Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 28187
-
08-18-25 16:59 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 151Blessing and a curse. Most times I am able to pop once, always after at least 40 minutes of action, on rare occasions I can't even pop once during the hour. I think Kelly over at Smile in St. Pete was the only provider to make me pop within 30 minutes, back when she was at Sunlight. It has its positives and negatives, like not having to worry about popping to early but also having to worry if you'll be able to finish once.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 11:54 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 2145Damn. 1 Pop after 55 min. I'd be f in ecstatic And not have to worry about 2 pops. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:16 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 63Jess
Ybor 34th street.
Originally Posted by Cooper2002
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 07:29 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 151Same here, nothing odd about it imo. She just didn't have any and doesn't want to do anything bare it seems.
Originally Posted by JonWick69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 07:28 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 1511 shot about 55 minutes in. Usually hard to cross the finish line for myself. I would ask her, she was friendly over text. Could be open to 2 shots.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 07:00 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 4904Definitely
That's her.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 06:59 #24866Senior Member

Posts: 4904CBJ her choice
I offered $ and maybe that's why but I do remember in the past getting BBBJ / CFS for $.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 21:20 #24865Regular Member

Posts: 10Paola
Did she ask you to bring condoms? She mentioned it to me several times, I found it odd. Kinda threw me off
.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 21:06 #24864Regular Member

Posts: 1Jess Lynn
Is this Jess Lynn in Palm Harbor?
Originally Posted by Tony200
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 20:51 #24863Senior Member

Posts: 2145Is this the spanish Greek one near fletcher? Last time I reached out she said CBJ.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 16:55 #24862Senior Member

Posts: 45I've been considering a visit with Jessica, but clearly the boyfriend / handler is back on the scene. Her Facebook page has pictures of the two of them just recently (Older black guy) with captions stating "finally free" so he must have been doing some time with the uncle.
Originally Posted by Tony200
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 12:55 #24861Senior Member

Posts: 63Raine Clearwater
Decided to try, turned out to be a disaster, arrived door open, immediately started complaining about her situation, sat for a while, I just asked her if she liked the accommodation, then she started screaming at me that I was judging her. I decided I would leave then she begged me to stay, started smoking, a qv then I was gone, won't repeat.
-
08-17-25 12:50 #24860Senior Member

Posts: 63Jess
Visited her little while back, late coming, in car with black guy. Handler? Place smelled of smoke, opted qv, didn't feel safe also, good job I got camera on my car, handler was sat in his car when I left, don't think I will go back.
-
08-17-25 12:19 #24859Senior Member

Posts: 759She used to offer BBBJ, was CBJ your choice?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 07:36 #24858Senior Member

Posts: 4904Yenifer the Latina
Saw her again, she's local but speaks little English. Her CBJ was good and hitting it from behind was all I needed!








Reply With Quote




