. She was freshly showered. Cute, bubble butt, teacup tits, but very nice with wonderful nipples. CBJ but actually felt like no condom was there at all. I forgot to ask the name. 10 minutes of that and off we go to doggie with some pounding away. 10 minutes of that and we finish with a hand job and hit the road happy. Nice hotel south of Colonial Blvd on S Cleveland. One Benny lighter for almost a half hour. She never looked at the clock. Will repeat someday.
    Great review brother! Check your PM.

  15. #12563

    Vironica Skyy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/134569761275

    Great comms and reasonable donation. Bubbly personality, no candy store signs, room was ok. She was freshly showered. Cute, bubble butt, teacup tits, but very nice with wonderful nipples. CBJ but actually felt like no condom was there at all. I forgot to ask the name. 10 minutes of that and off we go to doggie with some pounding away. 10 minutes of that and we finish with a hand job and hit the road happy. Nice hotel south of Colonial Blvd on S Cleveland. One Benny lighter for almost a half hour. She never looked at the clock. Will repeat someday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape