Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 20135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19085

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    She used to work at Luxe before they shut down in the wake of the Milan bust. I saw other women there and never Autumn. I have reached out to her recently and she wants 4 Benjamins for FS, which is way too much for me.

    OD.
    Bit pricey for me as well. Thanks.

  2. #19084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Panacea

    I've been told they are having a School girl theme at Panacea next week, starting Monday.

    I'm hoping they look like Collage age sexy sluts.

  3. #19083

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Maybe look under Luxe?
    She used to work at Luxe before they shut down in the wake of the Milan bust. I saw other women there and never Autumn. I have reached out to her recently and she wants 4 Benjamins for FS, which is way too much for me.

    OD.

  4. #19082

    Healing Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by EroMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the recent lineup at Healing Hands? Only Coco or Kay too? Any help appreciated.

    DM okay too.
    I have gone there several times and only Coco seems to be the only one there, wish Kay was back I liked her more.

  5. #19081

    Ava answers questions

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNatee67  [View Original Post]
    As a long time regular of Ava's, I can probably help with this. $160 for a HH is because $60 is automatically door fee $ and the rest is hers. Same goes for H. $80 is the door fee. The extra comes in under the terms of men who have specific fetishes ect. Ava is absolutely good at what she does. She never is greedy on money or makes you feel uncomfortable. Her prices even with NO FS or oral are very reasonable. Anytime I can give her more I do with them beautiful titties. I like to offer her a massage sometimes too, her body is amazing to rub. You treat Ava good & She does the same.
    Thank you Ava (Nasty Natee67) for answering our questions. You can confirm that Nasty Natee67 is indeed Ava if you look at her post history. I do know that in reality Ava is happy if you match the door fee. She private messaged me and said that she may offer DATY in some circumstances but she would want an outrageous donation for that. She is a nice girl and pretty sexy though she has been getting quite thick over the past few years. If you like big beautiful boobies, she's your gal!

  6. #19080

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I went thru 8 page of reviews and not one to be found. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/919515315181
    Maybe look under Luxe?

  7. #19079

    Autumn

    I went thru 8 page of reviews and not one to be found. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/919515315181

  8. #19078

    Asian Ivy

    Stopped in Asian Ivy and got Cici. Kinda sketchy as only front door entrance and very small space. Room was warm and not very well ventilated. Massage was mediocre and the flip was very mechanical and rushed. Shorted on time and got out quick. Won't repeat.

  9. #19077

    Lulus

    Been going to Lulu's every other week in Lowell since she opened up. My personal favorite as the massage quality is usually pretty good and no negotiations on the flip. She usually goes over time and a couple times the other girl would come in and they would start talking, but she would start massaging me as well. Haven't gotten anything other than the standard. 60 door & tip.

    Repeat often.

  10. #19076

    Yuan yuan

    Stopped in a couple times over the past few weeks, made the mistake of calling to make sure there was availability and now I get random texts and calls from their number. First visit was with Tina and paid $70 for the hour. Massage wasent bad as she did get on the table to get some leverage. On the flip she wanted $ for a standard with tits out. Tried to haggle her down, but can be hard when she's already got you in her hand.

    2nd visit didn't get her name, but the massage was actually great, standard flip with top roaming. 8 tip.

  11. #19075

    TNC Linny

    Stopped at TNC, drew Linny. Late 40's to early 50's, cute for her age, C naturals, some stomach flab. Nice lady and she tried hard to please, just not as attractive as the other 3 I've seen there, so I was personally disappointed. But she did have good oral skills, and like I said she was eager to make sure I enjoyed the visit. 220 as seems to be the new standard amount, would request someone different next time.

  12. #19074

    Any good FS massages besides tnc?

    Been looking for nice FS massages, but the girls offer FS massages aren't worth their asking price.

  13. #19073

    Not Up

    There have been reports of the scammy / bait-and-switch aspects of Lisa Marie's girls. Back in the winter, I took a chance and walked into a house full of girls that looked nothing like the hotties in her ads. My assigned girl led me to a room with a sheet on the floor. My better judgment won out, and I walked. Also, the site isn't up.

    Could anyone please help me find a woman who looks like the one in this ad? Dayum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/217784776210

  14. #19072

    Masseuse menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNatee67  [View Original Post]
    As a long time regular of Ava's, I can probably help with this. $160 for a HH is because $60 is automatically door fee $ and the rest is hers. Same goes for H. $80 is the door fee. The extra comes in under the terms of men who have specific fetishes ect. Ava is absolutely good at what she does. She never is greedy on money or makes you feel uncomfortable. Her prices even with NO FS or oral are very reasonable. Anytime I can give her more I do with them beautiful titties. I like to offer her a massage sometimes too, her body is amazing to rub. You treat Ava good & She does the same.
    I didn't see Ava when she was at panacea but it seems to be the most common question of masseuse land. Escorts it's usually do they go to Greece and do they suck you bare but massage opens the world of what else. Super YMMV so my guess is she allows some more than others. Standard massage ads read no BJ no FS and I ignore them every single one of these women will suck and fuck for the right guy and right amount. If not at parlor then somewhere else she would definitely be a fun ride if her skills matches looks. I expect a good massage a good flip and a door open for more later!

  15. #19071

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've asked a few times and donation changes. Not complaining if it's less LOL. The first posts of that other person had me thinking it was a self ad the way it was written which is a red flag to me but having a senior member comment helps. Might have to take the Harley for a ride she does seem like a chill biker cougar.
    Hopefully after the follow up posts re Harley, your suspicions of my review being a "self ad" have been put to rest. She's terrific. As others have mentioned, terrific massage and as I mentioned, easy on the eyes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape