Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 13354
-
08-20-25 10:57 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 58Yes, she is a veteran in the game. Not much to look at but she is very likable and aims to please.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 17:28 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 423King Spa
Its King Spa. The owner goes by YoYo. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think she's a nice Korean lady. Been in the business on and off for yearrs and can be funny. On the older side with a medium build, gets the job done for Ole Uncle Teddy. She's got access to NY talent and sometimes brings in a second gal to staff up. Decent massage and full menu. With Kennedy nuked, she's holding the line on Hillsborough.
Originally Posted by Switchitter
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 07:08 #12617Regular Member

Posts: 12I'm embarrassed to say I've driven past it thousands of times and only saw the the neon sign and not the big sign on the post beside it. Yes it's King Spa. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Switchitter
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 17:40 #12616Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks
I don't recall a sign on the building other than the neon light in the window. I'll take that way home tonight and try to get a picture. Thanks for the input!
Originally Posted by Goonerbro24
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 17:11 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 179Baci
I've found if they look too hot, run Google Lens on the image. These photos are of Laetitia Casta, a French model. Probably not doing massages in Tampa, FL.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:54 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 179Rubrankings
Beware of non VERIFIED providers on that website.
Originally Posted by DWork123
[View Original Post]
I was bored one day and started researching that website and contacted over 20 of the providers and found that if they are not listed as "Verified", they are either looking for a deposit, or fake. All of them. All the "Verified" ones I've checked and / or visited did not require a deposit. Just food for thought.
-
08-18-25 16:48 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 95Melissa rub rankings
Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-48074.html
-
08-18-25 14:59 #12612Regular Member

Posts: 22RubRankings and giftcards
I never-ever even consider deposits. I was just surprised how almost every girl on this platform wanted gift cards. I found that fishy but was not sure what the catch was.
Originally Posted by DWork123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:38 #12611Regular Member

Posts: 1Spa on Hillsborough river
If you're talking about King Spa, personally I wouldn't go. When I went, I pulled a 5/10,40's lady dressed in a school uniform, really took me out of the massage vibe. Mamasan was also out of it, either from lack of sleep or 'something'. It was standard rates for L3, but she didn't do it for me, so much so that we had to go L1 just so I could finish (never happened to me). Overall, not a good experience, but that was a year ago. Who knows if they changed anything.
Originally Posted by Switchitter
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:04 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 95She is cool but those pix are not her unless she has had major work in the last few months.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:52 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 70Baci from Rubrankings?
Hey gang, I came across this girl named Baci on RubRankings. She seemed responsive via text a couple days ago but then stopped responding. She doesn't ask for a deposit or gift cards, said she was cool with cash.
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her before I put any effort into contacting her again.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
-
08-18-25 09:53 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 182Cave
But how was the massage?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 16:13 #12607Regular Member

Posts: 22RubRankings and giftcards
I came across this platform rubrankings.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...florida/tampa/
After checking this, I contacted few of the posting and surprisingly almost everyone on the platform wants that they get apple or ebay gift cards.
I found this very wierd that all of them ask for giftcards.
Does anyone any any info, why that is??
Because they are trying to rob you. You can see the same thing on this forum for the last 20 years, never send a deposit. It's not this site, they are on every site.
A2
-
08-16-25 09:58 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 423Secret shopper at "no name spa"
The Syl has been removed from the sign and it just says Massage.
Big red curtain on the front door and black out curtains on all windows. AC running fine. 3 maybe 4 rooms idk. Table shower installed but an odd install.
Front desk lady and one worker as of last week. 60 for a half hour. Tips? Between you and lady. Not sure ownership knows, current lady is asking for 200.
Chinese joint and seemed busy. Could be a real money maker if they staff up.
Overall a huge upgrade from the former Syl but didn't have that Vinca Magic.
-
08-14-25 07:01 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 4913Release uneventful
What did she do for the release?
Originally Posted by Apax219
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





