Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 59483
-
08-18-25 16:29 #57443Senior Member

Posts: 297Keep trying then
I've had two recent outstanding sessions.
Originally Posted by AmberChaos
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:28 #57442Senior Member

Posts: 297L G Marietta
PM me if necessary. Never been down that way and I'm curious.
-
08-18-25 10:38 #57441Senior Member

Posts: 735It depends
8 to the house for the Hr. The rest is depending on your selection. $ - $. 2 will get you full nude L1 experience.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 08:57 #57440Senior Member

Posts: 447If it's the same guy, beware. There was never anything more than tease at that old location. Some of the girls would give their information for visits to their apartment though.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
He is charismatic but a genuinely evil guy. Be very careful if he engages with you. He can be quite compelling but he was rumored to be very aggressive and abusive to the girls and have some issues.
-
08-18-25 06:33 #57439Senior Member

Posts: 34Shujia
This place is hit and miss. I have been a few times.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Sometimes, it is just massage and only an average one. Some times decent massage and L1 HE. I have gone a few times and said 'no thank you' to HE as the lady was older, kinda dumpy, and I had other options available after.
I feel like this place is very hit and miss. I tend to go when my back and neck bother me and when I am not sure if I need HE or not.
-
08-17-25 22:46 #57438Senior Member

Posts: 162Inbox me for some info that might help.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 15:21 #57437Senior Member

Posts: 40Crackdown Rumors
Hello good sir, I have read the forum and on occasion see comments of 'rumors' of crackdowns or LE. I only see this on this site, but I was wondering where these rumors start or where to find the information more readily?
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
Are there any rumors for a crackdown outside of Cumming, like Lawrenceville or such?
Feel free to PM if you prefer.
Best and stay safe all.
-
08-17-25 12:48 #57436Senior Member

Posts: 1575Visiting
Hey guys, I'm visiting again and have been reading the forum. It looks like I'll probably end up checking out Mint or my usual Cartersville. My question is do you know of any AMP girls in the Atl area that offer a back door trip to greece?
-
08-17-25 11:35 #57435Senior Member

Posts: 332Elite in Cumming
They are now very cautious, almost always fully legit. Several visits by Forsyth LE and rumors of a crackdown have spooked them.
Originally Posted by Georgia111
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 07:41 #57434Senior Member

Posts: 707Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 03:11 #57433Senior Member

Posts: 169Velour
These ads look a lot like the old Kasi Spa that was at Windy Hill and Powers Ferry long before Covid. Not sure of it's the same guy running it, but I never had a good visit at Kasi, FWIW.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 18:23 #57432Senior Member

Posts: 162You have to get Cici. You will not regret it. Ask for her.
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 17:30 #57431Senior Member

Posts: 707Velour mens spa
No reports yet no rumors not a word.
Advertise heavy on insta and craigs.
-
08-16-25 15:56 #57430Senior Member

Posts: 28Which Elite is this? Elite Hands or Elite Asian?
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 12:23 #57429Senior Member

Posts: 82Emily great Alpharetta
Returned and tried new girl, ok looking but mediocre massage and on the flip only massage neck and feet to stay as far away as possible, not good with so so massage, no teasing, no extra.










Reply With Quote




